∂αнмα
13099778236742150569.jpg

Initial release date: December 12, 2017
Designer: Hideki Kamiya
Genre: Action-adventure game
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows
Developers: HexaDrive

Digitally Downloaded 100
Despite my irritations with the combat system, Ōkami remains very playable throughout, and given the beauty and power of the rest of the game, I wouldn’t let a trifle like a slightly cumbersome and chaotic combat system get me down over the whole game. This is a real, bona fide masterpiece and is, if anything, getting better with age. Ōkami is not a “Zelda-like”, and deserves far more respect to be compared to a series that, arguably, it’s superior to.

DarkStation 100
Not a single thing about Ōkami is outdated. The ambitious creative design gives it away, though. No one really makes games like this anymore, taking wild risks while at it. The gamble didn’t pay off with the original release. Dissatisfied with the poor sales, Capcom decided to stall Clover Studio and merge it with in-house teams. The key personnel escaped the merger and went on to form PlatinumGames. As they say, the rest is history. Now that 2017 saw Japanese games taking back the respect they deserve, I hope Ōkami HD too will find its audience. After all these years after the original game’s release, I have no qualms in awarding Ōkami HD a perfect score. If only I had given it a chance back then… Don’t make the same mistake!

Game Over Online 95
Overall, Okami HD on modern hardware is the best way to play this classic title. The increase in resolution and graphical fidelity goes a long way towards ensuring that this is the definitive edition of the game for the foreseeable future. The core game is so good that even with over a decade passing since its original release, it’s still an excellent experience overall – despite a few rough edges with the presentation. Okami has never been a perfect game, and the flaws are part of its charm at times. Anyone who hasn’t had a chance to enjoy it should do so now, while veterans will definitely appreciate the visual boost here.

Video Chums 95
Okami is a massive and remarkable game and is on the short list of my favorite games of all time. It's also the closest thing to The Legend of Zelda that PlayStation 4 and Xbox One gamers will ever get. If you've never had the joy of experiencing Okami before, picking up this newest version will likely be your smartest gaming purchase of the year.

We Got This Covered 90
Okami has once again proven itself to be a timeless experience, effortlessly transporting the player into its world and delivering visuals that rival even today's most ambitious titles.

Atomix 90
Okami is one of those games that will always be a delight to play from start to finish everytime it comes up. Even though the only strength this version has with respect to its previous counterparts is its increased resolution. It still offers an incredible story with fantastic gameplay mechanics and gorgeous visuals that are worth to experience. Fans who loved the original game would be amazed to replay it once again and newcomers will understand the reasons why this is considered one of the bests games in Capcom's library.

Digital Chumps 90
Okami, in its fourth iteration, is unaffected by the ravages of time. The convergence of Japanese folklore and a Sumi-e aesthetic over the blueprint of The Legend of Zelda created a benign opus that, eleven years later, remains unchallenged and unequaled by any scale of competition. Okami, even with its pronounced vulnerabilities, is a singular creation and merits constant preservation.

Vandal 90
A timeless classic no one should miss. As a re-remaster doesn't offer much new, but if you haven't played it yet, it's the best way to do it.

Playstation Universe 90
This is another chance for one of the most underappreciated adventures to appear on a PlayStation console to gain a new, much deserved, audience. Time has been fairly kind to Okami despite minor gripes. If you've yet to experience the wonderful world of Okami, then this is as good a chance as any.

GamePro Germany 90
Okami is not a perfect game, but it's close. Because it knows exactly what works in its world. It lets me experience a story full of meaningful mythology without imposing it on me.

Eurogamer Italy 90
Quotation forthcoming.

God is a Geek 90
Okami HD is still as wonderful as ever, and now it has 4K resolution. Grab yourself a Sake, close the curtains, and sink into one of the most immersive and beautiful games ever.

Push Square 90
Okami is a joy to play and delivers not just a great adventure but along the way actually boosts your sense of well-being as you bring life to the plants, people, and flowers of the world. This is a thoroughbred classic game that deserves to be experienced by as wide an audience as possible; if you missed it before then this new HD version is the best way to experience such an engaging game – don’t miss it this time.

Hobby Consolas 89
Okami is a great adventure set in Japanese folklore, which shows an amazing ukiyo-e graphic style and feels unique in its brush gameplay. 4K resolution for PS4 PRO and Xbox One X is great, but we still miss 60 FPS option.

Multiplayer.it 88
This new remastered edition of Okami doesn't add much outside of 4K support, but it doesn't really matter. The original game remains a splendid gem, with incredible visuals and an amazing amount of brilliant mechanics and ideas. Give it a chance this time.

Everyeye.it 85
Although the new remastered does not stand out for audacity, Okami remains a masterpiece of stainless beauty.

The Games Machine 85
Okami HD is the long overdue remaster of a true masterpiece: it has aged a bit, but it's fascinating and charming like the first day, ten years ago. The wonderful artistic vision is truly enhanced by the support to the new resolutions, keeping the experience intact. Okami is one of the most original action adventures ever created, a videogame everyone should play and enjoy.

Meristation 85
Clover Studio keeps its essence despite being released ten years ago. Okami feels as good as it was, but now we can enjoy it in 4K resolution and taking back the minigames in the loading screen.

IGN Spain 83
Okami HD is still the same must-play videogame as in 2006, but this remaster has lost the impact that the PS3 version had in 2012.

Attack of the Fanboy 80
Okami HD is the best version of one of the very few video games that can be openly called a work of art.

Metro GameCentral 80
Still one of the most beautiful video games ever created, not to mention the best Zelda game that never was.

SpazioGames 80
Okami HD re-enacts on PS4 and Xbox One one of the most courageous and inspired game of the PS2 generation. An adventure that fuses Shinto mythology and and Japanese folklore into a "Zelda" structure, to develop a great painted legend. If the brush-based gameplay has aged very well, others minigames and some camera angles make evident it's a PS2 game. If you've never played Okami on previous consoles, you should buy it at once; if you already own it, it will attract you only if you're a collector.

emt_1513409572869screencapture.jpeg

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر