Metacritic - 93​

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
PC Games 93
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a game for connoisseurs and patient people. The great and atmospheric world is worth exploring. I spent almost 100 hours in Rivellon, but the game would have had a lot of potential for a twice as long stay.

GameSpot 100
From lonely farmhouses through pitched battles with gods in far-flung dimensions, Divinity: Original Sin II is one of the most captivating role-playing games ever made. Its immaculately conceived and emotion-wrought fantasy world, topped by brilliant tactical combat, make it one of the finest games of the year thus far, and it has to be regarded as an instant classic in the pantheon of RPG greats.

IGN Italia 92
A true masterpiece. It takes everything that made the first game great and then adds to it, making it even better.

TheSixthAxis 90
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is the strongest CRPG in decades, with a fascinating plot that enthrals, despite taking a while to get going and being hard as nails at times. It’s the little adventures that flesh out the world and so much of it can be missed at first glance because you didn’t have the right skill or failed a persuasion check. Massive in scope and jam packed with features that includes a GM mode that shows a surprising amount of customisation with great ease, Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a bumper package.

Durance

کاربر سایت
Jan 19, 2014
تا الان به لول 16 رسیدم تو بازی. به جرات میشه گفت یک سر و گردن از نسخه اول بالاتر هست. متای 94 کاملا حقش هست. بازی اصلا خسته کننده نمیشه.
حتی کوئست های فرعی هم جذابیت دارند اکثراََ. فقط به لحاظ باگ در حال انفجار هست.

Reactions: Destruction

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Merlin'in Kazanı (Turkey) 94
Divinity: Original Sin II, is one of the best RPG games I have ever played. It has an amazing atmosphere and wonderful mechanics. Larian Studios has once again shown us who is the boss here.

PlayGround.ru 98
The best thing about Divinity: Original Sin 2 is that the game amazes you until the very end. Larian Studios has managed to set a new standard for modern CRPGs.

Twinfinite 100
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is raw and savage, and it’s easily one of the best RPGs we’ve played this year

متا رفت رو 95

Oakenshield

Fire and Cold Ashes
کاربر سایت
Jan 23, 2015
نام
محمد
یکش تخفیف خورده بود رو پلی 4 نخریدم حالا باید در کف فرو روم:| دوشم که سیستمم نمیکشه:| یکشم نمیکشه البته!:D
چند ماه صبر کن کامپلیت ادیشن میدن برا کنسولا:D

FUTURE

Endure & Survive
کاربر سایت
Aug 20, 2014
نام
Alireza
GamePlanet 100/100
Divinity: Original Sin II is the best game I have played this millennium
فک کنم آخر سال به غیر از بحث طولانی و خیلی مفصلی که قرار واسه انتخاب بهترین بازی سال شاهدش باشیم، یه بحث مفصل دیگه‌ای واسه اینکه، آیا امسال بهترین سال در تاریخ صنعت گیم بوده یا نه پیش میاد که تلفات بسیاری خواهد داشت :D

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر