امتیازات Yakuza 6

Outer Heaven

کاربر سایت
Apr 21, 2011

durc_yakuza-6-dec-8-jp.jpg

Metacritic:83
CGMagazine - Lane Martin 95 ~ 9.5 / 10 Yakuza 6: The Song of Life is everything I want in a Yakuza game, plus a baby… and a cat café.

PlayStation Universe - John-Paul Jones 95 ~ 9.5 / 10 A rip-roaring conclusion to Kiryu's tale and the best entry in the Yakuza
series to date, Yakuza 6 is a triumph that effortlessly cements its place in the pantheon of all-time JRPG greats.

Game Informer- Jeff Cork 93 ~ 9.3 / 10 Yakuza 6 delivers both quality and quantity, so saying goodbye to Kiryu doesn't feel rushed.

GamingBolt - Pramath 90 ~ 9 / 10 Debates about whether or not Yakuza 6 is the best game in the franchise will probably rage on for a long time to come- but if nothing else, The Song of Life represents a franchise, a developer, and most of all, a character, at the peak of their talents.
PlayStation LifeStyle - Tyler Treese 90 ~ 9 / 10 While it's slightly disappointing to see so many members of Yakuza‘s great ensemble cast take a back seat in Yakuza 6, it ultimately works out for the best. Song of Life is Kiryu's story and focusing on something larger would only be a disservice to one of gaming's most fully realized characters. It's only fitting that he bows out in Ryu ga Gotoku Studio's most mature and focused game.
Hardcore Gamer - Jordan Helm 90 ~ 4.5 / 5 Aside from the most nitpicking of complaints, Yakuza 6 is but another declaration to the well-documented notion that Sega's decade-long series remains one of the finest, most consistent outings in the medium.
EGM - Mollie L Patterson 90 ~ 9 / 10 It's taken me a long time to experience the Yakuza series, but Yakuza 6 makes me so thankful that I finally have. The insurmountable badass Kazuma Kiryu is surrounded by a fantastic cast of characters and some gripping drama—it's just a shame that the "game" portion of this video game isn't quite what it could be. Still, this is a superb adventure from beginning to end, and further proof of the magic that Japanese developers can weave when they put their minds to it.

Game Revolution - Jason Faulkner 90 ~ 4.5 / 5 stars If you've played Yakuza in the past, I think you'll get a tremendous amount of enjoyment out of this game. If you haven't, do yourself a favor and grab Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami and play through both of them, then grab Yakuza 6 when it comes out.

Gaming Nexus - Eric Hauter 88 ~ 8.8 / 10 Yakuza 6: The Song of Life wraps up the story of Kazuma Kiryu with the same sense of style and attention to quality the series has always maintained. By alternating erratically between deadly serious crime stories, and wildly goofball side activities, Yakuza strikes an entertaining sweet spot that few other series manage. Players should set aside a lot of time before engaging with Yakuza, because like the mob, this is a game that will keep pulling you back in.

Gaming Gamma- Gaming Gamma 88 ~ 8.8 / 10 Yakuza 6 is easily the most immersive video game I have ever played, and is just a lot of fun. The amount of times I couldn't help but smile while playing this game is a testament to the fact of how much I enjoyed myself. While the game does has its flaws, SEGA has once again delivered a fantastic game that is easily one of the best games currently out this year.

DualShockers - Giuseppe Nelva 85 ~ 8.5 / 10 Ultimately, it's a great sendoff for one of the best characters of the history of Japanese games (and of gaming as a whole), and while Kazuma Kiryu isn't going to disappear due to the upcoming remake, I can definitely say that I'm going to miss my stern and stoic best friend with a heart of gold.

Polygon - Jeffrey Parkin 85 ~ 8.5 / 10 Even with my criticisms of the admittedly optional and inconsequential aspects of the game, Yakuza 6 succeeds because its core story is so compelling.

Easy Allies - Michael Huber 85 ~ 8.5 / 10 Yakuza 6 is undeniably one of the best entries in the long-running series. Memorable side quests and engaging mini-games offer countless diversions and emotional encounters. The combat becomes routine, but the personal struggle of Kazuma Kiryu brings a satisfying and remarkable conclusion for the legendary Dragon of Dojima.

GBAtemp - Krista Noren 83 ~ 8.3 / 10 Yakuza 6 is a wonderful, heartfelt conclusion to Kiryu's story, offering a hilariously fun and unique experience for both long-time fans and newcomers. While this isn't the best entry in the series, it's still an incredibly solid title that anyone with a PlayStation 4 should pick up.

Worth Playing - Chris "Atom" DeAngelus 80 ~ 8 / 10 Yakuza 6 is a solid entry in the franchise. It's carried by a strong story and excellent visuals that make up for the fact that it's a fairly bare-bones Yakuza title that has less content than other titles in the series. Fans of the franchise should find a lot to like in Yakuza 6. It's not the best entry for a newcomer due to it being the end of Kiryu's story, but it's a solid and enjoyable game.

USgamer - Mike Williams 80 ~ 4 / 5 stars Yakuza 6: The Song of Life might be the end of Kazuma Kiryu's story, but it represents a new step in the series.

GameSpot - Edmond Tran 80 ~ 8 / 10 Exciting changes to combat and an endearing narrative see the final chapter in Kazuma Kiryu's decade-long saga refine what has made the series great.

GamesBeat - Stephanie Chan 75 ~ 75 / 100 Yakuza 6 has an ambitious narrative, alternating between lighthearted and dramatic. Unfortunately, it doesn't give its characters enough love and care to truly pull off the pathos. But its sense of humor is impeccable. Its protagonist is lovable. And Sega has created a world with plenty to do.

TechRaptor - Georgina Young 75 ~ 7.5 / 10 Yakuza 6 is a great game because it's a Yakuza game, but it's not a great Yakuza game. It still has the great brawler action the series is known for, and a tight put together story. However, the tightening of the narrative in no ways makes up for all the great things I missed out on from the previous game.

IGN - Tristan Ogilvie 75 ~ 7.5 / 10 Yakuza 6: The Song of Life presents the most detailed virtual chunk of Japan the series has managed to date, and its story provides a satisfying end to the Kizama Kiryu saga. However, as far as gameplay goes, Yakuza 6 doesn't make enough of an effort to break new ground, making it weaker overall than last year's Yakuza Zero.

Attack of the Fanboy - Jelani James 70 ~ 3.5 / 5 stars Yakuza 6: The Song of Life brings a satisfying end to Kazuma Kiryu's story, but it's not quite the send off I expected. Between its convoluted systems and cut content, it didn't feel like the saga ended with a roar, but with a whimper.
Destructoid - Peter Glagowski 70 ~ 7 / 10 Given more development time, this could have been the definitive entry in the series, but what we're left with is good enough. Hopefully Kiwami 2 can make some necessary improvements, because the groundwork set by the Dragon Engine is just awesome

hanif36

کاربر سایت
May 22, 2012
منم همین طور منتقدا هنوزم به این بازی عادلانه نمره نمیدن
البته مهم لذت بردن خود گیمراس حالا چه 80بشه چه 90بشه اگر واقعا خوب از آب در اومده باشه فروش بازی خودشو نشون میده هرچند همین الانم تو ژاپن فروشش نسبت به نسخه های قبل خیلی خوب بوده

Reactions: jhoobin

Cait Sith

Dauntless Feline Hero
کاربر سایت
Jan 21, 2009
به نظرم اینطور بازیها رو باید بدن یه منتقد اتاکو و شرقی باز نقد کنه چون شدیدا به فرهنگ ژاپن گره خورده
کسیکه که رو ژاپن شناخت نداشته باشه مسلما میاد نمره پایین میده
اگه هدف اصلی بازی رو سرگرمی به حساب بیاریم یاکوزا دقیقا این کار رو به نحو احسن انجام میده، ولی مسئله اینجاست که میدن دست یه منتقد نقد کنه که اصلا درمورد فلان مینی گیم کارت بازی ژاپنی یا صد تا چیز ریز و درشت دیگه بازی که خاص فرهنگ ژاپنه اطلاع نداره و تمام این نکات رو درک نمیکنه و زده میشه و در نتیجه نمره پایین میده
کمتر از 9 در حق این بازی کم لطفیه. اگه کسی شرقی باز باشه بازی کنه میبینه تمام انتظاراتش رو برآورده کرده

SPRADA

کاربر سایت
Jan 13, 2012
نام
علی
منم همین طور منتقدا هنوزم به این بازی عادلانه نمره نمیدن
کلا بازی نه،هر چیزی دور و ورش هایپ نباشه موج موج بی عدالتی و بی انصافیه که بهش سرازیر میشه!!تو بحث بازی،امثال Yakuza و Infamous همیشه بخاطر کم سر و صدا بودن کمتر از اون چیزی که استحقاقشو داشتن بهشون پرداخته شده و دومی که کلا اسمش بیان کننده ی این حقیقت راجب خودشه!!:|

zilyzal

کاربر سایت
Feb 10, 2017
کلا بازی نه،هر چیزی دور و ورش هایپ نباشه موج موج بی عدالتی و بی انصافیه که بهش سرازیر میشه!!تو بحث بازی،امثال Yakuza و Infamous همیشه بخاطر کم سر و صدا بودن کمتر از اون چیزی که استحقاقشو داشتن بهشون پرداخته شده و دومی که کلا اسمش بیان کننده ی این حقیقت راجب خودشه!!:|
نمره های کم دادن به اینجور عناوین خیلی ناراحت کننده نیست سری یاکوزا هم هیچوقت علاقه ای به جذب گیمرای نوب نداشته بهرحال ما که میدونیم یکی از بهترین عناوینه، لذت mahjong بازی کردن تو سری یاکوزا با هیچی قابل تعویض نیست
ولی چیزی که ناراحت کنندس نمره های بالا دادن به عناوینیه که دورشون هایپ زیادی هست. صرفا بخاطر طرفدارای زیاد یه عنوان میان بهش نمره بالا میدن درحالی که بازی تو خیلی از بخشا آشغاله حالا مثال نمیزنم یه عده نیان بحث شروع کنن

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر