سرخط خبرها

Anonymous M3

人類に栄光あれ
کاربر سایت
Jul 30, 2014
نام
امیر مسعود
بعد از گذشت ۳ هفته از اعلام فروش استدیو IO Interactive توسط Square Enix حالا بر اساس اسناد مالی این شرکت تائید شده که SE قصد فروش استدیو به همراه حق و حقوق عنوان Hitman رو داره تا استدیو همچنان بتونه به کار خودش روی این فرانچایز ادامه بده !

Three weeks on from Square Enix's shock announcement it would sell Hitman developer IO Interactive, there's still little word on the future of the much-loved stealth series.

However, details from Square Enix's financial documents have now confirmed what was previously suspected: the publisher is ready to sell off its Hitman rights alongside IO so that the studio can continue its work on the franchise.

It may not come as a huge surprise - Hitman is IO's baby, and without it the developer would no longer have its core purpose for continuing.

The studio is also, by now, likely well into development on Hitman season two. Square Enix keeping the Hitman rights but selling off IO would mean all this work would have to be scrapped.

"Because the firm is engaged in the development of Hitman and other renowned titles, we are negotiating with prospective external investors capable of ensuring that these titles carry on," Square Enix president Yosuke Matsuda explained to investors in a fiancial briefing document.

It is perhaps a little surprising to still not have any firm word on the future of Hitman (or IO itself) - but Square Enix may have been forced into making its announcement sooner rather than later to notify investors by the end of its financial year.

IO announced word of staff layoffs at the studio last week - a move which some suggested meant the company was still trying to make itself attractive to a potential purchaser.
Square Enix willing to give up Hitman rights to ensure series future

Anonymous M3

人類に栄光あれ
کاربر سایت
Jul 30, 2014
نام
امیر مسعود
سازنده های بازی ++N که پیشتر این بازی رو برای PS4 و PC منتشر کرده بودن ، اعلام کردن که علاقه دارن این بازیو رو کنسول های دیگه هم بیارن !
We’re hoping to bring N++ to more platforms, specifically the Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch. In a perfect world, we’d love to bring it to the PSVita as well.
N++ Ultimate Edition is coming soonish! - Welcome to Metanet Software Inc

Anonymous M3

人類に栄光あれ
کاربر سایت
Jul 30, 2014
نام
امیر مسعود

Anonymous M3

人類に栄光あれ
کاربر سایت
Jul 30, 2014
نام
امیر مسعود
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 که شامل عناوین Mega Man 7 , 8 , 9 ,10 میشه با قیمت 19.99$ در ماه August برای Xbox ONE , PS4 و PC منتشر میشه !

The legacy continues with Mega Man Legacy Collection 2! Bringing together four of the Blue Bomber’s adventures in one package with loads of bonus content and challenges, this collection spans the evolution – and retro revolution – of the classic side-scrolling series starting August 8th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC for $19.99 both digitally and at retail in North America!
http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/...-is-coming-to-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc-this-august

Anonymous M3

人類に栄光あれ
کاربر سایت
Jul 30, 2014
نام
امیر مسعود
مقاله ی جدید IGN First راجع به Platinum Games و آینده ی این استدیو هست که با خود اعضای استدیو مصاحبه کرده و ...
بخشایی از این مقاله :
This month's IGN First is a bit different than usual. Rather than highlighting a single game -- we'll get back to that next month -- we're highlighting the Japanese game industry as a whole. We visited some of the biggest studios in Japan to focus on their games and creative processes. Check back all month for interviews, gameplay reveals, and more!
On a beautiful, sunny spring morning, PlatinumGames studio lead Atsushi Inaba wanders the BitSummit show floor in Kyoto, Japan. Originally a small event for Japanese indie game developers, BitSummit has in its fifth year become a much larger show, with developers from around the globe demoing their games to the curious public. Despite the crowds, developers of Inaba’s experience and tenure mill about freely. They walk the floor, checking out games alongside thousands of gamers from all walks of life.

This is Inaba’s third year as a speaker at BitSummit and he’s excited to be back. “As a game creator myself,” he explains, “I love seeing these indie companies who are really able to put their heart and soul into creating something that they love, and in a way I’m somewhat envious of that freedom and that ability.
Although BitSummit is a great excuse to play an abundance of new video games, Inaba admits that he uses the time mostly to discover new ideas as well as scout for talent. He continues, “As the times change, and we’ve seen the different heads of games come and go, what’s popular now wasn’t popular five to 10 years ago. I’m not saying that I want someone who knows what’s in right now. I’m looking for someone who has an idea of what’s fun, regardless of what generation they’re a part of. Someone who has fresh ideas, and I think that sort of sense of having originality separate from the current trends is what will definitely bring about the ideas for new games.”

Fresh ideas and a focus on discovering and developing talent are clear priorities for PlatinumGames at the moment. Known for their mastery of mechanically complex, best-in-class action games, the studio is in a period of transition.
راجع به Scalebound هم از کامیا سوال کردن :
The day before meeting with Inaba at Bitsummit, I sit down with Hideki Kamiya and several other Platinum developers back in Osaka.

It’s my first time talking to Kamiya in depth since he first told me about Scalebound, over three years ago. In that last meeting, he showed me his personal arcade collection, and we discussed his career and development philosophies with the excited underpinnings of this new passion project he was making with Microsoft.

It’s impossible to not ask about the death of a game that was incredibly personal to Kamiya, but also a bold new direction for Platinum.

“For the fans, an apology is really all that I can offer. I’m terribly sorry.” Kamiya says with conviction. “The staff here at Platinum, the creative team at Microsoft, there were a lot of people who worked on this game and tried to make it special. I feel a lot of weight for not being able to have had something come from their efforts."
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/06/06/the-future-of-platinumgames-ign-first

Anonymous M3

人類に栄光あれ
کاربر سایت
Jul 30, 2014
نام
امیر مسعود
بلاگ Mikenintendo64 با مدیر بخش اروپایی کونامی Richard Jones مصاحبه کرده :
تو این مصاحبه اشاره شده که در حال حاضر تو شرکت بحث زیادیه که چه بازیهای دیگه ای رو به غیر از Bomberman میتونن برای Switch بیارن و از Castlevania نام برده شده که چقدر محبوبه و طرفدارا یه نسخه جدید ازش میخوان مخصوصا حالا که سریال Netflix هم برای این سری در دست ساخته !
ولی هنوز تصمیم قطعی گرفته نشده و راجع به بازیه جدید تو شرکت داره بحث میشه !
“All I can say is that there is lots of internal discussions going on within Konami regarding what games we can bring to the Nintendo Switch, other than Bomberman, a game which we are well aware of its heritage and how loved it and Castlevania is. So much so that Castlevania is getting is getting its own show on Netflix and because of that, we’re hearing a lot of desires from our fans for a new Castlevania series. So we do know there is a demand for a new game, but right now nothing is set in stone as the discussions are still on going.”
مصاحبه ی کامل که یه سری اطلاعات هم راجع به Super Bomberman R هم درش هست .
[Interview] A Conference Call with Konami’s Richard Jones

Anonymous M3

人類に栄光あれ
کاربر سایت
Jul 30, 2014
نام
امیر مسعود
طبق اطلاعاتی که توسط مدیر بازاریابی بخش Xbox منتشر شده حدود 50% از دارندگان Xbox One از سرویس Backward Compatibility به مدت بیش از 508 میلیون ساعت استفاده کرده اند !
y382_capturmdkdne.jpg

t47q_captundjdjnre.jpg

مقایسه با آمارهایی که در گذشته ارائه شده :
تا 28 June سال 2016 = 100 میلیون ساعت
تا 18 August سال 2016 = 145 میلیون ساعت
تا 10 November سال 2016 = 210 میلیون ساعت

Anonymous M3

人類に栄光あれ
کاربر سایت
Jul 30, 2014
نام
امیر مسعود
بازی Fortnite اثر جدید Epic Games از 25 July به صورت Early Access پولی بر روی PS4 ، Xbox 1 و PC قابل بازی خواهد بود !
با پیش خرید کردن Early Access این عنوان به نام Founder's Pack میتونید از 21 July به بازی دسترسی داشته باشید !
قیمت Early Access بسته به نوع Edition انتخابی از 40$ تا 150$ خواهد بود !
  • STANDARD EDITION – $39.99/€39.99/£34.99
  • · Game Access
  • · 4 Exclusive In-Game Banner Icons
  • · 6 Daily Loot Pinata Packs
  • · Exclusive Founder’s Loot Pinata Pack
  • DELUXE EDITION – $59.99 ($100 value)/€59.99/£49.99
  • · Game Access
  • · Rare Starter Hero Pack (8 Heroes)
  • · Rare Starter Weapon Pack (Includes 4 Weapons/1 Trap)
  • · Exclusive Founder’s Pistol
  • · 10 Exclusive In-Game Banner Icons
  • · 24 Daily Loot Pinata Packs
  • · 4 Exclusive Founder’s Loot Pinata Packs
  • · 5 Immediate Loot Pinata Packs
  • · 10 XP Boosts
  • · 10 Giftable XP Boosts For Friends
  • · 50 Extra Vault Inventory Slots
  • SUPER DELUXE EDITION – $89.99 ($150 value)/€89.99/£74.99
  • · Game Access
  • · 1 Standard Edition For Friends ($39.99 Value)
  • · 2 Exclusive In-Game Defenders
  • · Exclusive Founder’s Chat Channel
  • · 15 Exclusive In-Game Banner Icons
  • · 36 Daily Loot Pinata Packs
  • · 6 Exclusive Founder’s Loot Pinata Packs
  • · 5 Immediate Loot Pinata Packs
  • · 20 XP Boosts
  • · 20 Giftable XP Boosts For Friends
  • · 100 Extra Vault Inventory Slots
  • LIMITED EDITION – $149.99 ($300 value)/€149.99/£124.99
  • · Game Access
  • · 1 Exclusive Epic Weapon
  • · 2 Digital Standard Editions For Friends ($79.98 Value)
  • · 2 Exclusive In-Game Defenders
  • · 2 Exclusive Legendary Heroes
  • · 10 Extra Backpack Inventory Slots
  • · Exclusive Founder’s Chat Channel
  • · 20 Exclusive In-Game Banner Icons
  • · 72 Daily Loot Pinata Packs
  • · 12 Exclusive Founder’s Loot Pinata Packs
  • · 15 Immediate Loot Pinata Packs
  • · 40 XP Boosts
  • · 40 Giftable XP Boosts For Friends
  • · 200 Extra Vault Inventory Slots
بازی در زمان انتشار اصلی در سال 2018 به صورت Free 2 Play خواهد بود !
Epic’s craft-and-loot shooter Fortnite starts paid early access on PS4, PC, Xbox One next month

Anonymous M3

人類に栄光あれ
کاربر سایت
Jul 30, 2014
نام
امیر مسعود
مقاله ی دوم IGN First راجع به سازنده های ژاپنی اینبارStudio Zero ( که زیر نظر کارگردان بازی هایی نظیر Persona 5 ، Catherine و ... آقای Katsura Hashino در حال ساختن Project Re Fantasy هستن ) از کمپانی Atlus !

We visited Studio Zero at Atlus in Tokyo, Japan to learn what the director of Persona 5 wants to achieve with the team's first fantasy RPG, Project Re Fantasy.

With Persona officially behind him, Hashino hopes that starting work on a new project within Studio Zero will give his team a fresh start.

“I have worked on the Persona series for over 10 years, on 3, 4 and 5, and before that I worked on Shin Megami Tensei. These are titles that have a certain recognition around the world,” he said. “By setting up the new studio, I hope that this team of mostly veterans who have worked on those games can create something new that will reach a similar level of recognition.”

“My hope is that we can, for example, look at what Tolkien achieved [in his novels] and redefine it as a very small game studio,” he continued. “Because we have never made a fantasy game before and we are starting from zero as true amateurs, we feel we can build a world of illusion that takes the kind of societal issues we use in Shin Megami Tensei or Persona games, make them entertaining to play and find new success. That’s our ridiculous delusion.”​

From Persona 5 to Project Re Fantasy: How Atlus Is Preparing For Its Next Big RPG - IGN

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
    or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر