Engine: Unreal Engine
Genre: Fighting game
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
Developers: Project Soul, Dimps, Bandai Namco Studios, Namco
Publishers: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment, Bandai

MetaCritic:85
OpenCritic:85

Dualshockers: 9.5/10
SoulCalibur VI is undoubtedly one of the finest fighting games of this generation, and one worth exploring even if you can't get into the broader fighting genre. With rich and complex campaign modes and robust gameplay, SoulCalibur VI is a game I will return to for years to come.

God is a Geek: 8.5/10
The six years waiting for a new Soulcalibur game have been worth it. This is fantastic combat with plenty of depth, and even the new Reversal Edge mechanic is a godsend
IGN: 8.9/10
Despite some minor issues, the soul of Soulcalibur 6 is so strong that they don’t do much to bring down what is one of the best entries in the series. The new Reversal Edge and Soul Charge mechanics add new layers of strategy and mind games while the one-two punch of Libra of Soul and Soul Chronicle will provide hours upon hours of fantastic single-player content. Beyond that, Soulcalibur 6 is just straight up fun for players of any skill level.

Destructoid: 8.5/10
I still remember sitting down for the first time to play Soulcalibur on the Dreamcast and hearing Jeff Manning's voice echo across the room. This is a larger-than-life series that deserves a lot of love and care from its creator: and with VI, it got it. The recent documentary that openly acknowledges the past faults of the series gives me hope that Bandai Namco is going to right the Soulcalibur ship.

Gamespot: 8.0/10
The sixth entry in Bandai Namco's weapons-based fighting series makes a strong return.

Just Push Start: 4.3/5
Amidst a plethora of fighting titles SoulCalibur VI is pulling no punches, or weapon based attacks, at trying to take the crown. Putting franchise feelings aside, there are many elements that the game is nailing; from the Libra of Souls experience to the fast paced fun on offer from each and every match. As with other triple-A games of the genre there is more to experience than just raw fighting, with an incredible visual experience to enjoy. There is the slight awkwardness when it comes to the clothing choices and unfortunately Reversal Edge won't be everyone's cup of tea. The game does feel somewhat more balanced than V and as long as the support lasts longer I can only see this continuing. Overall, the game does enough to slingshot the SoulCalibur series back to the top of the genre, to fight it out with the other franchises.

GamingBolt: 9.0/10
SoulCalibur VI is a statement game from Project Soul that does almost everything right. Smart gameplay refinements, a ton of content, the return of the original cast, and excellent teaching tools makes this the best SoulCalibur in years and prove that the soul still burns 20 years later.

The Games Machine: 8.3/10
SoulCalibur VI offers lots of hours of fun, and not just online. Some interesting additions to the gameplay and the new characters make the gaming experience fresh and varied, even if some animation risks to break the flow of combat. Had it not been for the rather unpleasant decision to block Tira as a Season Pass bonus, Project Soul's latest work would have had very few things to complain about.

Hobby Consolas: 85/100
Soul Calibur VI is a great fighting game. Warriors catalogue is a bit too conservative (just three new characters that weren´t in previous games), but we love the story and mission modes. Geralt de Rivia feels like the perfect guest character.

TheSixthAxis: 7.0/10
SoulCalibur VI is a fantastic looking entry in the series, but beyond that feels like something of a missed opportunity. The core combat remains as vibrant, weighty and enjoyable as ever, but the Reversal Edge adds in an element of chance that feels at odds with what most fighting games set out to achieve. The two interminably dull story modes don't help either, with players left to rely on the the straightforward arcade and online modes for their kicks.

Xbox Achievements: 85%
Back after a six year hiatus, SoulCalibur VI proves that the series has lost none of its sparkle. If this is the final SoulCalibur we ever see (and we sincerely hope it isn't), at least we can rest assured that the series went out with a bang rather than a clang.

Gameblog: 8.0/10
SoulCalibur VI is a solid fighting game that offers good mechanics and a lot of content to enjoy some legendary fights with weapons. But the roster feels limited and, in terms of visuals, the game seems to have the same design than SoulCalibur V.

MMOGames: 9.0/10
It's been more than six years since the last Soulcalibur game released, and it's clear that Bandai Namco took its time to make sure a stellar product was delivered. It's apparent that a huge amount of detail went into creating Soulcalibur VI and it's bursting at the seams with content. If you're looking for a different take on the 3D fighting genre then I heavily recommend this one.

IGN Italy: 8.7/10
SoulCalibur VI is the actual proof that “legends will never die”, they just evolve into something else - in this case, something better.

Metro GameCentral: 8.0/10
The best SoulCalibur VI of recent generations, with an accessible but tactically deep combat system. But while the single-player options are much improved they're still far from perfect.

Game Revolution: 9.0/10
I personally loved that so much attention was paid to the single-player experience, and because of the depth of the story and fluid combat, I found this to be one of the most enjoyable fighting games I’ve ever played.

Digitally Downloaded: 4.5/5
Ultimately, that's what you want from a fighting game; something that anyone can pick up and enjoy on their terms. SoulCalibur VI offers an enjoyable story for people who want to get into the lore and characters, fanservice for people that like sex appeal in their fighters, as well as a blend of instantly accessible action and a learning curve for people that want to dig further into the mechanics of it all. Because it is so accessible and enjoyable, I suspect that SoulCalibur VI will become one of my most played fighting games, because it's just that versatile and enjoyable that I'll just default to it when I'm in the mood for a fighter (or looking to play with someone else).

The Digital Fix: 8.0/10
With a polished fighting system, deep story
mode, and buckets of content, Soul Calibur VI is easily one of the best fighting games of the generation

Attack of the Fanboy: 4.5/5
SoulCalibur 6 is a brilliant return to form for the series, combining a robust single-player campaign and intense, dynamic combat to bring the franchise to a level it hasn’t been at in years. It's time to leave your mark on history once again

Everyeye.it: 88/100
Soul Calibur 6 remains a spectacular, intense, technical brawler, also suitable for those who do not want to throw themselves into the fray of online meetings. There could be no better relaunch for the series, which finally returns to its original splendor.

آخرین ویرایش:

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Cheat Code Central : 9.4
This is a game that makes it easy for people of all skill levels to hop in and find a mode that suits them. You have over 20 possible fighters to choose from. If you like the feel, but not the look, of one, you can make your own using its playstyle and weapon. The various campaigns do a good job of telling a story while also giving people plenty of interactive fighting or exploration segments. The battling options offer shorter experiences against virtual and actual opponents to test you on what you have learned as you try to fight evil. There is so much to do here, which people willing to invest a lot of time will very likely appreciate.

Wccftech : 8.8

Soulcalibur VI is one of the most approachable fighters I've played in years while offering plenty of depth for players who wish to attain true skill.

IGN Spain : 8.6
An excellent fighting game that has almost everything that we loved about the original Soul Calibur games, but still improves on its formula.

CoGconnected : 8.5
As a reboot to the series’ story, Soulcalibur VI is interesting and accessible to all players. As a fighting game, the title is just as accessible and is a quality addition to the genre as well. Though the game could use some more characters, Soulcalibur VI brings the series to contemporary gamers with its classic roster of characters, fun game modes, and robust gameplay under a fresh coat of paint and improvements. If you enjoy fast-paced, exciting combat that is easy to pick-up (and hard to master, as per usual), give Soulcalibur VI a look.

Vandal : 8.5
SoulCalibur is back with a great game that is a pleasure to play. We are not very happy with the DLC policy or the Reversal Edge moves, but everything else is very, very good.

PSX Extreme : 8.5
While I think this game is really fun, especially with another player, it isn’t for everyone. If you’re someone who doesn’t like repetitive gameplay, you’re best bet is to turn the other way. If you were looking for innovation, it simply isn’t here. It’s a step in the right direction but, there’s still a lot to go. That being said, if you’re a fan of the Soulcalibur franchise, by all means, pick it up, it isn’t a bad game. Just not a perfect one. If you’re looking for more information relating to the backgrounds of many of your favorite fighters from the series, you can’t go wrong with Soulcalibur VI.

GamesBeat : 8.3
If I was a more cynical and lazy person, I could have written this review in one sentence: Yup, it’s Soulcalibur. But I also happen to like Soulcalibur, so I won’t complain too much.

Xbox Tavern : 8.1
Soulcalibur VI offers a surprisingly deep game with some robust systems laying on its impressive foundation. Here, strategy and timing is equal to brute force, making for a fighter that’s tactical, fluid, and engrossing. The game’s two lore-heavy story modes, although convoluted, serve up a great deal of content on top of the game’s PvP sections, with no shortage of additional extras to unlock elsewhere.

Videogamer : 8
SoulCalibur VI is an addictive and satisfying fighter, and more importantly the strongest the series has been in years.

GameCrate : 7.5
If you just want a fun 3D fighting game with no extras, then Soulcalibur VI is the grand revival of the franchise you have been waiting for. If you want something more, Soulcalibur VI doesn’t offer nearly as much as other fighting games on the market.

FANDOM : 6
On paper, it seemed great. A new Soulcalibur game with 20 characters launching on the current generation of consoles! But what we got looks like a copy and paste from something we’ve played before.

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
We Got This Covered : 9
Soulcalibur VI is an excellent fighter that takes the 2.5D fighter further into the 3D realm. Great characters and interesting lore provide an unforgettable single-player experience, while multiplayer is just as great, thanks to a deep, yet accessible, fighting system.

Twinfinite : 9
Without a doubt, this is the very best place for newcomers to jump on, but there’s still plenty of depth for vetaran fans. In all respects, from the guest character to the presentation and new mechanics, this is the best that SoulCalibur has been in a long time. It’s not just one of the best fighting games of the year, it’s one of the best games of the year, period.

GRYonline.pl : 8.5
I would love it if Soulcalibur VI was prettier and offered more warriors. But what I got was great nonetheless - a superb beat'em up game with a well-designed fighting system, tons of single player content, a solid multiplayer and a unique atmosphere. The legend is back.

Playstation Lifestyle : 8.5
A decent campaign is paired with a beefier custom story mode, to provide for dozens of hours of gameplay, even if most of the cutscenes are more visual novel than actual cutscene.

Worth playing : 8
Overall, SoulCalibur 6 is a solid reboot of the franchise. It doesn't reinvent the wheel but focuses on sanding off the rough edges and returning the gameplay and storyline to the basics. The result is a game that's a distillation of what makes the SoulCalibur franchise fun. There's enough room and depth for people to get into the real -gritty of the gameplay, but there's also a lot of room for enjoyable fighting. It's a bit difficult to justify the purchase just for the single-player portion, but it's excellent for a couch party game — just like SoulCalibur should be.

EGM : 8
Soulcalibur VI feels like a game that’s fighting to make a comeback in a world where it isn’t sure it’s welcome anymore, and the downside of that is that many of its parts feel like they were under-developed to keep costs low. However, much more important is the upside, which is that a fantastic fighting game series has finally come back to us, and it’s still just as good as we all remember.

CGMagazine : 8
Soul Calibur VI revives a series that may have been lost to time by learning from what worked best and introducing creative and unique mechanics to its already solid gameplay.

Gamers Heroes : 7
Soul Calibur VI is the best looking and best playing game of the series, but the number of available options and characters is lacking. Fighting game fans will still have a blast in this stage of history, but don’t be surprised if it leaves you wanting more.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر