آخرین ویرایش:

Oakenshield

Fire and Cold Ashes
کاربر سایت
Jan 23, 2015
نام
محمد
GamePlanet 100/100

فک کنم آخر سال به غیر از بحث طولانی و خیلی مفصلی که قرار واسه انتخاب بهترین بازی سال شاهدش باشیم، یه بحث مفصل دیگه‌ای واسه اینکه، آیا امسال بهترین سال در تاریخ صنعت گیم بوده یا نه پیش میاد که تلفات بسیاری خواهد داشت :D
چقدر زود ۲۰۱۰-۱۱ را فراموش کردین!

Reactions: J. Constantine

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Areajugones 98
Larian Studios has created a true masterpiece and a game that challenges other great titles for the crown of the RPG genre. Divinity: Original Sin II is everything that a role game should aim for.

Metro GameCentral 100
One of the best computer role-playing games ever, with such a level of complexity and flexibility it’s difficult to believe it exists, let alone that it could ever be bettered.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
JeuxActu 95
Divinity: Original Sin II is most likely the game of the year with an enormous amount of very good content, awesome graphics and class leading combats. One of the best RPG games ever.

RPG Site 90
Divinity: Original Sin II has such a wide scope and is such a dense, feature-rich game that it's easy to lose track of time and get completely immersed in its writing, characters, and raw inventiveness. There's a never-ending draw to see one more quest to completion, to try out one new ability or tactic in one more encounter, or to explore just one more location. Divinity: Original Sin II will relentlessly test your own creativity, demand your attention, prove your abilities, force you to question your own decisions, and overall keep giving reasons to continue playing and never lets go.

GamingTrend
No game has captured the nuance of pen-and-paper RPG quite like Divinity: Original Sin 2. Every moment is filled with meaningful choice with real consequences, and every character has a story to tell. In an RPG landscape where dialogue options are dumbed down, and quests have become package delivery to a specific map coordinate, Divinity: Original Sin 2 stands out as one of the best RPGs I’ve played in a decade...maybe even longer than that.

4Players.de 88
Quotation forthcoming.

Wccftech 96
It's hard to find a game with little to no flaws, but Larian Studios proved that, sometimes, it happens. With excellent story and characters, smart writing and masterfully crafted gameplay enhanced by the multiplayer modes, Divinity: Original Sin 2 truly deserves a place among the best cRPGs ever released.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Eurogamer Italy 90
Quotation forthcoming. [Recommended]

New Game Network 88
There is an overdose of top-notch cRPG content to be found within Divinity: Original Sin 2, with a deep, dense, slightly verbose adventure that almost completely fixes the failings of its predecessor, and has some great features like online and local co-op for the entire game.

GRYOnline.pl 95
Divinity: Original Sin II is like a fine wine. It demands patience, a proper attitude and some taste. If you're willing to spend time and really sink into the story you'll have one of the best RPG experiences in recent years. Original Sin II offers true role playing - ways to develop your character and his/her story are numerous. Great RPG.

Meristation 96
Improving the first Original Sin has probably been a difficult task, but Larian delivers with a game that shows their confidence and mastery of the genre. A true jewel, not without flaws, but an indisputable reference.

MMORPG.com 96
I honestly can’t express in such a limited space how amazingly good Divinity: Original Sin 2 truly is. From the astonishing amount of replayability it provides to the gorgeously detailed world you and your party will inhabit to the awesome and though-provoking combat and so so much more, DOS2 is a game that you do not want to miss. With over 60 hours in, I only want more, I’m mourning the inevitable end of this play through and I’m already planning my next adventure. I will not soon forget Rivellon. If you love RPGs, if you love excellence in game design, if you appreciate a great story, then Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a must have.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
ZTGD 95
Freedom of choice is a wonderful thing, and this game has it in abundance. In a way, it saddens me to think that I have likely already missed numerous small-yet-endearing side quests; that I’ve passed characters by without ever knowing the stories they have to tell. This game is magical, and magically intense – it is an experience that has been passionately and painstakingly realised by developer Larian. How to sum it all up? I’ll (finally) be succinct and simply say this: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is one of the best RPGs I have ever played.
Games Master UK 82
There's so much life in the RPG genre, and Original Sin II absolutely crackles with its energy. [Nov 2017, p.74]
God is a Geek 80
Fantastic writing and voice acting abound in the deep, fantastical world of Divinity: Original Sin 2. Despite some massive difficulty spikes, its gameplay is incredibly rewarding and great fun.
Games.cz 100
From a great story to a difficult fighting, from a world of fantasy to an excellent multiplayer, Divinity: Original Sin II is a unique game offering an unforgettable experience. Despite some mistakes, another giant of an RPG genre was born.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
We Got This Covered 80
Divinity: Original Sin II refines, expands, or reimagines nearly all of its features, creating a complex, rewarding adventure with powerful multiplayer capabilities.

IGN Spain 92
Divinity: Original Sin 2 gets further than most of the RPGs nowadays. Larian Studios has created a complex narrative-driven game with intuitive and smooth gameplay.

Wrath of Legion

کاربر سایت
Jul 26, 2017
یه ایراد آب دوغ خیاری فقط گرفته تا یه ستاره کم کنه! اومده میگه رشته های ارتباط داستان بین Original Sin اولی و این یه کمی مخشوش هست. و داستان اینجا گسترده تر و کاراکترها بیشتر شده!!! خب مرد حسابی جورج لوکاس هم که یه شبه همه lore استاروارز به ذهنش نرسیده. خودش میگه با هر فیلم ایده هامو گسترش میدادم. مهم اینه که در نسخه بعدی پیشرفت در روایت داستان داشته باشیم که در Original Sin II هزار درصد پیشرفت داریم!

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GameOver.gr 95
An absolute masterpiece, an RPG game that people will be talking about for decades to come.
Polygon 70
Divinity: Original Sin 2 has an abundance of things to see and do, a staggering amount of secrets to unearth and plenty of tricks up its sleeve. Yet almost every cool moment I experienced sits shoulder-to-shoulder with an equally weighted disappointment. Ambitious and impressive as it often is, it’s ultimately a collection of incredibly pretty beads that just don’t string together as well as they should.
Edge Magazine 90
It's an utterly huge, ambitious game - 100 hours MIGHT do it - but it never feels anything less than lovingly handcrafted, its every component part given the same special attention. Its individual elements, the combat, the writing, would be high points in any other game, but Divinity: Original Sin II has it all. [Dec 2017, p.116]
PLAY! Zine 95
Larian managed to deliver one of the best RPGs of this decade.
Vandal 98
Larian Studios takes the RPG genre to the next level again. A masterpiece in which the only limit is your imagination.

The Games Machine 88
If you can look past some balancing issues in the combat system, or a storyline that is not too captivating, you'll find that Divinity: Original Sin 2 is an excellent RPG, that basically does everything right, and offers what a fan of the genre could expect.

پ.ن : باشه آقای پولیگان فهمیدیم خیلی خاصی ! منتقد شیرین عقل !

prometheus

کاربر سایت
Jun 26, 2012
نام
امیرحسین
KiLL3R/4/Ev3r@
اول میخواستم بابت آپدیت نگه داشتن این تاپیک ازت تشکر کنم.
ثانیا یه درخواستی داشتم ، اگر برات مقدوره زحمت ایجاد تاپیک بازی رو‌ بکشی . حیف همچین بازی پر جزییات و گسترده ای تاپیکی برای بحث نداشته باشه.

Reactions: K I 1 1 E R

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر