x5i_screenshot-opencritic.com-2018.09.04-21-45-511.png

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
The Daily Dot 90
This feels like the most authentic Spider-Man game that’s ever been made. It captures every aspect of the hero and his secret identity that fans have come to love, all while delivering a lengthy experience that feels like a childhood dream of defying gravity finally come to fruition.
Gamer.nl 90
Game Revolution 80
Spider-Man PS4 continues the awesome tradition we’ve seen emerge in the last decade or so of amazing licensed games. I wasn’t a huge fan of some of the more repetitive side activities, but I had a lot of fun in general and gained a new appreciation of Spider-Man, enough so that I’ll be checking out the comics when I get the time.
GamePro Germany 85
Marvel's Spider-Man does two damn right things: swinging and fighting.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Digitally Downloaded 80
Spider-Man has all kinds of tricks to silence and distract his opponents, and while the AI is far too static and rote to make for genre-defying stealth missions, playing around with the extensive Spidey toolbox in these scenes never got old. In fact, because the stealth and combat sequences are all explicitly built around allowing Spider-Man the creativity to use his full range of abilities, it’s no coincidence that these moments where the game genuinely feels like the proper Spider-Man experience that everything should have been.
Atomix 85
What a pleasure to finally see a Spider Man game that manages to make us feel very powerful, like a superhero and better yet worthy of the popularity and legacy of this iconic character.

Outer Heaven

کاربر سایت
Apr 21, 2011
ایراداتی که گرفتن بیشتر به محتوای اوپن ورلد و کمبود باس فایت ها مربوط میشه. از مپ شلوغ بازی ایراد‌گرفتن که تعداد خیلی زیادی radio tower و پایگاه دشمن داره و‌ یه سری بیشتر با اضافه کاری های بازیهای یوبیسافت مقایسه کردن. باس فایت های بازی هم‌تعدادشون زیاد نیست و چیزی که گفتن مثل سری ارکام دشمنهای معروف زیادی تو‌بازی نیست هر چند مکانیزم‌ مبارزه با باس‌فایت ها خیلی خوب کار شده.ماموریت های جانبی هم اکثرا تاثیر خاصی تو‌ داستان ندارن.

dark spartan

کاربر سایت
Feb 11, 2017
عالیه.پیشبینی ام درست از آب دراومد.میدونستم متاش بین ۸۸_۹۰ میشه:Dهمین که متاش از بتمن نسل هشتمی بیشتره و گیم اسپاتی که به بتمن ۷ داده بود به این ۹ داده نشون میده چقدر فوق العاده است

Grey Warden

Dragon Age Scholar
Loyal Member
Sep 13, 2006
نام
مجتبی
عالیه.پیشبینی ام درست از آب دراومد.میدونستم متاش بین ۸۸_۹۰ میشه:Dهمین که متاش از بتمن نسل هشتمی بیشتره و گیم اسپاتی که به بتمن ۷ داده بود به این ۹ داده نشون میده چقدر فوق العاده است
بتمن‌ نسل‌ هشتمی از ۹۱ شروع کرد که به ۸۷ رسید، اینم واسه قضاوت زوده هنوز!

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر