Dec 19, 2011
splatoon4.jpg

Developer: Nintendo EAD No 2 & TOSE
Publisher: Nintendo
Platform: Wii U
Genre: Shooter

Release Date : 29th May 2015 NA/EU

Kill Screen 82/100
The reason why I’ve developed such an immense respect for Splatoon it is that it’s a huge risk that scarcely comes off as risky.

NF Magazine 95/100
I think I'm addicted to ink. [Issue #15: Making a Splash! – May/June 2015, p.68]

CGMagazine 90/100
This is easily one of the most purely enjoyable titles available on the Wii U and given that’s exactly what a Nintendo game should be, it’s impossible not to recommend it through giddy superlatives. Get thy *** out there and purchase thee a copy post-haste, fellow Nintendo ninnies.

XGN 85/100
Nintendo has managed to create a shooter that is both competitive, and that everybody can enjoy. And with that they created one of the most unique games on the Wii U right now. The presentation is amazing and the gameplay is fun; the single player is okay.

Eurogamer Italy 90/100
Not only Splatoon is fun, colorful and addictive, but is one of the best games available for Wii U and a good reason to buy Nintendo's console.

TheSixthAxis 80/100
It’s an online game which is incredibly fun to play, and one which runs really smoothly despite tracking a lot of endlessly changing information. It’s backed up by a really enjoyable single player portion, and from here you can see how people can pour countless hours into this game. It’s all about covering the environment in coloured ink, and yet it’s also so much more than that.

Game Rant 70/100
There are certainly short-comings that veteran shooter aficionados will pick up on right away, but the game’s willingness to march to the beat of its own drum is admirable and often enjoyable – if not occasionally frustrating.

FNintendo 70/100
A strong emphasis on its online mechanics means that most of Splatoon is to be experienced on a multiplayer basis, which would be at a higher level if all future options and contents were already available. Given the importance of cooperative online play and team work, it's also difficult to understand why there's no voice chat but despite this shortcoming, Splatoon has all conditions to become a must have classic, once all the contents are made available.

QwRFO.png

آخرین ویرایش:

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011
Eurogamer Italy 90/100
Not only Splatoon is fun, colorful and addictive, but is one of the best games available for Wii U and a good reason to buy Nintendo's console.

TheSixthAxis 80/100
It’s an online game which is incredibly fun to play, and one which runs really smoothly despite tracking a lot of endlessly changing information. It’s backed up by a really enjoyable single player portion, and from here you can see how people can pour countless hours into this game. It’s all about covering the environment in coloured ink, and yet it’s also so much more than that.

Game Rant 70/100
There are certainly short-comings that veteran shooter aficionados will pick up on right away, but the game’s willingness to march to the beat of its own drum is admirable and often enjoyable – if not occasionally frustrating.

FNintendo 70/100
A strong emphasis on its online mechanics means that most of Splatoon is to be experienced on a multiplayer basis, which would be at a higher level if all future options and contents were already available. Given the importance of cooperative online play and team work, it's also difficult to understand why there's no voice chat but despite this shortcoming, Splatoon has all conditions to become a must have classic, once all the contents are made available.

GamesBeat – 83 / 100

GameTrailers – 8.4 / 10

Destructoid – 8.5 / 10

GamesRadar – 3.5 / 5

Nintendo Everything – “Thumbs Up”

آخرین ویرایش:

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011
GamesVillage.it 90/100
We were skeptical, at first, considering the strong multiplayer component of the game, and the limited amount of content. But boy, we were wrong. Splatoon is a coloured, hectic, engaging, raving, well-balanced and incredibly fun shooter that every Wii U owner should have in his library.

Attack of the Fanboy 90/100

The biggest star though is just the overall style of the game, with characters that will quickly endear themselves to every player. Splatoon is easily one of the most unique games of this generation, and one of the best as well.

We Got This Covered 80/100
A few design decisions aside, Splatoon stands not only as an excellent addition to the Wii U library, but one of the best online experiences of recent memory.

Nintendo Enthusiast 75/100
Splatoon is to shooters what Mario Kart was to racers: it emphasizes pick up and play fun. It’s a fun and lighthearted game with some great mechanics and focus on elements of the shooting genre that have never been looked at the same way before... While the initial amount of maps and modes may be deterring, the sheer fun of the game manages to outshine any strong negative feelings I had. It’s not a perfect game, but it’s fun: plain and simple.

GamesRadar+ 70/100
Splatoon is a brilliant and unique shooter sorely lacking in maps and modes, and it desperately needs a refill.

USgamer 80/100
Nintendo takes a chance with this odd, risky rethink of the arena shooter. Splatoon moves away from guns and grit, offering a shooter anyone of any age can enjoy. The game's single-player is an absolutely amazing puzzle platformer that deserves some expansion. Multiplayer is a bit light on content at launch, but Nintendo is already promising more this summer.

EGM 80/100
Nintendo’s newest cast of characters leaves their mark on the third-person shooter genre in Splatoon, one of the freshest and most exciting competitive multiplayer experiences so far this year. It’s just a shame that we’ll need to wait a few more months for some of the game’s basic functions to be fully implemented.

Metro GameCentral 70/100
The most original and enjoyable online shooter of the generation, but the lack of content at launch means it may be months before it reaches its true potential.

ZTGD 70/100
I want it to catch on, but with the paltry Wii U user base, and a quirky new IP at the helm, my fears are that no one will care about Splatoon in a month’s time.

آخرین ویرایش:

Mr. Worldwide

کاربر سایت
Feb 10, 2014
نام
Profesoer Charles Francis Xavier
GameSided: 9/10
Splatoon is pure fun. I have trouble getting hung up on “what Nintendo should have done” when I’m blasting brightly colored ink all over the place, splatting my opponents, and pulling off ridiculous stunts up and over buildings in squid form. It’s not perfect, but it’s darn good, and capable of reaching a wide audience with simple controls and goals, but high customization and plenty of opportunity for strategy. Easy to pick up, hard to put down, Splatoon is definitely one of the Wii U’s shining titles. I’m pumped to see the new maps Nintendo will be churning out, to try out Ranked Battle, and test my skills in the new match types they’ll be rolling out in August

The Jimquisition: 8/10
Splatoon may not offer much “content” out of the box, but it does offer enough reason to keep coming back to it, hungry for more. Despite a simple idea and a handful of maps, this eccentric shooter does – as the game’s irritating in-universe TV hosts declare – “stay fresh.” It balances strategy with anarchy in a riveting way, and nails the balance between instant gratification and heartbreak as players obsessively cover their world with color and have to watch as their hard work is consistently overwritten in a way that only makes one more desperate to hit back. Some of the technical aspects of online multiplayer could use an overhaul, particularly the lobbies, but otherwise it’s a smooth ride and a ton of energetic merriment.

I’ve played it. I’m still buying it. Can’t think of a stronger recommendation than that.

You’re a squid, you’re a kid, you’re a squid, you’re a kid
The Guardian (no score)

Beautiful and wildly addictive, this joins Mario Kart as one of the finest multiplayer games available.

8.0/10 in Belgium. Seems like a solid and fun game. Will pick it up if only to support new Nintendo-franchises.
IGN Italia 8.2/10

Somehow, Splatoon is a true masterpiece that changes the face of the shooter genre with its unique attitude and its brilliant gameplay. Yet at the same time it's a shame to see a game that's so fun and fresh plagued by such an antediluvian idea of online play.

The good:
• Fresh and unique take on the TPS genre
• Excellent and deep gameplay
• Tight controls
• Cool maps
• Stellar art direction
• Great soundtrack
• Solid netcode
• Surprisingly entertaining single player campaign
• Interesting free DLC plan

The bad:
• Lack of content at launch (only 5 maps, 2 online game modes)
• Dojo mode stuck at 30 fps (the difference from the 60 fps of the other modes is pretty significant)
• Surreal and archaic online structure: no voice chat, no private matches at launch, impossibility to change weapons and gear between matches without going back to the lobby, no custom loadouts, no challanges/ in game achievements/stats

Overall, i really really loved it and i honestly would have given it a much higher score (like 9+) if the online wasn't so inexcusably stuck in 2005.
polygon 8.5/10
As of launch, though, Splatoon has enough going for it between the single-player and multiplayer to keep me happy. Nintendo has built two separate gameplay tracks that use the same mechanic yet feel discrete. They’re both a ton of fun, and they both have some obvious areas ripe for improvement. I can’t say whether Splatoon will become the next big franchise for Nintendo, with sequels every generation and spin-offs and endless fanboy buzz. But after this strong debut, it certainly deserves some attention.

Nintendo Insider - 9/10
The only question mark that remains is how far Splatoon’s tentacles will take it, but Nintendo have been clear in outlining their plans to support the Wii U exclusive post-release. New stages, modes, weapons and gear are to be steadily rolled out, with interest to be regularly sparked by hosting special Splatfest events that see players answer a themed question to take sides against their Inkling rivals online. A major update in August will expand on this all even further, promising to cover a few shortcomings such as allowing four players to form up as a team online and the chance to create private matches. Naturally it’ll be the players that ultimately decide Splatoon’s longevity, and I certainly hope that they stick with it.

But if anything’s clear at this point, Nintendo have done it again. Splatoon feels incredibly different to anything that you’ve played before, and is all the more refreshing for it. Accessible in a way that has allowed mainstays such as the Mario Kart series to be readily enjoyed by all ages over the years, it’s addictive by design. With sleepy feline Judd waking to reveal scores at the end of each match, this can be marked down as an undeniable victory for Nintendo.

ZTGD 7/10
Ars Technica
The Good:

Squid-swimming and paint-laying mechanics pump new blood—er, paint—into the online-shooter genre
Pleasant solo campaign with cool squid-maneuvering challenges
Memorable art direction that explodes in color and great animations—with a catchy, quirky soundtrack to match
Quick matchmaking, zero disconnects in pre-release testing (warning: this could fall apart upon retail launch)

The Bad:

Nintendo chose to launch the game without enough online modes and maps
Unsatisfying differentiation between weapons; lack of precision and long-range power
Two-player mode lives and dies by the game's issues with imprecise shooting
Inability to change loadouts, matchmake with friends, or communicate with teammates kills all hopes for real-team strategy

The Ugly:

Motion controls make quick responses impossible during combat and, thankfully, can be disabled entirely
Amiibo toys unlock some of the laziest "challenge" modes we've ever seen in a solo quest

Verdict: Buy it... whenever Nintendo finishes it​
Lazygamer 7.9/10
gizmodo.de 9/10

Videogamer
+Multiplayer is initially a lot of fun
+Ink system is superbly crafted

-Online action can become a grind, and isn't as feature complete as it should be
-Platforming soon loses its edge

TechnoBuffalo.
Splatoon is a buy if you want to support Nintendo’s new shooter straight away and you don’t think you’ll get too bored with the content. Personally, I’d be snapping this up right away even in light of the lack of maps and modes at launch. If you think you will be bored with what’s initially offered, wait. Don’t wait for a price drop, because that likely won’t come anytime soon. Instead, wait until August or September when Nintendo’s had multiple massive content updates to get this. You’ll be swimming in ink covered goodness by then.

Buy/Wait.

SAGamer.com - 7.7 / 10Positives:
Unique | Solid and addictive gameplay

Negatives:

NO VOICE CHAT | Atrocious lobby system

I Love Videogames (Italian site)
+ Original and incredibly fun
+ Great multiplayer with solid netcode
+ Excellent visual style and catchy music
+ Free dlc and updates is a good move from Nintendo

- Not so many contents at launch
- Singleplayer is solid, but lacks the exuberance of the multiplayer
- Weapons aren't perfectly balanced
- Despite the reasoning behind it, the absence of vocal chat is a bad move
- Locking mission mode behind the purchase of amiibo is questionable as well

8/10

Metro 7/10
VGNetwork.it - 9
Pros
- Hectic and original gameplay
- Free DLC!
- Solid Single Player campaign
Cons
- Impossible to play without gamepad
Multiplayer.it 8
USgamer 8/10
5565D46B4D55810006

SerJ TanKiaN

کاربر سایت
Aug 26, 2012
نام
پویا
گویا مشکلاتی که بازی داره مربوط به هسته اصلی بازی نیست و میشه تو نسخه های اینده حل کرد.

ولی در کل نینتندو که اشغاله، بازیهاشم اشغال به حساب میان حالا کیفیت بازی هرچی میخواد باشه:d

froka

کاربر سایت
Sep 20, 2014
Eurogamer Italy 90/100

TheSixthAxis 80/100

Game Rant 70/100

FNintendo 70/100

GamesBeat – 83 / 100

GameTrailers – 8.4 / 10

Destructoid – 8.5 / 10

GamesRadar – 3.5 / 5

Nintendo Everything – “Thumbs Up”

splatoon4.jpg

Developer: Nintendo EAD No 2 & TOSE
Publisher: Nintendo
Platform: Wii U
Genre: Shooter

Release Date : 29th May 2015

Kill Screen 82/100
The reason why I’ve developed such an immense respect for Splatoon it is that it’s a huge risk that scarcely comes off as risky.

NF Magazine 95/100
I think I'm addicted to ink. [Issue #15: Making a Splash! – May/June 2015, p.68]

CGMagazine 90/100
This is easily one of the most purely enjoyable titles available on the Wii U and given that’s exactly what a Nintendo game should be, it’s impossible not to recommend it through giddy superlatives. Get thy *** out there and purchase thee a copy post-haste, fellow Nintendo ninnies.

XGN 85/100
Nintendo has managed to create a shooter that is both competitive, and that everybody can enjoy. And with that they created one of the most unique games on the Wii U right now. The presentation is amazing and the gameplay is fun; the single player is okay.

Eurogamer Italy 90/100

TheSixthAxis 80/100

Game Rant 70/100

FNintendo 70/100

GameSided: 9/10

The Jimquisition: 8/10
The Guardian (no score)

IGN Italia 8.2/10

polygon 8.5/10

Nintendo Insider - 9/10

ZTGD 7/10
Ars Technica
Lazygamer 7.9/10
gizmodo.de 9/10

Videogamer

TechnoBuffalo.

SAGamer.com - 7.7 / 10Positives:

I Love Videogames (Italian site)

Metro 7/10
VGNetwork.it - 9

Multiplayer.it 8
USgamer 8/10
5565D46B4D55810006
[/INDENT]

گویا مشکلاتی که بازی داره مربوط به هسته اصلی بازی نیست و میشه تو نسخه های اینده حل کرد.

ولی در کل نینتندو که اشغاله، بازیهاشم اشغال به حساب میان حالا کیفیت بازی هرچی میخواد باشه:d

عجبا کار به جای کشیده مجبوری بیای و توهین کنی ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
اخه چه کاری

Pooya HL

کاربر سایت
May 15, 2015
نام
پویا
پیشبینی من هم متای ۸۵ بود که نزدیک به متای واقعی بود.
در کل بازی عالی هستش و در آینده میتونه از فرنچایز های پر طرفدار نینتندو باشه.

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011
دقیقا!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
خیلی سخت دارم جلو خودمو میگیرم که ویو نگیرم.....
نمرات زلدا بیاد یدونه میگیرم!

شرمنده که به این تاپیک ربط نداره خیلی

اما اگه متروید معرفی بشه براش دیگه :d ...
همین الانشم به نظرم تعداد نسبتا خوبی انحصاری با کیفیت و درست حسابی داره !
همین اسپلاتون و ماریو کارت 8 و ماریو 3d world و پیکیمین 3 و wonderful 101 و super smash bros for wii u و ... , به نظرم تقریبا خوبه
ممنون
تاجایی که میدونم هیچ سری بازی با قدمت و تعداد سری بازی افسانه زلدا نیست که تونسته باشه رکورد میانگین امتیازش رو بزنه

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر