کاربر سایت
Aug 27, 2013
ruiner-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-15sep17.png

Developer: Reikon Games
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Platforms: PC,X1,PS4
Release Date: 26 September 2017

EuroGamer

A powerfully grim, fleet-footed cyberpunk action odyssey that is caught in the spell of its own nihilism.

AusGamers: 9.2/10

When all is said and done, you ultimately have a solid cyberpunk action game that has exceptional gun and melee based combat taking place in a beautifully fleshed out world that it, unfortunately, doesn't utilize to its full potential. It may not be perfect but I can wholeheartedly recommend RUINER if you are looking for a good challenge or a game that would fit perfectly in a dark room with your headphones cranked to maximum.

GameSpew: 90/100

Dazzling, dangerous, and dripping in style, Ruiner is a superb, if short, whirlwind of cyber-violence and sightseeing.

GamesRadar: 80/100

With its brutal, agile combat and engrossing slice of cyberpunk existence, you'll desperately want Ruiner to keep the story going.

For only £15/$20, you really are getting your money's worth with RUINER. I finished my first playthrough of the game in just over four hours. It's important to remember half of this playthrough was on Easy (meaning I rarely died) and I didn't attempt any of the side quests.

My second playthrough on Normal was much slower and I'd argue it was better thanks to the New Game Plus aspect. Even if you don't go back to the game after finishing it once, there's plenty in that four-hour experience for you to enjoy. RUINER is a no brainer if you are interested in fast-paced action games that require real skill to truly perfect.

IGN: 6/10

Fighting my way through Ruiner felt like work, and if I weren't obligated to finish it for the review I probably wouldn't have bothered. It's too bad it focuses on being difficult over being fun, because the combat totally works when you're given access to the full range of weaponry and gadgets and can finally stand up to the nearly endless waves of varied enemies thrown at you. This one is definitely better the second time around. Games should be fun right from when you hit the start button – that's kind of the whole point – but Ruiner puts you through too much of a hazing ritual to get there.

Stevivor: 5/10

We Got This Covered: 50/100

RUINER ruins its own explosive presentation and promising combat with poorly thought-out difficulty and incomplete narrative and gameplay concepts.

Opencritic: 77(20 Reviews)
MetaCritic: 69(6 Reviews)-PS4
MetaCritic: No Score Yet(1 Reviews)-X1
Metacritic: 78(14 Reviews)-PC

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر