Metacritic PC: 70

آخرین ویرایش:

MOH3N_Dark

کاربر سایت
May 7, 2013
نام
محسن
ZTGD 8/10
At the end of the day, Call of Cthulhu is a pretty fun game. I enjoyed my time with it throughout and it really had me going every time I booted it up. Sure, it’s not the best looking or the smoothest playing game, but it has the atmosphere and some interesting mechanics that I think any horror fan should check out. I was expecting something completely different from what I had thought this game to be and what I got, I realized I liked way more that what I expected.
------
تعداد نقدهای نسخه PC با اینکه نسبت به PS4 کمتر بودن ولی تا اینجا به مراتب مثبت تر و بهتر از نسخه PS4 بودن.
من تا Chapter 5 رفتم بازی اتمسفر خاص و مریضی داره که تا اینجا مورد پسندم بوده.

porfesor

کاربر سایت
Jan 30, 2013
نام
Farhad
ZTGD 8/10

------
تعداد نقدهای نسخه PC با اینکه نسبت به PS4 کمتر بودن ولی تا اینجا به مراتب مثبت تر و بهتر از نسخه PS4 بودن.
من تا Chapter 5 رفتم بازی اتمسفر خاص و مریضی داره که تا اینجا مورد پسندم بوده.
سبک بازیش چیه اکشن داره؟

MOH3N_Dark

کاربر سایت
May 7, 2013
نام
محسن
Game Informer 6.8/10
Call of Cthulhu may not be fun to play, and often feels like an amusement ride that is just pulling you along, but succeeds in delivering a mind-bending story that lives up to the Lovecraftian breed of cosmic horror. In the end, I’m glad I played it, but for roughly five or six hours, I questioned why I was subjecting myself to it.
Gameblog.fr 6/10
Call of Cthulhu is an ode to Lovecraft and fantastic literature, a success in terms of atmosphere with a pleasant artistic part. Sadly, the game is too weak technically speaking. The main quest is interesting but players in search of an RPG with a bit of freedom will probably realize too soon that the game is actually a very linear experience.

MOH3N_Dark

کاربر سایت
May 7, 2013
نام
محسن
Ragequit.gr 8/10
Heavily atmospheric, this dark descent into madness and ruin, speaks directly to the heart of Lovecraft devotees. A narrative that embraces the core of true cosmic horror.

Gamers' Temple 8/10
Call of Cthulhu is such a dark game that if you turned off the lights while playing it, you might get sucked into the void.
Gamersky 7.9/10
Call of Cthulhu has a great atmosphere, but full of flaws in terms of gameplay.

MondoXbox 7/10
Call of Cthulhu won't set new standards or be recalled like one of the greatest Lovecraftian games, but it manages to deliver an interesting story (even if with a bit too many plot holes) and a very atmospheric investigative adventure.

Games.cz 6/10

TrueAchievements 6/10

Game Rant 4/10

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر