gadgets.ndtv : 9​

آخرین ویرایش:

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
AusGamers : 9.5

Two days after finishing it, I'm still having Prey dreams. I'm still thinking about the ending, still wondering about the places I went, the things I did. I'm itching to talk about the things that occurred within it and similarly knowing I can't because nobody I know has yet finished it. It took me 24 and a half hours. I loved every minute of it. I woke up early to play it and went to bed late because I didn't want to stop.

Everyeye.it : 8.8

In the end Prey ends up being much more than a mosaic: thanks to its narrative and to the mobility of a gameplay that constantly evolves over over twenty hours of the main adventure, the game leaves a trace that ends up being unique

فعلا متا نسخه PS4 با 6 نقد 85 هست

ps34

کاربر سایت
Aug 20, 2011
نام
مهدی
AusGamers : 9.5

Two days after finishing it, I'm still having Prey dreams. I'm still thinking about the ending, still wondering about the places I went, the things I did. I'm itching to talk about the things that occurred within it and similarly knowing I can't because nobody I know has yet finished it. It took me 24 and a half hours. I loved every minute of it. I woke up early to play it and went to bed late because I didn't want to stop.

Everyeye.it : 8.8

In the end Prey ends up being much more than a mosaic: thanks to its narrative and to the mobility of a gameplay that constantly evolves over over twenty hours of the main adventure, the game leaves a trace that ends up being unique

فعلا متا نسخه PS4 با 6 نقد 85 هست
به نظرم مدیرهای سایت باید این تاپیک رو به جناب عالی منتقل کنن چون شما به روز و سریع نمراتو میزنی ولی استارتر نه

Reactions: .:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
به نظرم مدیرهای سایت باید این تاپیک رو به جناب عالی منتقل کنن چون شما به روز و سریع نمراتو میزنی ولی استارتر نه
مشکلی نیست و مهم این هستش که نمرات داخل تاپیک قرار میگیره ... پست اول هم استارتر به مرور اپدیت میکنه

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Windows Central : 10
Prey masterfully combines elements from some of sci-fi horror's greatest games into a single glorious, blood-spattered tapestry. Put simply, Prey is a triumph.

The Games Machine : 9.2
Prey is a great interactive artwork, comprised of a huge, non-linear adventure where the player is truly king, a deep and inspired sci-fi story. Probably the best title ever produced by Arkane Studios, and certainly a must-have for every gamer.

Leadergamer : 9
Prey is a great game with great gameplay mechanics and a decent scenario. It plays like Deus Ex and Dishonored with some pros and cons. I think, it's Arkane Studios' best game so far.

Spazio Games : 9
Prey is an amazing sci-fi game, driven by a great gameplay and wonderful story

PC World : 8
With Prey, Arkane cements itself heir to the immersive sim. Exploiting Prey's systems in order to explore and discover Talos I is a constant source of joy, even when the combat and story falter

Game Mag : 7
Prey offers to explore an interesting world of the space station with a very rich background, but occasionally prevent you to find out its mysterious vastness. Characters without depth, awkward inventory, a huge number of backtracking and too strong and annoying enemies, deprive you of the pleasure from the examine of environment. Unlike BioShock Infinite, Prey's main plot has no sharp emotions, shocking discoveries or memorable scenes. The game is absolutely bland and trying to copy the ideas from other projects, except for the first spacewalk or thirty minutes from the start. But it has something magical about it, forcing you to explore each area and solve the next side mission. If not for that strange charm, we would hardly spent as much time untangling the mysteries of the space station and its unfortunate crew.

Metro : 6
A wasted opportunity to create a modern take on System Shock, with the dull storytelling and action overshadowing the otherwise effective puzzle elements.

Cheat Code Central : 6
Ultimately, I doubt I'll remember Prey much after I stop playing it. There's too much else going on in games in 2017, and Prey does not stand out amongst its peers. Its fiction is self-serious, despite being so derivative, and its systems are frustrating and constantly in conflict with each other. It feels like dozens of other games I've played already, but enjoyed more.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
PLAY! Zine : 9
Prey is an action exploration game that sends a love letter to games such as System Shock 2 and Bioshock. It takes the best from them and combines it with some of its own fresh ideas and innovative gameplay, to create an amazing journey. Set on the Talos I space station that has been compromised by an alien race, you assume the role of Morgan, a scientist who will have to explore, survive and discover the world of Prey.

LaPS4 : 8.5
Arkane Studios pleasantly surprises us with a Prey that, although relatively stealthily, is one of the best games in recent months. The French studio shows that having a great plot is as important as being able to tell the story. Better pacing and controls could have made the game even better.

3DJuegos : 8.5
We definitely want a second run with Prey to delve into its possibilities. Although it covers too much and neglects some of them, the great design of the Talos 1 keeps you in motion, developing your skills and accomplishing side missions with great interest. And although their wanting to offer so much occasionally plays against itself, it is certainly a solid and commendable experience.

Meristation : 8.5
The story is not the best and its difficulty is very high, but Prey gets the job done. Despite its shortcomings, it's an interesting game that appeals to a very specific audience and delivers an experience that should be played.

PC Games : 8.5

Although Prey never rises to the first Bioshock for me anyway, but it does not have to be: If you are looking for a game in the style of a System Shock and do not expect an exceptionally good shooter, you'll get an exciting, comprehensive and challenging Sci- Survival adventure.

App Trigger : 8
Taken together, Prey is a brilliant but flawed descent into a world of science gone wrong, driven by a well told, cerebrally satisfying story which makes up for the mechanical inconsistencies of the experience. Comparing Prey to Bioshock only reveals the relative cracks which explains why the former doesn’t quite live up to the expectations set by the latter, so it’s instead best to enjoy Prey as its own thing, forgiving its flaws to marvel at the results of Arkane’s intelligent approach to game design.

Gamer.no : 8

Prey offers a good story, utilizing great environmental storytelling and design. Combat, especially melee combat, suffers somewhat, but the game deserves credit for delivering on story and ambience above all else.

متا نسخه PS4 با ثبت 16 نقد فعلا 79 هستش
اُپن کریتیک با ثبت 25 نقد فعلا 83 هستش

بازی داره در گرفتن نمره 8.5 رکورد میزنه و این نشون میده منتقدها هم ارزش خاصی واسه عدد 85 قائل هستن :D

The Pale King

The old King of Hallownest
کاربر سایت
Jul 5, 2008
نام
امیر حسین
بالا بری پایین بیای بازی ارزشش از هر نظری که بخوای حساب کنی زیر 8.5 نیست! تاحالا 3 صفحه امتیاز اومده توی این تاپیک همشون یا 9 ان یا 8.5! 3 تا سایت اومدن خراب کردن!
لودینگ طولانیه-30 فریمه و...! ولی اینا دلیل نمیشه 4 نمره کم شه.
بازی گیم پلیش به شدت نواوری داره و طراحی اسلحه ها بی نظیره...
امیدوارم بازی به حقش برسه

Masta_killa

کاربر سایت
Feb 10, 2016
نام
Masta_killa
PLAY! Zine : 9
Prey is an action exploration game that sends a love letter to games such as System Shock 2 and Bioshock. It takes the best from them and combines it with some of its own fresh ideas and innovative gameplay, to create an amazing journey. Set on the Talos I space station that has been compromised by an alien race, you assume the role of Morgan, a scientist who will have to explore, survive and discover the world of Prey.

LaPS4 : 8.5
Arkane Studios pleasantly surprises us with a Prey that, although relatively stealthily, is one of the best games in recent months. The French studio shows that having a great plot is as important as being able to tell the story. Better pacing and controls could have made the game even better.

3DJuegos : 8.5
We definitely want a second run with Prey to delve into its possibilities. Although it covers too much and neglects some of them, the great design of the Talos 1 keeps you in motion, developing your skills and accomplishing side missions with great interest. And although their wanting to offer so much occasionally plays against itself, it is certainly a solid and commendable experience.

Meristation : 8.5
The story is not the best and its difficulty is very high, but Prey gets the job done. Despite its shortcomings, it's an interesting game that appeals to a very specific audience and delivers an experience that should be played.

PC Games : 8.5

Although Prey never rises to the first Bioshock for me anyway, but it does not have to be: If you are looking for a game in the style of a System Shock and do not expect an exceptionally good shooter, you'll get an exciting, comprehensive and challenging Sci- Survival adventure.

App Trigger : 8
Taken together, Prey is a brilliant but flawed descent into a world of science gone wrong, driven by a well told, cerebrally satisfying story which makes up for the mechanical inconsistencies of the experience. Comparing Prey to Bioshock only reveals the relative cracks which explains why the former doesn’t quite live up to the expectations set by the latter, so it’s instead best to enjoy Prey as its own thing, forgiving its flaws to marvel at the results of Arkane’s intelligent approach to game design.

Gamer.no : 8

Prey offers a good story, utilizing great environmental storytelling and design. Combat, especially melee combat, suffers somewhat, but the game deserves credit for delivering on story and ambience above all else.

متا نسخه PS4 با ثبت 16 نقد فعلا 79 هستش
اُپن کریتیک با ثبت 25 نقد فعلا 83 هستش

بازی داره در گرفتن نمره 8.5 رکورد میزنه و این نشون میده منتقدها هم ارزش خاصی واسه عدد 85 قائل هستن :D
اینا ثبت میشن تو متا؟اگه بشن متا باز میره بالای ۸۰

Reactions: amir code

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Vandal Online : 8.6
Prey is great game, with good ideas that are well-executed, and although it reminds us of other games, it has its own identity. If you like sci-fi games and value the freedom to play the way you want, don't miss it.

True Gaming : 8.5
Prey managed to bring a very unique science fiction escapade and a lot of fresh ideas at the same time which makes it stands out over other games for the time being.

Twinfinite : 6
Despite its noticeable technical shortcomings, Prey still has some significant redeeming qualities. Its environment is one of the most enjoyable to explore and the way it weaves its overarching story into side quests only helps to accentuate the freedom you're given as a player.

این نمرات 6 خیلی رو مخه ... من یکسری از نقدها رو خوندم و کلا دوگانگی به نظر میاد بین منتقدین وجود داره ... یکسری از سیستم کامبت بازی تعریف کردن بعد یکسری دیگه گفتن رضایت بخش نیست ولی چیزی که تو اکثر نقدها مشترکه اینه که بازی یک مقدار لودینگ هاش طولانی هستش ... از طرفی هم اکثرا از طراحی محیط بازی و داستان تعریف کردن

uriel

کاربر سایت
Dec 6, 2010
بازی این همه 8 و 9 و 10 داره چجوری متاش شده 79 آخه؟
واقعا دارن سر بازی های آرکین مسخره بازی در میارن، من فقط و فقط متا برام از لحاظ کمک به فروش بیشتر بازی اهمیت داره وگرنه بازی برای من کاملا همون چیزیه که باید باشه و نظیرش نیست توی این چند ساله.
خدا کنه بازی خوب نمره بگیره تا خوب بفروشه، اینا سر DH2 هم فروش آنچنانی نداشتن و من فقط از این بابت نگرانم. خداییش استودیویی با این درجه از کیفیت و خلاقیت خیلی زور داره که بازی هاش فروش خوبی نداشته باشن، واقعا دارن زحمت میکشن و موج جدیدی از خلاقیت رو به صنعت بازیسازی تزریق کردن.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر