Twininfinte 3/5

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Yahoo! 80
Cuphead is a love letter to not just the decades-old cartoons it apes, but also gaming’s classic boss battles that have fallen to the wayside, as well. It’s far from easy, but don’t let that spook you out of playing this wonderful work of art. You’ll need patience and a steady hand, but you’ll absolutely be able to win out in the end.

Meristation 90
With some of the most breathtaking visuals of the year, Cuphead opened fire with graphics that seem made back in the 30s by Fleischer Studios itself, an OST of pure, swinging ragtime Jazz and gameplay so damn hard that we were in Heaven every time we have conquered a level. You definitely have to have some skills to play this game, to overcome its amazing Final Bosses, to pass through its impossible run & gun levels. But boy, what a feeling on the victory screen, and what a great game to begin October with. Studio MHDR, we salute you.

Slant Magazine 90
Studio MDHR’s game is an arcane spell that raises Ub Iwerks and Max and Dave Fleischer from the dead to take over your screen with a psychotropic vengeance, right down to its glorious down-and-dirty ragtime score.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
VideoGamer 80
There's definitely a point where it all becomes a bit too much, but Cuphead will best most games in how it looks and sounds, and defeating that boss that you once deemed unbeatable is glorious.

IGN 88
Cuphead made me feel more good and more bad than any other game I’ve played in the last several years. I swore, laughed, and hollered with delight. I hated it (and my own fingers) for long stretches but, having finished, I realise that’s more or less the point – I emerged from all that pain smiling. Rather than simply offering the player what they want, Cuphead makes them earn that right – the rewards, if you can hack the tests, are absolutely worth it. Cuphead is incredible for more than just its looks. But before you dive in, make sure you actually want a game that plays like this, and not just a game that looks like this.

Game Informer 80
Cuphead is a singular experience. Studio MDHR knew what it wanted to make, then went ahead and made it. A tough boss-rush game based on classic animation archetypes? It shouldn’t work, but here we are. It’s fun to play, and possibly even as satisfying to watch, since you can fully absorb what’s going on screen.

Gameblog.fr 90
Cuphead is a brilliant homage to the run and gun genre as much as it is to the 30's cartoons. This retro experience is a though challenge that will reveal its true potential only to those brave enough to endure thousands of deaths by the minute. Cuphead is not accessible to everyone, and it is fine like this. Beautiful and diversified as any other, Cuphead is such a rewarding game; it reminds us the true taste of victory.

Everyeye.it 93
Instant classic.

The Games Machine 90
Cuphead is a small, wonderful gem (albeit not a long one), with a truly unique art direction and a real challenging difficulty. It's not for everyone, but it will be an absolute joy for whomever is willing to take up the challenge.

Impulsegamer 86
A crazy journey back in time with side-scrolling shooter mechanics thrown in for good measures. It's really one hell of a ride.

JeuxActu 90
Cuphead is a real tip of the hat to the 30's cartoons like Fleischer and Tex Avery offering a very good die & retry gameplay and it's awesome OST. A very good small game overall.

Metro GameCentral 80
A stunning work of imagination, with a collection of high quality boss battles to rival any other in gaming – and a difficultly level that’s equally hard to beat.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
ZTGD 95
Cuphead is a rare case where the long development cycle didn’t ruin the final product. This game matches its incredible look with stellar game play. In the sea of games releasing this year Cuphead stands tall as one of the best. There is little reason to skip this gem, it even comes with an outstanding value price and plenty of replay. Don’t sleep on Cuphead. Now if you’ll excuse me I need to listen to the soundtrack one more time.

TheXboxHub 100
It is platforming greatness at its very best, and proves just what can be achieved when the necessary time is put into fine tuning a game before release.
Telegraph 100
If you have any interest at all in platformers, 2D shooters or both, Cuphead is an absolute must-play. It is the pinnacle of the genre, and deserves to go down in history as an all-time classic.
Guardian 80
Come for the gorgeous bygone ragtime jazz, Porkrind’s shop and an evil carrot; stay for the thrill of defeating a boss you’ve spent hours attempting. It’s painful, but you won’t find many games with such a moreish, satisfying sting.
Easy Allies 90
Cuphead has had a long journey, and it’s great to see StudioMDHR’s efforts pay off. It does a superb job of capturing the essence of the early days of animation with fantastic art and a jazzy soundtrack. Its challenging difficulty provides some heart-pounding moments and an immense feeling of satisfaction once a boss is defeated. Although it suffers a bit in co-op and platforming levels, Cuphead is more than worthy of your time.
New Game Network 82
It may not be the deepest experience around, but in terms of pure gameplay quality, Cuphead is a must-play for those seeking a challenge thanks to excellent controls and a unique visual presentation.
The Sydney Morning Herald 80
Cuphead's running and gunning is strong enough that it would have found an appreciative audience even with more video gamey art, but it's the perfectly executed 1930s animation style that makes it something special. From terrifyingly transforming beasts to the occasional fully-voiced character song, every element here makes it obvious Studio MDHR really knows and loves its source material.
DarkStation 90
Studio MDHR’s Cuphead is going to be one of those game you’ll either totally love or hate with a fury hotter than the fires of hell. This is a really, really hard game. One of its oddities is the inclusion of a Simple mode for bosses that make the battles significant easier except you cannot advance to the next world unless you've taken out their Regular forms. And because the Simple variants aren’t particularly helpful, there’s no reason they should exist. The platformer minded Run ‘n Gun stages are nice diversions but at their worst, you can tell they were added for wider appeal. As someone who absolutely love what Cuphead is, I learned to take these issues in stride. This is a game that made such a huge splash on arrival and has more personality and charm than anything launched this year.
Washington Post 80
You can already find videos on YouTube of people who have bested all of the game’s bosses in no-hit runs, but that’s like saying that you can find videos of someone running a mile in under 4 minutes and fifteen seconds.
TrueGaming 80
Cuphead is just the game for those who want a challenging Platformer. It may not bring anything groundbreaking to the table, but it's still a uniquely artistic and a memorable experience.
Gamer.no 80
Quotation forthcoming.
Xbox Achievements 90
Cuphead is the kind of game that you only need to play for 10-minutes to realise the attention to detail Studio MDHR has poured into it. It looks incredible, sounds wonderful and is a pleasure to play… then the difficulty kicks in and it turns you into a quivering mess. It’s a game that can evoke frustration one minute and pure elation the next. Cuphead will go down as a classic, that's for sure, and it's quite possibly the hardest game I’ve ever played, but you just have to try it. If only for a short-while. Just get out before that blood pressure rises!
Xbox Achievements 90
Cuphead is the kind of game that you only need to play for 10-minutes to realise the attention to detail Studio MDHR has poured into it. It looks incredible, sounds wonderful and is a pleasure to play… then the difficulty kicks in and it turns you into a quivering mess. It’s a game that can evoke frustration one minute and pure elation the next. Cuphead will go down as a classic, that's for sure, and it's quite possibly the hardest game I’ve ever played, but you just have to try it. If only for a short-while. Just get out before that blood pressure rises!

AusGamers 90
The art is something the videogaming landscape has never seen before and is, arguably, worth the price of admission alone. But we come for the art, and stay for the challenge. And boy, does Cuphead have challenge in spades. If you’re used to modern gaming, this is going to take you to absolute breaking point and might even push you away, but if you grew up on the more arcade-centric 8 and 16-bit games of the past, and love the challenges those games served up, then Cuphead is absolutely for you. Art and design combine, but with the sole purpose of crushing you -- what’s not to love?
M3 90
Cuphead is a tribute to the Technicolor cartoons of the 30’s. It’s a hard game as well, with old school mechanics that will bring you tears of frustration.

COGconnected 90
Cuphead impressed me in every facet, from its beautiful art style to its challenging gameplay. Studio MDHR clearly put a ton of love and time into every little detail in this game, and the entire package pays off that effort in a fantastic and challenging experience.
EGM 95
Cuphead is an addictive mix of fun and frustration that will constantly keep you coming back for more. It’s amazing combination of terrific gameplay, tremendous style, and an original concept immediately catapults it into every game of the year discussion.
We Got This Covered 90
Outside of a few nagging flaws, namely the frustrating run and gun levels, Cuphead represents the shoot 'em up genre at its absolute best. The boss battles are consistently exciting and just the right amount of challenging, while the 1930s cartoon visuals amaze in every regard.
IGN Italia 80
Cuphead is a stunning game. And a cruel one. You have to find out if it's more entertaining or frustrating, and that's not an easy task.
Wccftech 89
The animation alone is nearly worth the price of admission, but if you want imaginative bosses to fight as well, you're in luck with Cuphead. Just make sure you're prepared to die - a lot.
InsideGamer.nl 90
Cuphead offers a great deal of amazingly designed levels and bosses. You will have many days of fun and frustration: a combination that will make you love Cuphead till the bitter end.
GameSpew 70
Cuphead isn’t so much of a case of style over substance, but rather style over accessibility. The art is simply astonishing, and so too the music, but the gameplay is frequently too frustrating to make Cuphead a totally enjoyable experience. Essentially a boss rush game, its pacing allows for no relief. There are no moments of downtime to come down from the frustration or elation of your battles, it’s just long bouts of tension and stress that, for the most part, outweigh any joy that’s felt.
XboxAddict 97
Cuphead is going to be one of those games that many people recognize, even if they don't know its name or if they had played it or not, simply for its amazing artistic style; it’s that unique and should be applauded. It is one of those games that you can tell has been a labor of love, and by a very small team none the less, which makes it even more impressive. Stick with it and you’ll experience one of the most enjoyable titles in years, constantly challenging you but always a delight to play. I’m really hoping it does well, as I want a sequel one day, and hopefully by then I’ll have finally mastered Cuphead and bested every boss.
MondoXbox 93
A gorgeous and incredibly satisfying action-platformer, with awesome art and sound, flawless gameplay and a perfectly balanced difficulty. Definitely one of the best games of the year and an absolute must buy for any platform/shooter lover.
LevelUp 90
Every detail in Cuphead speaks of the love its creators have for perfectionism, from the beautiful visuals to the refined gameplay mechanics. The commitment of Studio MDHR goes beyond a tribute to classic 30s cartoons, it pays homage to the best platforming in videogames and feeds the hunger of those who pursue a genuine challenge.
Critical Hit 85
If you love those old-school games that rewards practice and patience through trial and error, Cuphead will likely delight. Yes, Cuphead is brutal and death is a regular occurrence, but it packs in that old-schoool arcade ethos that makes you want to keep trying.

Game Rant 90
Truly, Cuphead is a game which will give victorious gamers a sense of satisfaction that few modern games manage to accomplish. The nostalgic visual prowess supplied by the game’s hand-drawn animations are second to none, and its period-appropriate soundtrack will force its way into gamers’ heads. Precision gameplay is key here, and the mechanics behind it – aside of an improvable control scheme – deliver a delightfully challenging title that doesn’t hold your hand through the process.

متا رفت رو 87 ....

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر