K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
8lg1_fifa-19-release-date-when-is-the-fifa-19-demo-out-what-teams-728941.jpg

Initial release date: September 28, 2018
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows
Developers: EA Vancouver, EA Romania

screenshot-www.metacritic.com-2018.09.19-17-01-56.png

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
God is a Geek 95
This is without a doubt the best football game of the year - potentially of all time. With great improvements to how you play, additional modes in FUT, the addition of the Champion's League, and visual enhancements in every mode, you'll find it hard to put the controller down.
IGN 82
With a plethora of new modes and some significant gameplay tweaks that make ball control more convincing, FIFA 19 is a distinct improvement upon last year's effort.
Press Start Australia 80
FIFA 19 is really solid overall with what feels like more changes than we've seen in the last few years combined.
Gamer.no 80
EA has made some additions and changes for the better that you notice immediately.
COGconnected 79
Time will tell if FIFA 19’s new gameplay additions serve to lift the franchise above the arcade-sim hybrid that it’s turned into in recent years, but its stunning lack of game mode changes is disappointing. The decision to completely overhaul the Kick-Off mode while having mostly ignored Pro Clubs and Career Mode for years will have me scratching my head for some time. But having said that, EA Sports has got the most important bit right: the game feels drastically different. This isn’t a FIFA 18.5, and that’s more than can be said about many other yearly titles even outside the sports genre – a reality that EA Sports should be commended for.
Eurogamer
Gameplay wise, I think it's a marked improvement over FIFA 18. I love the new modes, the new quality of life touches and even tiny changes such as being able to quickly sort cards you get from packs.
Trusted Reviews
FIFA 19 is a great game, packed with plenty of detail. It isn’t a huge step forward in terms of raw gameplay, but the sheer amount of stuff to do will mean you keep coming back for more.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Power Unlimited 85
FIFA 19 gets the same rating as Diego Costa, since they look very similar in style. Clinical, sometimes crass with some nasty ways but ultimately the skills for which you come to the stadium.
Everyeye.it 87
Increasingly richer in terms of game modes.
Multiplayer.it 90
Quotation forthcoming.

Digital Trends 70
Yes, FIFA 19 is largely the same game you got last year, especially if you don’t care about the campaign mode, The Journey. That said, it reliably delivers the excellent soccer simulation fans are looking for. While the new features don’t compliment what’s already there, they also don’t hinder an otherwise solid experience. Those who start playing FIFA 19 will find it very difficult to stop.
Vandal 90
Quotation forthcoming.
Hobby Consolas 88
FIFA 19 does not reinvent the digital sport, but it is a step forward in some elements, such as the gameplay, the approach to football more realistic and a better artificial intelligence. The new modes, like rules free, are really fun and, in general, the fans of football will enjoy it. A lot.

Areajugones 92
FIFA 19 represents a turning point and a huge leap from last year’s entry. There have been improvements on the gameplay, physics and the majority of the game modes, which proves that EA has been working to create a competitive game that manages to meet expectations.
Twinfinite 90
Ultimate Team has been made more appealing by a fairer and more rewarding structure, but it’s the gameplay changes that add fluidity, precision, and reliability to the play that make FIFA 19 the best game the series has seen this generation.
PlayStation LifeStyle90
FIFA 19 is yet another crisp, clean, and innovative offering from EA. I’d say that this game is a lot more like FIFA 17 than 18 when it comes to shaking things up, however, which is definitely a good thing.
Game Revolution 80
The highs and lows of football are all here, and EA has pulled out (most of) the stops to provide a unique, utterly gleeful soccer game that leaves room for improvement but also serves as a new career best for the FIFA series.

GamesRadar+ 90
The Champions League expands FIFA’s exhaustive selection of licences – but thanks to lessons learned last year there’s plenty to love out on the pitch, too.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Gaming Nexus 70
Is the gameplay fun? Sure, but it’s largely the same as last year. Career mode gets Champions League branding but nothing else noteworthy. Pro Clubs and Seasons get ignored. The Journey is fun, but cannot make up for the rest of the largely ignored modes.

Forbes 92
FIFA 19 is visually stunning, fun and deep. Aside from a few small issues, it delivers the goods and firmly establishes the latest version and the franchise as the one to beat in the virtual pitch wars.

Gamer.nl 75
Quotation forthcoming.

SomosXbox 92
FIFA 19 is a step forward from FIFA 18. The UEFA Champions League was a fan-requested add-on that they can finally enjoy. Gameplay has been improved and new game modes have been added that are meant to be enjoyed with friends.

IGN Spain 93
Although its gameplay does not change at all, FIFA's content offering does not stop growing with the arrival of the Champions League license and the new kick-off modes.

Attack of the Fanboy 90
EA still has some tricks up their sleeve on the gameplay front that can continue to make FIFA an enjoyable, albeit complex, sports sim.

Metro GameCentral 80
EA hasn’t reinvented the wheel but they’ve reimagined what a fun football sim can be, with innovative game modes and gameplay tweaks that will make even seasoned FIFA vets rethink their approach.

XGN 80
If you love FIFA 18, you'll love FIFA 19. With some new gameplay features and game modes, the success formula has been broadened. But, with no changes to Pro Clubs and Career Mode the game can't offer you a far better experience than its predecessor.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Jeuxvideo.com 75
Quotation forthcoming.
Eurogamer Italy 80
One of the most important iterations to date.
3DJuegos 85
FIFA 19 continues being brilliant off the pitch, but this iteration also contains some really interesting gameplay enhancements for the soccer itself. Not a revolutionary game, but a nice evolution for the series.
Meristation 90
FIFA completes a voyage to the very top, offering its best version with a superb gameplay and tons of quality modes to enjoy it.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Merlin'in Kazanı (Turkey) 88
FIFA 18 was a great game (before game breaking updates), yet FIFA 19 is better. With detailed tactics, Champions League atmosphere and fine tuning to gameplay, EA Sports successfully exceeded our expectations.
The Sydney Morning Herald 80
The changes to gameplay, addition of house rules to kick-off mode and refinements to Ultimate Team make this an improvement on last year, and the third chapter of The Journey is the deepest yet. But fans of the old-fashioned career mode will continue to be disappointed.
JeuxActu 90
With superb visuals, FIFA 19 is strongly going on the arcade side of football, with a fast pace and gameplay mechanics that emphasize the show. Moreover the third opus of Alex Hunter's story is great. We are eagerly awaiting for his successor.
Cheat Code Central 80
Honestly, I love soccer. I played it obsessively in my youth. I watch it when I can. It is my favorite sport by far, so it is with a heavy heart that I would say that a better option for sports fans looking for a visceral experience that is sorta, kind of, somewhat similar to soccer might find solace in NHL 19. That, of course, doesn’t apply to people who just want to play soccer and don’t care much for other sports. That’s okay, because this is definitely a good soccer game. It’s just not as good as it could be. It should be immediately apparent, due to a lack of modes, if this game isn’t for you. For that reason, I might suggest renting the game before jumping in feet first.
Generación Xbox 90
FIFA 19 follows in its footsteps year after year to enjoy another title of the most complete football simulator on the market.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر