• مجموع رای دهنده‌ها
  • نظرسنجی بسته شده است .

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
IGN : 7
The straightforward simplicity of Darksiders III is a refreshing change of pace after exploring so many dense open-world games. That simplicity doesn’t refer to the combat or boss battles, though, which are complex and almost startlingly unforgiving. Its throwback philosophy is comfort food for action gamers of a certain age, but it would’ve been nice to see the third game in the series introduce some new concepts to relaunch Darksiders in the modern age.
Darksiders III Review - IGN

Push Square : 6
Darksiders hasn't changed much since 2012. It's still a fun mishmash of genres with a great protagonist and undemanding combat systems, but it's a pity that it feels outdated compared to its genre peers and stumbles when injecting Souls-like sensibilities.
Darksiders III - An Entertaining Adventure That's Stuck in the Past

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
اینم دقیقا همون بلایی سرش اومد که سر Vampyr اومد منکه در نهایت لذتش رو خواهم برد ولی ای کاش یکم رو این بخشا بیشتر کار میکردن در کل امیدوارم فروش خوبی بکنه مثل Vampyr و عضو چهارم سوارکار های اخرالزمانی به بهترین شکل تکمیل بشن .....

Rattle.Snake

100% Pure RattleSnake
کاربر سایت
Feb 14, 2018
نام
Giliath Osborne
multiplayer.it 8.5/10
Fandom 3.5/5

Polygon درمورد مشکلات تکنیکی بازی گفته:
During my time with Darksiders 3 on PC, I experienced a few crashes. Certain areas of the game — specifically while chasing after Lust — ran very poorly and caused some significant drops in frame rate. During the Lust boss fight, my game crashed two separate times. The first was in the middle of the boss fight, while the second was during a post-fight cutscene. This is a pretty big problem in Darksiders 3, since the game only saves progress when you reach Vulgrim, the shopkeeper. I had to redo the boss fight — which includes an unskippable walk-and-talk section — multiple times, praying that the game would hold out for just one moment longer. At a later point, my game errored out, but still let me run to a nearby Vulgrim, which gave me the chance to save my progress before it completely caved in. While the version of the game we played is likely not finalized, players should be prepared for some technical frustrations.

poorya_1

کاربر سایت
Jul 9, 2017
اینم دقیقا همون بلایی سرش اومد که سر Vampyr اومد منکه در نهایت لذتش رو خواهم برد ولی ای کاش یکم رو این بخشا بیشتر کار میکردن در کل امیدوارم فروش خوبی بکنه مثل Vampyr و عضو چهارم سوارکار های اخرالزمانی به بهترین شکل تکمیل بشن .....
من زیاد به متا دقت نمی کنم واسه خرید بازی ولی 80 بشه خوب می شه

Reactions: Destruction

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
God is a Geek 9.0 / 10.0
Darksiders III is a stunning achievement, bringing the once-dead series back to life with aplomb.

Critical Hit 6.0 / 10.0
Beneath the mountain of bugs, shoddy design and inconsistent performance, there's a genuinely good adventure waiting to be experienced in Darksiders III. Unfortunately, its numerous problems are more than just annoying in nature. They're quite simply…apocalyptic.

MOH3N_Dark

کاربر سایت
May 7, 2013
نام
محسن
Platstation Universe: 7.5/10
Darksiders 3 does a lot right but suffers from some technical issues that hold it back from greatness. Nevertheless, the fantastic exploration, great character designs, fun combat, and excellent writing help it outshine some of its faults. Fans will definitely find that Gunfire Games have done a great job keeping the essence of the franchise alive.

GameMAG: 7/10
Darksiders III is a "hello from the past" with an interesting story, controversial design decisions, challenging and not always obvious puzzles, and a clearly limited budget. Blurry graphics and optimization problems spoil the impression, but if you'll stay with the game for a first few hours of gameplay, then Darksiders 3 will offer you a cool character, epic battles with beautiful bosses, good puzzles and a deep world exploration. In this case, the game will still be able to keep your attention until the very end.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
TheSixthAxis : 7
Darksiders III, while more limited in scope than its predecessor, provides a tighter, more deliberate experience that elaborates on the lore we’ve seen so far. The smaller world of Darksiders 3 may disappoint some fans of the previous game, but this feels like a reboot of the series. Poor PC performance, a lack of side-objectives and some unimaginative world-design point to a game with ambitions bigger than its budget, but Darksiders III is a fun and challenging experience that kept me engaged across the length of its story.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Areajugones : 9
Once again, the Horsemen offer us a masterpiece. Darksiders III, even with all the fear and skepticism behind the game, has managed to become a superb hack ‘n' slash. The personal journey of Fury against the Seven Deadly Sins is simply amazing, and everything is set towards the future for Strife to come and end this awesome epic.

Gamingbolt : 8
DarkSiders III marries the best parts of DarkSiders will new mechanics, a fun world to explore, enjoyable characters and story, and an engaging combat system.

Playstation Universe : 7.5

Darksiders 3 does a lot right but suffers from some technical issues that hold it back from greatness. Nevertheless, the fantastic exploration, great character designs, fun combat, and excellent writing help it outshine some of its faults. Fans will definitely find that Gunfire Games have done a great job keeping the essence of the franchise alive.

WTF?

کاربر سایت
Mar 27, 2015
نام
محمد
سوارکاران منو به خاطر این نمره ببخشن. :D
به عنوان کسی که نزدیک 7 سال منتظر شماره جدید سری بودم، لذتی که از بازی بردم واقعا 8.5 به بالا بود. هرچیزی که یه طرفدار دارکسایدرز ازش انتظار داره تو بازی هست. به نظرم با توجه به تیم کوچک و بودجه بسیار محدودی که داشتن واقعا کارستان کردن و یه بازی با کیفیت بالا ارائه دادن. طرفداران فرنچایز و سری به هیچ وجه از خریدش پیشمون نمیشن و به نظرم از نظر داستانی بهترین نسخه ای هست که تا به امروز ساخته شده.
اما در مقام منتقد مجبور شدم به یک سری نکات دقت کنم که شاید موقع بازی کردن برام مهم نباشن و بر همون اساس هم نمره ای که دادم کمتر از نمره ای شد که حتی خودم هم برای بازی قائلم.
به تمامی طرفداران سری پیشنهاد میکنم که در صورت امکان بگیرن بازی رو و ازش لذت ببرن. اعتقاد دارم که در صورت موفقیت این شماره، دارکسایدرز 4 به مراتب عنوان قویتر و بهتری خواهد شد با اینکه همین هم یه دارکسایدرز کامل با محتوای زیاد و با ارزش هست.
به عنوان یه گیمر نمرم به بازی 8.5 هست. اما به عنوان یه منتقد یه سری ایرادات داره که از رسیدن به اوج پتانسیل بازی جلوگیری میکنه.

بازی از زبان فارسی پشتیبانی میکنه؟ یه سری عکس ازش منتشر شده بود صحت دارن؟؟ اون بخش رو چطور ارزیابی میکنید؟ ترجمه ای که به فارسی شده بود اگر همونی بوده که تو عکس های چند وقت اخیر دیدیم بنظرم بیشترشون اگر ترجمه نمیشدن بهتر بود. بعضاً خیلی مسخره ترجمه شده بودن.

SON OF HEAV3N

ESTEGHLAL
کاربر سایت
Oct 31, 2011
نام
روزبه
بازی از زبان فارسی پشتیبانی میکنه؟ یه سری عکس ازش منتشر شده بود صحت دارن؟؟ اون بخش رو چطور ارزیابی میکنید؟ ترجمه ای که به فارسی شده بود اگر همونی بوده که تو عکس های چند وقت اخیر دیدیم بنظرم بیشترشون اگر ترجمه نمیشدن بهتر بود. بعضاً خیلی مسخره ترجمه شده بودن.

داداش چطور از عکس فهمیدی بد ترجمه شده ؟

مگه دیالوگ هارو شنیدی ؟

به حق چیز های نشنیده

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر