Destructoid : 55/100
We Got This Covered : 50/100

Meta (PS4=78) ,(PC=76) ,(Xbox One)=80

آخرین ویرایش:

PrinceofPersiα

کاربر سایت
Jul 4, 2006
در انتظار نقد IGN :think:
Like a delicious, gamified Turducken, it’s a brawler with the depth of a fighting game inserted into the body of a third-person action game, which is in turn stuffed into an online team-based objective game. And in my roughly 40 hours spent playing a combination of alpha and beta tests, it’s easy for me to say that For Honor’s combat system is the most tactically complete and flexible version of melee combat I’ve ever experienced.

Oakenshield

Fire and Cold Ashes
کاربر سایت
Jan 23, 2015
نام
محمد
نظرات اولیه destructoid و گیم اسپات :
Destructoid :

I'll have to spend a little more time with the game and see if the steel economy ramps up, but the blatant cash grab left an early sour taste in my mouth. I'm still enjoying the sword fighting and skull-bashing, but we'll have to see what wears out first -- my bloodlust, or my patience with being treated like an open wallet.

گیم اسپات :

The slow speed of combat can easily breed impatience at first, as it demands you to unpack years worth of habits that faster-paced melee-action games might have instilled in you. Coming out on top in a fight is more about patience and your ability to read a foe than the execution of brute force or button mashing. Even against an AI-controlled warrior, this level of patience and skill is paramount. I can only imagine how this all feels when put into practice against a human opponent, who also fully understands these tenets.

BitsandBytes

we will not falter, we will not fail!
کاربر سایت
Sep 2, 2012
نام
Mohammad
MMOGames:9/10(نمره اش به open beta ست:D)

Gameplay: 8/10
I’m really only giving this an 8 because there are a few issues. First of all, the player movement isn’t incredibly fluid, it’s more like driving a tank, but it’s something that you get used to after a while. Second, I found that the guard mode had some sensitivity issues, meaning that I couldn’t seem to switch fast enough. That might have just been me, or it might have been an issue with the game itself.

Innovation: 9/10
I have to say the game is pretty cool and it introduced some ways to make sword fighting fun again. That’s all we can ask for, right?

Community: 3/10
It’s really hard to judge the community because there wasn’t much talking going on in any of the matches. I mean when you’re swinging swords and chopping people’s heads off, there really isn’t that much to say, is there?

Graphics/Sound: 9/10
This game is just plain pretty and it runs really, really well. There’s not much else to say.

Value for Money: 9/10
It’s really hard to judge this one because, at the time of playing, the game hadn’t actually been released yet, but if this is any indication of what it’s going to be like, then I’d definitely sink some money into it.

Overall: 9/10

The game is pretty cool overall, aside from the few issues that I mentioned. The character leveling and customization makes it easier to stay engrossed in the game, always giving you a new goal to reach. It’s definitely something you’ll be spending a lot of time in, especially if you enjoyed games like Mount and Blade, War of the Roses, and Chivalry.

Pros:

+Fun Combat

+The Graphics are Freaking Amazing

+Lots of fun Murder Stuff

Cons:

-Difficult Learning Curve for ‘Guard’ Mode

-Slow Load Times Between Fights

چکیده ای از نقد PcWorld :

Don’t write For Honor off though. Not yet. Sure, the singleplayer’s not great, but I never expected it to be.

For Honor is a multiplayer game. I strongly recommend waiting for formal reviews regardless, whether ours or someone else’s, especially on account of the aforementioned peer-to-peer connections. Oh, and a whole lot of microtransactions.

But the feeling of wading into combat, of singling out an enemy and going toe-to-toe, mirroring their every move and hoping you’ll come out on top—that’s the feeling that impressed me in previews, and it’s what I’m looking forward to testing more this week. We’ll keep you updated.

مثل اینکه بخش داستانیشم خیلی بد نیست.:D

نکات منفی و مثبت بازی از نظر سایت stevivor:

عخهخ.png

منتقدها کلهم درگیر بازی شدن فعلا نمره ای ندادن.بیشترشون گفتن میخوایم تا فردا بازی کنیم و فردا نمره بدیم.:D
من حس میکنم برای من بازی میشه مثل رینبو، با متای زیر 80 ولی مثل همون بازی منو ساعتها سرگرم خودش میکنه.:D

آخرین ویرایش:

THELASTOFUSA_IR

کاربر سایت
Dec 18, 2016
به خاطر تکراری شدن بازی متاش زیر ۸۵ میشه
یعنی بین ۸۰ تا ۸۵ میشه که مناسبشم هست و مثل بیشتر بازیای بزرگ شماره دوم بازی به تکامل میرسه برای مثال
آنچارتد ۲
بتمن ۲
کیلزون ۲
گاد آف وار ۲
و به زودی اردر ۲ :D

Reactions: mikammi

Akiba

king of the majestic oceans of the world
کاربر فعال
Jan 18, 2009
نام
امیر حسین
یعنی بین ۸۰ تا ۸۵ میشه که مناسبشم هست و مثل بیشتر بازیای بزرگ شماره دوم بازی به تکامل میرسه برای مثال
آنچارتد ۲
بتمن ۲
کیلزون ۲
گاد آف وار ۲
تکراری شدن با چند روزی که برای نقد فرصت دارن مشخص نمیشه و یک پروسه ی طولانی مدت رو میطلبه!

در مورد GOW هم : :o ، بازی از همون شماره اولش خدا بود!:D

H^D^

کاربر سایت
Apr 5, 2013
نام
HADI
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...played-in-ages
For Honor is the best fighting game I've played in ages
For Honor, then, is the best secret fighting game around. It's a fighting game disguised as a medieval slash-them-up, but it's a fighting game nevertheless. Ubisoft won't want to market it that way, because fighting games are for nerds, right? They'll want to market it as this kick-ass greatest medieval warriors in history all get together to carve each other up in a fantasy video game deathmatch. The truth is, For Honor is Soul Calibur evolved, Street Fighter on a big old battlefield rather than an, err, street, and Mortal Kombat with knights in shining armour and vikings who chuck you off cliffs. And I'm loving it.

BitsandBytes

we will not falter, we will not fail!
کاربر سایت
Sep 2, 2012
نام
Mohammad
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...played-in-ages
For Honor is the best fighting game I've played in ages
واقعا همینه.
سیستم مبارزات رو فوق العاده پیاده سازی کردن.
خدا یوبی سافت رو واسمون نگه داره.حداقل مثل خیلی از سازندگان رو عناوین خاصی تمرکز نمیکنه و همیشه در حال تولید بازیهای جدید با ایده های نو هست.حقیقتا تنوع ip هاش خیلی بالاست.

amir code

کاربر سایت
Mar 18, 2008
نام
amir hosein
آنچارتد ۲
بتمن ۲
کیلزون ۲
گاد آف وار ۲
الاهی من فدات بشم gow از همون اول خدا بود.بنظر خیلیا هم بهترین نسخش بود.
بتمن 2؟شوخی میکنی؟
بتمنو با gow رو ویرایش کن خدایی خیلی ضایس:D
بتمن متاش 92 شده بود دیگه چیو باید به تکامل میرسوند؟:D
فقط کیلزونت قشنگ بود که اونم به تکامل نرسید کلا دوباره از نو ساختنش:D

H^D^

کاربر سایت
Apr 5, 2013
نام
HADI
90/100=ATTACK OF THE FANBOY
For Honor is one of the best multiplayer action titles in years. It’s focus on brutal, almost slow paced combat is unique, while still feeling wholly familiar in the annuls of pop culture. The game puts you right into the shoes of history’s greatest warriors, then pits you against each other in fantastic ways. The single player campaign isn’t worth much more than a single playthrough, and the unlock system is a bit much, but players will find themselves jumping into multiplayer matches over and over again just to experience the adrenaline rush offered by the frenetic, but controlled combat.

Oakenshield

Fire and Cold Ashes
کاربر سایت
Jan 23, 2015
نام
محمد
شوخی شوخی نمرات بازی داره بالا میشه.:D
یعنی واقعا من باید بخرمش؟:D
امیدوارم موفق بشه تا هم ساپورت خوبی بشه ازش،هم نسخه های بعدی ساخته بشن.:)

Reactions: amirone and Akiba

blechh

کاربر سایت
Jul 25, 2013
نام
حسین
اولین نمره اومد:
Cheat Code Central: 8/10
برای Xbox1 ثبت شد

;
من نمیدونم چرا هر وقت پا بازیا مولتی پلتفرم میشه بعضی از سایتا منطقی نمره میدن ولی وقتی میرسه به انحصاری میشن روشن فکر:| همین سایت لعنتی به nioh داده 6 :| تازه اینجا ارزش بازی رو با وجود سینگل زیر 10 ساعت و مشکلات سرور داده 4 بعد به nioh که 80 ساعت گیم پلی داره میده 2.5 :| یعنی منطقشون شکر
پ.ن: اینجا کسی اشتباه برداشت نکنه که این نمره ای که داده به for honor زیاده بازی لیاقتش بالاست کلا بحث من یه چیزه دیگست:D

sajadkh

کاربر سایت
Jul 28, 2012
نام
Sajjad
PC Gamer:
Some players are also complaining about lag and synchronisation issues, which is the last thing you need in a game with precise timing-based combat. I’ve been lucky so far, but I have had a few opponents in duels suddenly disappear and be replaced by AI bots.
I love the brutality and weight of the combat, but it can also feel quite clumsy at times—especially when you’re a big guy facing one of the nimbler classes. I’ll be back in a few days with a full review, but For Honor is definitely an interesting game, and I’m looking forward to throwing more hapless knights into bottomless pits.
US Gamer:
To be blunt, I'm a little underwhelmed with what I've played of the single-player mode so far. The designers have tried to mix up the action by giving you a variety of different goals to achieve, but most boil down to doing the same thing: running from checkpoint to checkpoint, slaughtering the hordes of AI characters that block your way. It starts out quite fun, but once you've killed the hundredth grunt with a simple light attack, the novelty really wears off. There are slightly more advanced AI characters that are a little more fun to fight with, but I just found that they too became a little tedious over time.

The best aspect of the campaign mode are the boss fights, which for the most part test your skills, but even then I've found the AI to be a little flawed and exploitable. I'll go into more details tomorrow, but for now, For Honor's single-player just isn't working for me particularly well. It's not like I hate it. I just feel rather ambivalent about what I've played so far.
بعضی از منتقدا دیس کانکت میشدن به نظر میرسه هنوز مشکل سرور هستش که تاثیر خوبی روی نمرات نمیذاره.به نظر میرسه سینگل هم چیز بدی در نیومده و طراح ها سعی کردن یه میکس خوبی از اکشن در بیارن و اکثر منتقدا از باس فایت های بازی خوششون امده و یه جورایی نقطه قوت سینگل میدونن اینو

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر