NintendoWorldReport 8/10
Metro GameCentral 9/10
God is a Geek 8/10
Nintendo Feed 8/10
Nintendo Life 8/10
Lazygamer 8/10
GamesMaster UK 91/100

GameSpot - 10
Bayonetta 2's combat is so expertly constructed, and its presentation so joyously insane, that you'd have to try so very hard to get bored of it all. In a year filled with the promise of ever more elaborate experiences on all the shiny new hardware, that Bayonetta 2--a homage to classic game design and escapism--should be the most fun I've had playing a game all year is unexpected. But maybe it shouldn't have been. After all, its predecessor still stands as one of the finest games of its genre. To have surpassed that with Bayonetta 2, and to have created a game that will be remembered as an absolute classic, is nothing short of astonishing.

Edge - 10
Sega's loss is Nintendo's gain: Bayonetta, twirling away from a gigantic demon's maw and smacking the highest choir of angels on the nose, has just given Wii U its first true classic.

Eurogamer Germany - 10
Buy it if you liked the first one. Buy it, if you love it. Buy it if you love video games. Buy a Wii U if you have to. Bayonetta 2 sings all its praises in a celebration to this hobby of ours. But don't make the mistake of not playing it.

Destructoid - 10
When Bayonetta came out in 2010, I thought it was nearly perfect. Four years later and Platinum hasn't lost its edge with Bayonetta 2. It's just as stylish and as fun as ever, and a must-buy for action fans who own a Wii U.

Nintendo Insider - 10
Bigger, badder and exquisitely better, Bayonetta 2 knocks its predecessor off its enviable perch to become perhaps the greatest action game of all time. From the word go, it will send your adrenaline into overdrive as you venture on a quest that will take you to the very depths of Hell and back. The plethora of unlockables promise to keep you coming back for more in new and refreshing ways, while Tag Climax suitably extends the experience beyond a purely solo offering in a richly rewarding way. Bayonetta 2 is game of the year material without a doubt, and a worthy purchase for any action fan.

God Is A Geek - 10
Intense, gorgeous and thrilling to play, this is Platinum’s best game so far. Nintendo have clearly had an input here, with a game that’s more forgiving for new players, but still has enough challenge for fans; all without watering down or compromising the experience for either type of player. A non-stop climax of excitement from the moment you start the Prologue, this is one of those games that demands to be played.

FNintendo - 10
Quite possibly the best action game ever made, Bayonetta 2 is a pure gem of wonder, filled with epic fights, perfect gameplay, a magnificent visual and sound environment and even a multiplayer mode which fits perfectly within the format. A diabolical masterpiece that no Wii U should go without.

Joystiq - 5/5
If you bought the Wii U months ago explicitly in anticipation of Bayonetta 2, congratulations, your decision has paid off in spades.

Gameblog.fr - 5/5
With Bayonetta 2, Wii U has its trump card: a queen of spades that takes advantages on almost every game of the genre and hits us right in the heart. It's an outstanding production, beautifully executed, with state of the art mechanics and ridiculously generous. And it can be enjoyed by everyone as its difficulty and handling can be adjusted. Definitely a beat them all no one has the right to ignore.

GameXplain - Loved
Bayonetta 2 is an utterly fantastic action game, perhaps even the peak of its genre.

Kotaku - YES
Just thinking about how the developers at Platinum will surpass the excesses on display in this month's release is enough to rub a body raw. Bayonetta 2's combat design remains robust enough to be a very strong main attraction. But any emotions stirred up during my time with Bayonetta wound up feeling shallow. I'm glad for those times when I kicked *** in a stylish manner but still found myself bemoaning the terrible storytelling I endured to do that. If Platinum somehow manages to shore up those failings, the next encounter with Bayonetta won't just be a pantomine of lust. It might turn into love.

IGN - 9.5
Every aspect of Bayonetta 2 feels polished and focused. At times, the writing feels ridiculous, but I still love how it plays. The superb pacing and combat are just that good. By the end I was convinced: This sequel builds on everything that made the original great, and delivers one of the most satisfying action games I've played.

GameSided - 9.5
Bayonetta 2 is what character action games should strive to be. Its excellent combat system drives home an intensly-intricate story that builds a universe completely discernable as its own. Platinum Games did an excellent job continuing the story from the original Bayonetta without losing a beat, transferring that pure essence of heart to the sequel 5 years later. With a deep soundtrack and marvelous settings, the art style makes up for minor shortcomings on technical and purely-graphical limitations of the Wii U. The added feature of the original game included in the retail package is just the cherry on the top. Bayonetta is back, and she's much, much more than just a pretty face.

Wiitalia - 9.5
Bayonetta 2 is one of the best action games ever released. Visually impressive, its relentless gameplay is fast and packed with tons of stuffs to do and experiment. This game is totally classy, and the first one included in the package is just the cherry on the top.Don't miss Bayonetta 2 (but be careful at the final boss!).

Famitsu - 38/40

Official Nintendo Magazine - 93%

Cheat Code Central - 4.6/5
It's absolutely a pure Bayonetta game, it's an absolute blast to play, and it absolutely belongs on Nintendo's growing roster of excellently crafted games for the Wii U.

4Gamers - 91/100
The queen of the action games is back. Bayonetta 2 manages to impress in almost every aspect with a combination of non-stop action, adrenaline, a bit of naughtiness and really responsive controls. The story and atmosphere might not suit everyone, but even the biggest pessimists will have to recognize that in terms of gameplay this game is among the best. With Bayonetta 2, the developers have succeeded in making the game very accessible for newcomers, while maintaining the depth of it for the hardcore gamers. Future action games will have a hard time topping this, because Bayonetta 2 managed to push the bar very high for this genre. If you didn't have a reason to buy a Wii U, then Bayonetta 2 is an excellent one to do so.

Game Informer - 9
Creating a sequel to an already-polished game is a challenge, but Platinum Games’ approach ultimately succeeds. Bayonetta 2 is rooted in its past while taking steps (but not strides) toward the future. Though I was disappointed by some of the familiarity, I was usually having too much fun to care.

CVG - 9
Bayonetta's second adventure offers more of the same peerless action mechanics, barmy spectacle and wonderful depth.

USgamer - 4.5/5
Bayonetta 2 is the high-flying return of everyone's favorite Umbra Witch. Platinum Games pushes to the Wii U to its limit with fast action, magnificent vistas, and huge bosses. The addition of the original Bayonetta just pushes the entire package over the top. If you're a Devil May Cry fan, this is a must-buy.

Metro - 9
The worst thing you can say about Bayonetta 2 is that it’s still not much of an improvement over its predecessor, but even that supposed criticism still confirms it as one of the best action games of all-time. Creating Bayonetta 2 may not make much business sense but unlike most sequels today this isn’t a game made for the love of money, but for the love of gaming itself.

Nintendo Life - 9
Bayonetta is is a must buy for any action gaming fans. It's fast, intense and ridiculous, all with an entertaining story and a protagonist that is forever subverting and playing with her audience. It's pure Platinum Games, too, which means it'll likely be adored by its converts and ignored by too many — we hope that won't happen, as what we have here is one of the Wii U's best games, and a rare arrival on the system that's unashamedly violent, gory and mature, while still mischievously winking at the watching world. Bayonetta 2 is brilliant, brash and impossible to ignore.

TheSixthAxis - 9
Bayonetta 2 is amongst the most refined and dynamic action games to appear on any console, taking the best parts of the original game and building upon them. It is crazy, chaotic and characterful and a genuine pleasure to play.

Digital Chumps - 9.0
Bayonetta 2 expresses a meticulous devotion to excessive elaborateness of style and action. It's a calculated brawler that not only minds its rules with painstaking diligence, but trusts its operator with how to best interpret them. The delicate engineering of merciless destruction has long been Platinum Games' modus operandi, and Bayonetta 2 is the purest and most potent declaration of their intentions.

Lazygamer - 9.0
Bayonetta 2 is something new blended with something familiar, improved in every way possible. Few other games can top it for sheer audacity and ballsiness, and if this is the last time we’ll ever see the leggy witch, then she’s going out with one hell of a bang.

NintendoWorldReport - 9
Bayonetta 2 is one of the best games to ever grace the Wii U. The sequel feels tighter, less obnoxious, and is a blast to play through. While the Wii U GamePad is not used in any significant way, and Tag Climax could have benefited from local co-op, this is the action-packed Bayonetta follow–up that I wanted. Fans of Platinum's outings owe it to themselves to check it out and start exploring the many twists and turns along the journey.

Eurogamer - 9
Bayonetta 2's biggest disappointment may be that it's an iterative sequel, but it's not such a problem when it's iterating on genius.

Eurogamer Italy - 9
Bayonetta 2 is simply awesome. Platinum Games has done a great job improving their previous game, adding small details and creating a gorgeous looking new adventure for the ***y-witch. If you love action games, you can't miss this perfect cocktail of fun gameplay, great graphics and over-the-top humor.

VideoGamer - 9
Bayonetta 2 is a system seller. It's a Nintendo-published game that is rarely seen, and a game that will legitimately make non-Wii U owners jealous. It's everything I want from a hardcore Nintendo title, offering genre-leading combat and eye-popping visual spectacle. The fact that Bayonetta 2 delivers the goods is no surprise. Nintendo being the firm behind its continued survival, however, is a surprise we should be very grateful for.

Gamekult - 9

VentureBeat - 87/100
[[
QUOTE]QUOTE]Bayonetta 2 is surprising. Some of that is because it is an M-rated Wii U exclusive. It’s also because it is a good game in a genre that doesn’t seem long for this world. With everything moving open-world and online, Platinum is still sticking to it’s better zone. And it’s working.

I don’t know if I’ll ever need a Bayonetta 3, but I’m certainly glad that I got to play Bayonetta 2[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]].

GamesRadar - 4/5
Bayonetta 2 is sheer class. Yes, it takes a little too long to get going, given its length, but the final four hours are relentlessly, breathlessly exceptional. Granted, it's all just 'more of the same' with a shorter haircut, but we're talking about more of one of the best games ever made.

Polygon - 7.5
When Platinum Games is on, it's really, really on, and Bayonetta 2 is in almost any respect that counts a better game than the first, whose mechanics were already exemplary. But every time I'd feel on a roll, enjoying my time with Bayonetta 2 immensely, I'd be broken out of it by another cheap shot of T&A. I would be wrecking a flock of angelic or demonic enemies, sliding in and out of witch time almost at will, and then the special weapon I had picked up became a literal stripper pole for Bayonetta to dance on, because ... well, because, I guess.

Game Revolution - 3.5/5
If you’re an action gamer with a Wii U or even an older Nintendo fan with patience enough for Bayonetta’s Moon River remix soundtrack, then summon the strength to face this bad hair day with both guns up. Actually, make it all four guns up. Bayonetta manages to pull it off without tucking her ankles behind her head, though you might strain something if you try it her way.

آخرین ویرایش:

ortegoli

کاربر سایت
Oct 31, 2008
نام
مهدی یوسفی اصیل
باید ببینیم چی میشه امتیازات بعدیش کی میاد ؟
بزنه نمرات بازی بالاتر از نسخه ی یک باشه قیافه فن ها دیدن داره اما نمرات پایین بشه اونوقته که من میدونم با نینتندو )x

Soheil

Set Free The Devil Inside
کاربر سایت
Sep 5, 2006
نام
سهيل
خود کامیا که میگه بازی فراتر از سطح انتظاراتش بوده.تا امتیازات بعدی بیاد 1 ماه مونده.امیدوارم بازی مثل نسخه قبلی بشه و فروش خوبی هم بکنه.

آخرین ویرایش:

amirone

کاربر سایت
Aug 13, 2014
عاشق کامیام برا همین نمیخوام بازیش خراب شه . اگه بازی دیگه ای بود دلم میخواست با مغز بخوره زمین تا دیگه بازی مالتی پلتفورم رو دوباره کسی انحصاری نکنه . TR هم جزئشه .

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
ایشالله بازی به چنان موفّقیتی برسه که بزنه به سرشون و مولتی پلتفرمش کنن!!

Nevan

کاربر سایت
Feb 25, 2011
نام
morteza
برای اومدن امتیازات دیگه باید یه ماه صبر کنیم.

تمام پیش نمایش ها عالی بودن تا الان. مطمئنم بازی هم عالی میشه. کلا بیس و پایه گیم پلی Bayo اونقدر قوی هست که خیلی سخت میشه ازش بازی بد در آورد :D امتیازات هم مهم نیست اصلا، خیلی از منتقدا به MGR و TW101 گیر بی جا دادن، شاید هم برای Bayo 2 هم همین کار رو کنن.

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011
برای اومدن امتیازات دیگه باید یه ماه صبر کنیم.

تمام پیش نمایش ها عالی بودن تا الان. مطمئنم بازی هم عالی میشه. کلا بیس و پایه گیم پلی Bayo اونقدر قوی هست که خیلی سخت میشه ازش بازی بد در آورد :D امتیازات هم مهم نیست اصلا، خیلی از منتقدا به MGR و TW101 گیر بی جا دادن، شاید هم برای Bayo 2 هم همین کار رو کنن.

از بایونتا چندان خوشم نمیاد و تقریبا خوشم نمیاد اما باور کن این the wonderful 101 خیلی خوبه تقریبا ! به نظرم واقعا Underrated هست ! و لیاقتش حدود 85 تا 90 هست ! من دموش رو رفتم و واقعا خوشم اومد ! اگر بشود احتمالا نسخه ی کامل رو میگیرم . بازی سخت هست تقریبا اما واقعا لذت بخشه و آرت استایلش هم زیباست و استفاده های تقریبا خوبی هم از گیم پد شده و گیم پلی و موسیقی هم عالی هست تقریبا .

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر