امتیازات (TES Skyrim (Nintento Switch

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
74138582100166263879.jpg

DarkStation 100
The fact that a game stuffed with hundreds of hours of content runs so well on a mobile video game console is nothing short of amazing. On its own, Skyrim is a phenomenal game and now I don’t have to be stuck on the couch or on my computer. I can play it wherever and whenever I want. What a time to be alive.

NintendoWorldReport 95
I’m overjoyed that Bethesda has been able to bring Skyrim to the Switch without any compromises to the quality of the original game.

ZTGD 90
There aren’t many negatives to the entire Skyrim experience on Switch. While it doesn’t offer the recent mod support the other versions got, it still offers tons of content to experience and enjoy. The motion controls are a bit of a mixed bag, but not required at all. The game looks and runs great, and while animations are starting to show their age, there is still plenty of beauty to be found in Skyrim. As a fan of the Elder Scrolls franchise, if someone told me 6 years ago this game would go portable and with no loss to the original vision, I’d have a hard time believing it, yet here we are. If Skyrim has grown stale or doesn’t hold interest to certain players anymore, the Switch version most likely won’t do anything to win players back. Though for newcomers and fans that want to return, Skyrim is here, as a great as remembered, and grand scale adventure now in the palm of your hands.

GamingTrend 90
Seeing one of the most celebrated open worlds brought to Nintendo’s portable flagship is a welcome surprise. Being able to take a game this expansive on the go is an amazing feat, and seeing it come in this feature complete is Bethesda at its best. While the motion controls have a bit of wonk, come for the HD rumble, and stay for the chance to explain why you are yelling Fus Ro Dah! on the bus.

COGconnected 90
This is Skyrim we’re talking about here, and this version will make any Elder Scrolls aficionados very happy.

CGMagazine 90
Despite being a slightly pared down re-release of Skyrim, the portability aspect really makes this work.

Nintendo Enthusiast 90
While in some aspects the Switch version shows its age with dated graphics and stiff animations, it’s so easy to look past when there’s a vast world in your view with the sense of discovery around every corner.

MMORPG.com 90
Skyrim may be aging, but it’s still easily one of the best RPGs ever made, and a pure joy to play on the Switch. Add-on support would be nice, and the PC version is still definitely the most “complete” version because of the modding, but if you’ve ever wished you could have Skyrim on the go - Bethesda and Nintendo just granted that wish.

Twinfinite 90
Being able to play such a massive RPG like Skyrim wherever you want is truly a technical marvel, and I’m thoroughly impressed with what Bethesda’s been able to pull off here.

GamesRadar+ 90
Motion controls add a breath of fresh air to a familiar game, with astounding results. A must-have for anyone with a Switch and a love of open world games.

Nintendo Life 90
The Switch isn’t short of games that have already taken a bow, or several, on other hardware, but Skyrim might be the one that most deserves another look from both hardy Elder Scrolls adventurers and absolute beginners alike. Despite its age showing, the countless little cracks in its already fractured façade, it still delivers a palpable sense of space, and the player’s niche-carving progress through it, that few games before or since have managed. May its dancing northern lights never dim.

Game Informer 90
If you haven’t played Skyrim, or you’re just looking to return and don’t mind exchanging the mods for convenient portability, the Switch version offers up everything that makes this game a stone-cold classic.

GameSpace 90
It’s Skyrim. It’s been around for years and if you love it you’ll love it on the Switch. If you don’t like it, you probably won’t like it on the switch. To me, this might very well be the way I play Skyrim from now on because it’s so easy to put down when my daughter or wife need me and pick it right back up once my free time starts rolling in again.

Switch Player 90
Like a fine wine, Skyrim is a game that has improved with age. I had mixed feelings about the Nintendo Switch version prior to playing, knowing what issues I faced in the PS3 version and wondering how it would perform on the Nintendo Switch. However, I had nothing to worry about - the game is fantastic on the Nintendo Switch and is a fantastic way to experience Bethesda's open-world wonder. If you haven't played this before, you are in for a treat. If you have, you're in for a pleasant surprise and returning to this world is a welcome trip down memory lane.

Vooks 90
If you've played Skyrim before, you'll have a pretty good idea of what you're getting into here. It's the same game you know and love, and even after six long years it still holds up amazingly well. Despite suffering from the same issues that have plagued Skyrim since it first launched, the Switch version of Skyrim is an amazing game, filled with lore and adventure and tonnes of dragons. If you haven't played Skyrim yet, the Switch is the perfect place to start, with portability and exclusive features making this one of the best portable RPG experiences on the market.

Gaming Nexus 88
Skyrim on Switch is the same excellent game it’s always been. It doesn’t support mods but the fact that such a massive, engrossing game is now portable is justification alone for another purchase.

Hobby Consolas 88
Six years after its original release Skyrim is still a magnificent RPG, set in a detailed world. Carrying a game like this in our pocket,thanks to Nintendo Switch, is pure magic.

IGN Italia 87
A great addition that makes sense mostly if you plan to play on the go. If you think you'll play Skyrim mostly at home get it for a different platform.

The Games Machine 85
The Switch version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a truly wonderful game, yet another potential killer application for the new Nintendo console. Despite occasionally showing the fact that it was originally released in 2011, the game is still one of the best fantasy experiences out there.

App Trigger 85
Skyrim on the Switch may not allow you to have dragons that look like wrestlers, but it remains an epic adventure well worth undertaking and many may prefer the ability to have it with them wherever they go.

Areajugones 85
Skyrim for Nintendo Switch is amazing thanks to its portability, great graphics and its capacity to prove that there are adults that play with this consoles. An outstanding game that you can carry wherever you want.

Wccftech 85
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim isn’t something I thought I would play much on Switch, but in fact, I’ve hardly put it down. It runs well, looks good, and most importantly, fits the form factor perfectly. Unlike DOOM, this is a port with absolutely zero compromises and offers a full-fat Elder Scrolls experience.

God is a Geek 85
Overall, I’m more than impressed with Iron Galaxy and Bethesda’s work on Skyrim for Switch. If you’ve never played Skyrim before, now is a great time to get into it. Skyrim on Switch is the only version that you can take to Starbucks for an Americano to the knee and it is quite an accomplishment.

Worth Playing 84
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is an addictive game, but it shows its age in several ways. It's the full Skyrim experience, and all three additional DLC packs are unlocked from the beginning. It's a game-changer that players can play a game as time-consuming as Skyrim while they're out and about. However, you have to ask yourself if a solid port of a six-year-old game, portable or not, is worth the $60 price tag.

Vandal 84
Nintendo Switch gets a very good port of this legendary adventure. Portability aside, there aren’t many reasons to buy this game again on Switch, but if you haven’t played it or you want it on the go, you can find a very solid version here.

4Players.de 82
Bethesda made the seemingly impossible possible. With only few visual deficits compared to yesteryears Special Edition on PS4 and One everything is there. So just in case you haven’t stepped into the captivating world of Skyrim yet, this might be a good entry point.

Metro GameCentral 80
Even without any new content the portability is enough of a draw to enthral veteran players all over again, while anyone new to the series will wonder how they ever did without it.

Forbes 80
This is an old game on a new system; I can't recommend it at full price even with the DLC. Besides, the best way to play is still on PC with mods. Even with the bonus of on-the-go, I can't go back to a modless version now. Oh, and the combat is still incredibly cumbersome, even more dated than the graphics...I give the game a Hold.

Stevivor 80
It’s good if you’re Skyrim obsessed or if you’re a Switch owner who’s (somehow) never played the game before.

FNintendo 80
Skyrim on the Nintendo Switch brings everything that made this such a grandiose game and adds the additional portable quality of Nintendo's system as well as some new elements to the game's plot. Thanks to its immense content and open world, it's possible to spend over one hundred hours exploring Skyrim's incredibly vast lands and while the game starts displaying its age, this is without any doubt a highly recommended title for adventurers and those wishing to explore a massive fantasy world.

RPG Site 80
This Switch release is a halfway house between that high-end HD version and the 360/PS3 original, featuring many of the features added to Skyrim Special Edition such as all of the DLC, quick save, improved lighting, nicer water and crucially much shorter load times. Other features such as an increased depth of foliage are missing, the most prominent absence being support for mods.

Cubed3 80
Bethesda has managed to port its enormous and captivating world into what's basically a tablet, and has done so almost flawlessly.

SpazioGames 80
We just can't get enough of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. This porting has been a sweet reminder of our first unforgettable journey in the northern region of Tamriel, a magical land full of stories and activities to dive in until you lose knowledge of time. Sure, a couple of visual imperfections bothered us, but they did not cease our thirst for adventure. With Nintendo Switch, Skyrim has just found its new home.

Gameblog.fr 80
Skyrim on Switch is still an excellent RPG that has everything to keep you wandering in its vast open-world for a long time. And everywhere.

Multiplayer.it 80
The good old Skyrim on Switch does not shine while the console is docked, but it's something huge in the smaller, portable format.

Eurogamer Italy 80
Quotation forthcoming.

Game Revolution 80
If you love the Switch's handheld mode, and want a great game that will last you potentially over one hundred hours, then Skyrim is pretty much second only to Zelda: Breath of the Wild when it comes to action RPGs on this console.

Meristation 80
Bethesda brings one of the most popular and great RPG in the history to portable mode, which should be considered not only as a challenge, but also an awesome achievement. Skyrim comes to Nintendo Switch with every piece of content, solid graphics and smooth controls, and that's not just good, but very good news.

Attack of the Fanboy 80
It's Skyrim...for Nintendo Switch. Are there some additions? Sure, but nothing that changes that core experience. And that core experience is what you're getting, but with the ability to take it wherever, whenever. If that is worth $60 to you then this is a must-buy.

We Got This Covered 80
Taken as a whole, Skyrim: Switch Edition is a mighty impressive achievement. There are some minor cutbacks that needed to be made to make it run well on the hardware, but it doesn’t detract from the experience in any significant way. It’s Skyrim on the go, and that alone is a monumental milestone in my book.

Hardcore Gamer 80
It’s a great game that holds up after six years, but it’s about time that The Elder Scrolls VI is announced instead of yet another release of Skyrim.

Shacknews 80
Skyrim on Switch is as good as I hoped it would be. I still find new areas to explore and new secrets to discover. Being able to take this awesome title on the go truly showcases why the Nintendo Switch is king. Sadly, Skyrim is a 2011 game, and at times it really shows. Because of this, it doesn’t stand up against a game like Breath of The Wild, though that comparison may not be fair. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim proudly stands as the second best RPG available on Switch. If by any chance you’re a Switch owner that’s never played Skyrim, I’d recommend picking it up.

Trusted Reviews 80
Skyrim has journeyed onto Nintendo Switch with great success, making only a few minor changes to original experience to make it playable on the move. Combine that with some nifty new additions, every expansion and you’ve got one hell of a ride to look forward to.

IGN 80
Holds up as one of the most immersive virtual worlds ever created in a video game. All of its vastness, beauty, characters, stories, and goofy bugs fit nicely onto the Switch, where it runs at a good, steady framerate and resolution. The addition of motion controls are handy unless you plan to be a melee fighter, and amiibo support is a nice touch, but neither is really a game changer. This is a great way to get your Skyrim fix if you’ve never played before or have been looking for a reason to jump back in.

GameSpot 80
The original version of Skyrim is still an immense, engrossing RPG, and the quality, number, and variety of its quests makes it as easy to become lost in its world as ever. With the addition of Zelda-themed gear that's actually useful--and the fact that you can play anywhere--the Switch version of Skyrim is a great excuse to revisit a much-loved RPG.

IGN Spain 78
A good port that is almost the same as the original game... A game that was released a long time ago and that has been surpassed in almost every possible way. Besides that, a great experience for Nintendo Switch players.

JeuxActu 75
With the enhanced graphics from the Legendary Edition, Skyrim offers nice looks and a very decent content on the Nintendo Switch. The only drawback is having to pay full price for a six years old game which is cheap on any other platform.

Gamer.nl 75
Quotation forthcoming.

Everyeye.it 75
Although the package includes all DLCs published for Dragon Blood Adventure, the choice to distribute - for the umpteenth time - the full-game play is somewhat indigestible and inelegant.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر