Saw

God_of_game

کاربر سایت
May 10, 2008
jytnx65nrd3hqq91e3ao.png

این تاپیک رو زدم چون فکر می کنم این فیلم با 6 نسخه ای که داده تونسته علاقه مندان زیادی رو تونسته جمع کنه.
فیلم saw (اره) از سری فیلم های horror هست که در 6 نسخه تولید و روانه ی بازار شده.
فیلم درباره ی یک قاتل زنجیره ای هست که نام او جان کرامر معروف به جیگساو می باشد.
بازی های او از زمانی شروع می شه که بچه اش که در شکم مادرش بود میمیره و جان می فهمه که دارای نوعی سرطان هست.او با ساختن تله(trap)اشخاص رو امتحان می کنه و به اون ها دوتا انتخواب می ده.مرگ یا زندگی.
این دو اصل مهم در همان نگاه اول از مجموعه فيلم هاي SAW قابل استنباط است.
1- زندگي با ارزش است و هر كسي لياقت ان را ندارد.
2- " همه حقايق مهم، ساده هستند "
تهیه کنندگان فیلم فیلم رو طوری ساختن که بدون دیدن نسخه های قبلی متوجه نسخه های بعدی نمی شوید.
این ها توضیح هایی در باره ی فیلم بود.هدف اصلی من از ایجاد این تاپیک این بود که در باره ی تله های جیگساو صحبت کنیم ویا نظر هامون رو در باره ی هرکدوم از سری های فیلم ویا شخصیت های فیلم بیان کنیم.
من الان تا جایی که می تونم عکس های گوناگون با صحبت های جیگساو و توضیحاتی درباره ی تله ها که با طرفی که داره ازش امتحان می گیره رو بذارم.(حال نداشتم ترجمه کنم:biggrin1:)
این از اره 1:
The Leg Trap:
the-leg-trap.jpg
"Dr. Gordon. This is your wake-up call. Every day of your working life, you have given people the news that they are going to die soon. Now you will be the cause of death. Your aim in this game is to kill Adam. You have until 6:00 on the clock to do it. There's a man in the room with you. When there is that much poison in your blood, the only thing left to do is shoot yourself. There are ways to win this hidden all around you. Just remember: 'X' marks the spot for the treasure. If you do not kill Adam by 6:00, then Alison and Diana will die, Dr. Gordon. And I'll leave you in this room to rot. Let the game begin
This is the first and most memorable trap of the SAW franchise. And how CAN'T it be? I mean come on, it trapped this guy:
cary-elwes-robin-hood.jpg

(Cary Elwes in the motion picture SAW. I think) On top of that, most people don't realize it, but it's one of the most complex traps in the series. It SEEMS simple. It seems just like two guys chained to the walls in a bathroom together. But ultimately, it involves everything from hand saws, to electric currents and remote cameras in tandem, a wall clock, glow in the dark paint, several locks and keys, a gun, a body, a box with a bullet, and the buddy kill system before it's done. All in an effort to teach Cary Elwes the value of being alive and killing someone. And apparently there's a high value tag to killing someone. We won't give too much away, but this trap is worth watching, and it drew us into the whole SAW franchise to begin with.
اون عکس روبین هود همون آدمی که رو زمین دراز کشیده:biggrin1:
:The Wire Cage Trap
the-wire-cage-trap.jpg
"Hello, Paul. You're a perfectly healthy, sane, middle-class male. Yet, last month, you ran a straight razor across your wrists. Did you hurt yourself because you truly wanted to die, or did you just want some attention? Tonight, you'll show me. The irony is that if you want to die, you just have to stay where you are. But if you want to live, you'll have to cut yourself again. One path through the razor wire to the door. But hurry. At 3:00 that door will lock, and then this room becomes your tomb. How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Paul?"
This is so simple but insidious. The victim has two hours in which to crawl from one side of a razor-wire obstacle course to the other. If he doesn't make it in time, the door out of the trap closes and locks, and he's trapped in the razor obstacle course. Then again, there's a very good chance that if you crawl through two hours of razor wire, you'll bleed out or otherwise gouge yourself so much you end up dead one way or the other. Simple but very effective way to get someone to wind up a bloody dead mess without you having to lift a finger. This is one of Jigsaw's first signature "He's not a murderer, he gets his victims to kill themselves" traps that set him apart from most horror films. Why on earth do we respect such elegant torture so much? Because we like Tim Burton films, that's why. Would anyone need another reason to KILL?
The Fire Trap:
the-fire-trap.jpg
"Hello Mark. If you're so sick, then why do I have so many photos of you up and about? Let's put your so-called illness to the test. Right now, there is a slow-acting poison in your veins. The antidote is inside the safe. The combination to the safe is written on the wall. Hurry up and program it in. But watch your step. By the way, that's flammable substance smeared on your body. So I would be careful with that candle, if I were you, or all the people you've burned with your act just might have their revenge."
the-fire-trap-embed.jpg

(Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video) In any case, this is one of the easiest traps to reproduce, and one of the most painful to inflict on someone. You poison someone, cover them in flammable gel, put them in a room where they have to hold a candle, strip them naked, and cover the ground with broken glass. That's all you need to do. There's pretty much a zero chance they'll ever be happy again. :)
:Zep s Puzzle
zeps-puzzle.jpg
"Hello, Mr. Hindle, or as they called you around the hospital: Zep. I want you to make a choice. There's a slow-acting poison coursing through your system, that only I have the antidote for. Will you murder a mother and her child to save yourself? Listen carefully, if you will. There are rules..."
This is the ultimate and final twist in the first movie, if you don't have the constitution to watch it (although we suggest you do, it will give you closure after you got sick of LOST). For most of the movie, we think that Zep is Jigsaw, since, well, frankly he's the one torturing all the main characters. He's ill, just like Jigsaw, he's clearly kidnapped a few of the characters, and he's a psycho mental case.
However, once Adam kills him and tries to find the key to his own freedom on the body, Adam instead finds a tape recorder. The same kind of tape recorder Jigsaw gives to all his victims. Zep was ordered to torture Adam and Dr. Gordon the entire movie, in order to get the antidote to his own poison. And who's actually Jigsaw? The bloody corpse that was just playing dead between the two main characters for the entire film. Once you discover this, you start to realize things about the "corpse" that didn't make sense before, like how his tape recorder didn't have a tape. Or how his gun that he supposedly shot himself with didn't have a bullet in it. Or that he didn't have a puzzle to begin with. It's this sort of overarching puzzle that makes each SAW movie infinitely re-watch-able.
زپ کسی هست که تو بیمارستان دکتر گردن کار می کنه(اره 1)
بعد می ریم اره 2:
:The Jaw Trap
the-jaw-trap.jpg
"Hello, Amanda. You don't know me, but I know you. I want to play a game. Here's what happens if you lose. The device you're wearing is hooked into your upper and lower jaws. When the timer at the back goes off, your mouth will be permanently ripped open. Think of it like a reverse bear trap. Here, I'll show you." [trap goes off on a mannequin head] "There is only one key to open the device. It's in the stomach of your dead cellmate. Look around, Amanda. Know that I'm not lying. You better hurry up. Live or die. Make your choice."
This is a fan favorite of the series. The Jaw Trap is truly a reverse bear trap. The trap is hooked into the victim's jaws. After a timer on the device goes off, the trap jaws snap apart, tearing apart the victim's head. The worst part of this trap, in classic SAW style of course, is how the victim has to get out of it. Her HUSBAND is in the room, and the key to her trap is in HIM, and she must cut through her own husband to find the key and save herself. Oh, and [minor spoiler alert] her husband's not dead, as she discovers right before cutting open his belly. Well, it's not confirmed in the film whether or not the live man in her cell is her husband. But we'd like to think so. Because we like good drama, that's all. Stop looking at us like that.
:The Death Drill Trap
the-death-drill-trap.jpg
"Awake already, Jeff? I need more powerful tranquilizers next time. Don't cry. I've given your life a purpose. You're a test subject for something greater than yourself."
"Now you'll make a choice. In 20 seconds, the life of this man will be ended. One key will unlock it. It's in the box. Time is running out. What's more important to you, Officer, arresting me, or the life of another human being?"'
This test wasn't fully developed when it was implemented, but it nevertheless succeeded in torturing multiple people when it was put into action. And frankly, it's hard for a device that straps someone in and slowly sends roaring power drills towards their neck not to torture people. When the Officer Danny Glover tracks down Jigsaw in his lair, he's in the middle of testing this power drill trap. To give himself a chance to get away, Jigsaw gives the police the option of catching him, or saving the poor bastard trapped in the chair before the power drills get to him. We'll never know the true purpose of the machine, but frustrating Danny Glover was certainly the best use of it.
danny-glover-surprised.jpg
چون از عکس چیز زیادی معلوم نیست یکم توضیح میدم.در دو طرف شخصی که نشسته دو تا دریل وجود داره که رفته رفنه به کله مبارکش نزدیک می شه.:biggrin1:

:The Safe Trap
the-safe-trap.jpg
(This is slightly spoiler-ish since the safe trap spans a huge percentage of the movie, but it's a pretty darn cool trap)
"Greetings and welcome. I trust that you are all wondering where you are. I can assure you that, while your location is not important, what these walls offer for you is important: salvation, if you earn it. Three hours from now, the door to this house will open. Unfortunately, you only have two hours to live. Right now you are breathing in a deadly nerve agent. You've been breathing it since you arrived here. Those of you familiar with the Tokyo subway attacks will know its devastating effects on the human body. The only way to overcome it and walk out that door is to find an antidote. Several are hidden around this house. One is inside the safe in front of you. You all possess the combination to the safe. Think hard. The numbers are in the back of your mind. The clues of their order can be found over the rainbow. Once you realize what you all have in common, you will be in a better understanding of why you're here. 'X' marks the spot for that clue, so look carefully. Let the game begin."
Eight criminals are trapped in a room with a safe, and all eight people all poisoned. The trick is, there's only one antidote in the safe. On top of that, no one understands how to get the combination to the safe, since their only clues are extremely cryptic. The solution? It turns out the answer is pretty unpleasant if you're in a room full of violent convicts. Each person in the room has one of the combination numbers painted on the back of their neck. And each number is a different color. The order of the numbers is the order of colors in the rainbow (pretty!). So basically, whoever wants the antidote has to manage to look at the back of everyone's head, and find out the number on the back of their own. It's an exercise in trust. To put your trust in someone else to find out the number on the back of your head.
the-safe-trap-2.jpg

Such an exercise can truly bring people together to look past their differences.
the-safe-trap-3.jpg

I'm so glad SAW movies pick their victims the way they do. *grin*
این تله در فیلم اره 2 انجیم می گیره.
Michael s trap:The Head Trap:
the-head-trap.jpg
"Hello, Michael. I want to play a game. So far, in what could loosely called your life, you've made a living watching others. Society would call you an informant, a rat, a snitch. I would call you unworthy of the body you possess, of the life that you've been given. Now, we will see if you are willing to look inward, rather than outward. To give up the one thing you rely on in order to go on living. The device around your neck is a death mask. The mask is on a spring timer. If you do not locate the key in time, the mask will close. Think of it like a Venus flytrap. What you are looking at right now is your own body, not more than two hours ago. Don't worry. You're sound asleep and can't feel a thing. Taking into account that you are at a great disadvantage here, I am going to give you a hint as to where I've hidden the key. So listen carefully. The hint is this--" [x-ray shot of the key inside his head]
Most people's favorite from the fist movie was the Bear Trap from the first film. So the makers of SAW II have reinvented it more gruesomely and viscerally this time around. The chassis was made to look like an old diving mask, and the whole thing just looks gnarly.
:Obi s Trap:The Furnace
the-furnace-trap.jpg
"Hello Obi. I want to play a game. For years, you've burned those around you with your lies, cons, and deceits. Now you'll have to redeem yourself, for the games you've played with others, by playing one of mine. Inside the device in front of you are two antidotes for the poison coursing through your veins. One is my gift to you for helping me kidnap the others. The second is yours to donate. However, one of them will not win the prize. Remember, when you're in hell, only the Devil can help you out."
One insidious part of this trap is that the victim thinks he's saving himself when he's actually activating the trap. The victim, inflicted with a deadly nerve agent, is told that there's an antidote inside the cold furnace. But, when he pulls on the chain the antidote is tied to, the furnace door closes with him inside, and the fires turn on, ironically burning a pyromaniac victim to death. The other most insidious part of this trap, is that the victim could've shut off the flames before they got too large, by turning a valve next to a devil painting that's immediately over the flames. Of course, he doesn't actually see this painted devil and the sign to turn the valve, until the flames actually reach the valve. Any psycho killer who loves irony as much as we do gets our thumbs up. Jason Voorhees would never say, "Oo, I killed you IRONICALLY!" The day he does is the day he becomes our favorite killer ever for more than one reason. Until then, Jigsaw remains our number one.
Xavier s trap:The Needle Pit:
قبل از این که بذارم باید بگم که این تله لرای پسر هیکل دار بود که باید می افتاد تو اون تله و از لا به لا یه سرنگ ها یک کلید پیدا می کرد ولی او از آماندا برای تله ی خود استفاده کرد:evil:
the-needle-pit.jpg
"Hello Xavier. I want to play a game. The game I want to play is very similar to the one you've been playing as a drug dealer. The game of offering hope to the desperate for a price. I think we can agree that your situation is desperate. So I offer you hope. The price you pay is that you must crawl into the same pit of squalor you force your customers into. By entering this room, a timer has been started. When the timer expires, the door in front of you will be locked forever. Only in finding the key, before the timer runs out, can you unlock it, and retrieve the antidote inside. I will give you just one hint to where that key is. It will be like finding a needle in a haystack. Let the game begin."
This SAW II trap is the most horrific moment of the first two films. There's no shortcut to this. Xavier just has to get in a pit of needles to find the key to escape. Unfortunately, he cheats and throws Amanda in. She falls about four feet onto one hundred twenty-thousand hypodermic needles, and then she has to crawl and swim through the syringes to find one key among them. Needles are sticking out of her everywhere as soon as she falls in, and more and more get stuck into her the more she digs through them, screaming the entire way. It's one of the most gut wrenching scenes you've ever seen on film. She actually finds the key in time, but then Xavier drops it after he takes it from her, making him not unlock the door in time for everyone to escape. Probably the nicest touch to the whole trap.
Addison s trap:The Hand Trap:
ایشون هم به کاست جیگساو گوش ندادن و به این وضع افتادن::-"
the-hand-trap.jpg
Addison finds an antidote to the poison she's been given. The trick is, it's in a glass box, and the only way she sees to get her hands into the box is through these two holes in the box. She puts her hands in, and of course, the holes are ringed with razor blade valves. She can put her hands in, but if she tries to remove them, the razor valves will close, and she'll cut up her wrists and bleed to death, which she does. The beauty of this trap is there's a key hole at the top of the trap where she can unlock it. She even finds the key under the trap, but doesn't understand what to do with it so she just tosses it aside when she sees the holes.
Eric s Puzzle.:
این آقا هم که پلیس هست پدر یکی از آدمایی هست که تو اره 2 ازش امتحان میگیرن:cool:
erics-puzzle.jpg
"I want to play a game. The rules are simple. All you have to do is sit here and talk to me, listen to me. If you do that long enough, then you will find your son in a safe and secure state."
One of the simplest yet biggest mindf*#%'ing puzzles of SAW II. We have to say, we can't blame Eric for not obeying the rules of this game. He sees his son dying of poison on a monitor in front of him, and Jigsaw just keeps telling stories while killers start closing in on the dying son. We can't blame Eric for finally breaking and throttling Jigsaw until he agrees to take him to where his son apparently is. However, anyone who's ever dealt with investigating Jigsaw should learn, you NEVER break his rules if you want to live.
Eric's son, dying on the monitor, is actually never more than ten feet away from Eric the entire time Eric talks to Jigsaw. The son, Daniel, was already given the antidote to the poison before Eric found Jigsaw in the first place. Eric was watching a video tape of his son's travails, thinking he was watching a live feed. Meanwhile, Daniel was in the safe ("in a safe") right next to Eric the whole time. "If you do that long enough" meant that if Eric just sat next to the safe long enough, it would open via a timer eventually, and he'd find his son in a "secure" (tied up) state in it. Since Eric didn't wait, and beat up Jigsaw instead of talking, Jigsaw took Eric to the house, where Amanda waited to trap Eric in the same bathroom as the first SAW. Amanda, the only one to survive Jigsaw's traps and learn to love life and Tobin Bell, has become the new Jigsaw.
We understand if you once again wanted to read this summary of the movie's big twist ending instead of watching Shawnee Smith's skin be blemished by 100,000 needles, but come on. The big "I'm so f%@$*ked" revelation theme song at the end of each SAW film is just TOO awesome to miss out on.
حالا رفتیم اره 3:
شما در اره 3 امتحان یک مرد که پسرش رو در یک تصادف از دست داده رو می بینید:((.اون مرد که پسرش رو از دست داده با افرادی که در اون تصادف بودند رو در رو می شه و انتخواب خودشه که ببخشتشون یا اون هارو در راه مرگ تنها بذاره...:-"
Troy s Trap:Classroom Trap:
این آقا تروی به تصادف ریطی نداره:biggrin1:
the-classroom-trap.jpg
"Hello, Troy. I wanna play a game. This game will take place in a room not much bigger than the room you've spent most of your life in. A prison cell. Despite all of the advantages and privileges that you were given at birth, you have returned to prison again and again. More comfortable in chains than you are in freedom. Tonight we will see how far you are willing to go to break those chains once and for all. Live or die, Troy. Make your choice."
When interviewed about it, Leigh Whannell explained very calmly and pleasantly while wearing a friendly-looking sweater how he wanted something very basic with this trap and how he wanted to get away from elaborate gears. Thus the Classroom Trap was born. I would smile and say nice things if I ever hung out with Whannell and inside I would be dying to yank repeatedly on the doors to get out of the room, feet up against the wall cartoon style, out of fear of him. Anyway, the Classroom Trap is merely a method of inflicting great pain on someone. The victim has chains hooked up to nearly every part of his body, and he must rip out each chain through his skin and flesh to get out of the trap. The trick is, there's a bomb nearby, hidden in a teddy bear (aw), that will go off and tear apart the victim if he doesn't rip himself loose in time. The scariest aspect of this trap is that there's a chain going through the victim's tooth and lip, and he must tear out his tooth and part of his mouth to free himself. He'll never be able to :-D on instant messenger with honesty again. :(
Kerry s trap:Angel Trap:
کری هم کارگاه و پلیس بود که تا اره 3 پرونده جیگساو دسته ایشون بود...
the-angel-trap.jpg
"Hello, Kerry. I want to play a game. Up until now you have spent your life among the dead, piecing together their final moments. You are good at this because you, like them, are also dead. Dead on the inside. You identify more with a cold corpse than you do with a living human. I believe you want to join your true family, indeed, your only family, in death. The device you are wearing is hooked into your ribcage. And by the time this tape is finished, you will have one minute to find a way out. At the end of that minute, you should know better than anyone what happens then. There is a simple key that will unlock the harness, Kerry. It is right in front of you. All you have to do is reach in and take it. But do it quickly. The acid will dissolve the key in a matter of seconds. Make your choice."
It's the most complex SAW trap yet. And as director Darren Lynn Bousman says, "It's beautiful to look at. I think when you're watching the footage of it, you're really captivated by it. It's pretty in the same way that it's horrific." It has cylinders, magnets, gears, pins, timers, chains, everything the franchise has thrown at us so far. In this, the victim is suspended in the air in a harness, and the harness is pinned to her ribcage. There's a jar of f*%#$'ing ACID in front of her, with a key to the harness in it. If she can reach in and take out the key before a timer goes off, she can use the key to unlock the harness and escape the trap with only one skeletal hand as a casualty. If she doesn't, then the device pulls the harness apart to either side of her, pulling the pins and tearing her ribcage open. Now, there's a twist to this particular trap that makes use of several special effects. But you'll have to see the movie to find out what the twist is.
Exploding collar:
اون گردن بند که ارزش بسیاری داره دارای 6 یا 7 گلوله ی shotgun است که با ضربان قلب آقای جیگساو کار می کنه پس زندگی خانم دکتر دست خودش است(و حامله است:biggrin1:)
و ایشون زن سابق اون آقا هست(که پسرشو از دست داده!)
exploding-collar.jpg
"The device that you're wearing is linked to my heart rate monitor. The second that heart rate monitor flatlines or you move out of range, an explosion will go off in that collar. Your life and my life will end simultaneously."
Have you ever seen the prison scene in Governor Schwarzenegger's The Running Man film, in which Arnold wore an explosive collar that would've blew his head up if he escaped the prison? If not, then I just used the words "Governor Schwarzenegger" and "explosive collar that would've blew up his head" in the same sentence and you need to see that Stephen King movie and if you disagree then you're probably my mom. Or your mom. I just insulted you. Anyway, the exploding collar is pretty terrifying because it's so primitive yet effective. A bunch of shotgun shells are inserted into the collar facing the victim's head, and a rusty hammer is pulled back for each individual shell. If a sensor goes off, the shotgun shells fire at your skull. Half the reason why this collar is so scary is because it looks so unreliable and temperamental and it just seems like any wrong move may set it off. Just like your mom. Sorry.
I totally did her.
Danica s test:The freezer room:
این خانوم تنها شاهد صحه تصادف بود:
(مردم تا یه عکس درست حسابی پیدا کنم:biggrin1:)
اون در یک سرد خونه است و از دو طرف به کل بدنش اب پاشیده می شه:
the-freezer-room.jpg
"Welcome to your first test, Jeff. For the past three years, you've cursed the name of all that you thought were responsible for the death of your son. You fantasize those accountable will pay. Well, you will find a woman in front of you chained in place. This will prevent her from running, much like she did on the day your son was hit. Her name is Danica Scott. She was the only witness present at the scene of your son's untimely demise. If not for her own self-absorption and cowardice, she could have brought your son's killer to justice. Now it is you who has a chance to bring her to justice. You alone can grant her the gift of life before she freezes to death. Behind the pipes on the back wall, you will find the key that will free her and bring you one step closer to the man responsible for the loss of your child. Will you claim the key to save only yourself? Or can you find it within you to save another? Make your choice."
This one is director Darryn Lynn Bousman's personal greatest fear. The victim is chained up naked in a frozen meat locker. This itself is probably an unpleasant enough way to die. However, SAW wouldn't be SAW if it left such a thing to that alone. On either side of the victim are hoses spraying freezing cold water on them periodically. That, is pretty much the most unpleasant way to die of cold we can imagine. And believe me, we have tried to imagine the worst possible scenario a lot growing up. You'll never know why we kept imagining traps like this. Anyway, don't piss me off.
Judge Halden s test:Hog pit:
این اقا قاضی بود که کسی که عامل مردن اون پسر شد رو فقط به 5 سال زندان توقیف کرد:eek:
او در یک ظرف بسیار بزرگ است که خوک های فاسد توسط یک دستگاه خرد شده و بعد ...:sick:
hog-pit.jpg
"Jeff, when the judge presiding over your case sentenced your boy's murderer so lightly, your soul never recovered. Now you have the power to sentence his soul straight to hell. Or you can forgive. The key that will free him is hidden inside your son's possessions-- possessions you have clung to for far too long. Now, if you flip the switch on the incinerator underneath you, a fire will cleanse you of this obsession and destroy them all, leaving only the key remaining. It is also the key that will bring you closer to the man accountable for taking your child. He doesn't have much time, Jeff. Let the game begin."
This is one of several SAW traps meant to torture one person physically while torturing another person mentally. One person's neck is chained to the bottom of a vat, in which ground, rotted pig fluids are being poured. If too much pig gut fluids pour into the vat, the chained man drowns. The other man must incinerate a container full of his dead son's belongings in order to find the key to the neck chain in the container. This is probably the most disgusting of all the SAW traps so far since I just got sick writing about it. This movie is the best f#*$%'ing diet I can think of. That's actually quite a huge compliment since movies are rarely visceral enough anymore to cause a physical reaction in seasoned horror fans. So remember that, guys. SAW can make you pretty.
Tim s trap:the Rack:
حالا می رسیم به عامل اصلی تصادف و مرگ پسر:(
این دست گاهی که این آقا بهش وصله یکی از دستگاه های مورد علاقه ی جیگساو هست که دو دست بعد دو پا و بعد سر رو قدری می چرخونه کا از جاشون دربیان:-"
the-rack.jpg
"Hello Jeff. If you are listening to this, that means that the confrontation you so long dreamed of is finally unfolding. In your head he is a cipher, a symbol of your life changing, a symbol of death. I present him to you now as a simple human being. His name is Timothy Young. He's 27 years old, a medical student with a mother and a father just like you, a man whose life also changed the day your son died. That day he made a terrible mistake. You believed he didn't pay for that mistake, and now is your chance to make him pay. The device Timothy is strapped to is my personal favorite. I call it the rack. The human body is a miraculous creation. Ever wonder how far the arm can twist? This device is going to start twisting. There is a chance he might live, though, with your help. To your right is a box. At the back of it is a key. It's tied to the trigger of a shotgun. The question you have to ask yourself is this. Are you willing to take a bullet for the man who killed your son? Does 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you' apply here, Jeff? Make your choice."
While the Angel Trap is the most complex so far, the rack is the most elaborately painful and torture-inducing trap of the series. It does its job much slower than most traps. And, unlike the other traps thus far, it pretty much tortures every part of the victim until they die. The victim's hands and feet are nailed into place on the device. And when activated, the racks noisily twists every limb of the victim completely around until his bones stick out. Finally, the head is twisted completely around to finally kill the unfortunate customer. Angus "Braveheart Robert the Bruce" Macfadyen is doomed for the rest of his life to watch people be hung drawn and quartered while screaming. Fine with us as long as they continue to be SAW morality characters and Mel Gibson. And here he does so with magnificent effect, hugging the victim and yelling dramatic things as the victim screams in agony. It makes you want to see Mel Gibson killed all over again. And to watch Braveheart too someday.
Amanda s second puzzle:
این قسمت حساس ترین قسمت فیلم که من توضیح نمی دم.
خودتون برین ببینین بعد با یک سوپرایز بزرگ مواجه بشین:eek:
amandas-second-puzzle.jpg
"I want to play a game. The rules of the game are simple. The consequences of breaking them are great. Death. You're being tested. Your will is being tested. Your will to keep someone alive. Can you do that? Can you follow the rules and grant someone the gift of life?"
When Amanda first brings Lynn in to keep Jigsaw alive, Jigsaw says those words. Lynn and we all think he's saying it to Lynn, and indeed Lynn must keep Jigsaw alive or a device around Lynn's neck will blow her head off. However, Jigsaw is actually saying those words to Amanda, who doesn't realize she's being tested at all.
Although many people had died in Jigsaw's traps, Jigsaw himself actually never wanted a single one of his victims to die. He wanted them all to survive and to learn to appreciate life by having to fight for it. Amanda was a murderer. She decided that none of her victims should survive. She created traps just like her mentor taught her, but gave her victims no way to survive their trials. She killed Dina Meyer, ensuring Meyer would never survive any film series she was in. Jerk.
Jigsaw knew Amanda was killing, and Jigsaw abhors murder. He decided to give her the biggest test of all. A test of jealousy and coveting. He made Amanda test a man that she didn't realize was Lynn's husband. During the husband's test, Jigsaw cooed over Lynn in front of Amanda and even said "I love you" towards Lynn, even though Amanda of course gave him everything and wanted to win his love first. Amanda got so jealous that she wanted Lynn dead. When Jigsaw finally told Amanda to release Lynn and let her go, Amanda refused, deciding instead to shoot Lynn. Of course, Jigsaw chose to give this release order just as the husband's test finished, Jigsaw's prize for the husband being a loaded gun. The armed husband found himself walking into Jigsaw's room just in time to see Amanda shoot Lynn. This was Amanda's test. If she got over herself and let Lynn go despite her jealousy, the armed husband wouldn't have seen Amanda shoot Lynn. But she did shoot Lynn, and hell hath no fury like the husband Angus got-Braveheart-killed Macfadyen, and he in turn shot Amanda dead. The aftermath of that? Read on...
jeff s final test:
این هم از آخرین تست آقا جف که باید آخرین انتخواب خودشو بکنه:
jeffs-final-puzzle.jpg
"One final test. The rules are simple. Over on that table, there's a host of vicious implements, which you can use to exact your pound of flesh, to take your vengeance, to indulge your obsession. Or you can choose to put your vengeance aside, and you can forgive. You can forgive me for the pain that I've caused you and your wife tonight. Jeff. Which is it gonna be, Jeff?"
This is a pretty simple but complex test. Sort of like the SAT's. In fact it'd be kinda neat if the SAT's were like this. We'd have a lot fewer college dropouts if people had to make these decisions to get in school. And a lot fewer English majors, let me tell you that.
Anyway, before this test started, Jeff just walked into Jigsaw's room and saw Amanda, Jigsaw's assistant, murder Jeff's wife. Jeff immediately shot to kill Amanda, but Jigsaw, the mastermind of Lynn's destruction and Jeff's suffering, remains. And since Lynn is shot, she's too weak to tell Jeff the fact that she's wearing a trap collar that will blow up her head if Jigsaw's heart rate monitor stops. :) You can see where this is going.
Jigsaw tells Jeff that he can either kill him or forgive him, but doesn't tell him the particular consequences of course. Jeff, who's been through Jigsaw's traps all day, is now a big fan of irony. So he stares squarely at Jigsaw for a while before he says, "I forgive you..." just before he starts cutting up Jigsaw with an electric saw. Much to the dismay of Lynn, of course, who ends up a blown up Ghostrider skull. But Jigsaw wouldn't be Tobin Bell if that was the only deadly surprise in store for Jeff.
Jigsaw had also kidnapped Jeff's daughter, and put her in a room where she apparently won't survive for long, UNLESS Jeff let Jigsaw live to say how to get to her. He smiles through a dying mouth as he tells Jeff this via tape recorder. The final scene of SAW III has Jeff realizing he's doomed his whole family. But is his daughter truly doomed?
Ahem, SAW IV.
و حالا اره 4:
The Knife Chair:
این شخصی که می بینید عامل اصلی از بین رفتن بچه ی جیگساو است.او در کلینیک خانم جیگساو در حال درمان است که یک شب با زدن در به شکم خانومش عامل مردن بچه می شه:(ناخواسته)او باید با صورت خود قدری این چاقو هارو فشار بده تا دست و پاش آزاد بشن:
knife-chair.jpg

00014104.jpg

This is the first trap Jigsaw's ever created, and it shows a psycho killer's kinks in his early years trying to perfect his art. Unlike selfish killers like Hannibal Lecter or Buffalo Bill, however, he's perfecting his art for the good of the world and to make use of a crapload of knives at once, which we can't argue with. It also shows his penchant for found art and ironic punishments. Man we love this guy.
The Knife Chair is a "true colors" trap. Cecil, a victim who's ugly inside, finds himself trapped in a chair. He must push his way through a set of knives in front of his face, until they horribly scar him, and the ugliness of his face outside matches his ugliness inside. Then the knife-pushing will push a panel to release him from the chair.
However, as this trap was constructed before Jigsaw was better at arts and crafts, mistakes happen with the knife-covered chair (oopsie!). Cecil wakes up before the room is ready, so Jigsaw is still there in the room with him as he awakes, and they have a conversation about what the trap is, rather than Cecil awakening to see the puppet video. The chair has faults too, and it collapses early, before Cecil pushes against the knives hard enough to release him from the trap. Cecil, still attached to the disassembled chair, tries to attack Jigsaw, who sidesteps him, and Cecil runs into a pile of razor wire. Jigsaw leaves him dying in the pile, and gets the idea for Paul's Wire Cage Trap from it. Also, that makes a pretty cool indie band name.
The Mausoleum Trap:
این هم یه تله که چشم های مرد چاق و دهن مرد پیرهن سفید با بخیه بسته شده . گردنشون هم بسته شده وکلید نجات مرد لاغر در قلاده ی مرد هیکلی است:
mausoleum-trap.jpg
This is a woo-ha-ha-ha wringing-hands type of evil trap because it's so sinister, which is pretty neat. Trevor and Art, about to become a stooge comedy duo from hell, both awaken in a mausoleum, where they're both chained to a winding drum. Trevor's eyes are sewed shut, and Art's mouth is sewed shut, so the two cannot communicate with each other to cooperate and try to get out of the trap. Thus, Trevor thinks Art is his enemy, and Art must defend himself accordingly, and they are given access to all sorts of implements of dismembering. I told you this was a neato one.
As they accidentally activate the trap, the winding drum pulls the two towards each other by their chains, Trevor armed with meat hooks, and Art armed with an ax. I like where this is going. [*munching on popcorn*] Anyway, Art spots a key attached to the back of Trevor's collar, and he tries to get it before the Kirk and Spock fighting theme starts. Trevor gets Art's leg with the hook, but Art eventually gets Trevor in the head with a hammer, making him the better human being of course. Getting the key from Trevor's collar, he struggles to free himself from his own metal collar, and when he screams, he tears his mouth open. If only he was that motivated to open his mouth when, you know, his life and another's both depended on it.
The Hair Trap:
مو های این خانوم به قرقره ای بسته شده که با گذشت زمان این قرقره موهای او رو جمع کرده و باعث می شه که پوسته کلش کنده بشه:
hair-trap.jpg
This is the "See What I See" trap. One of many tests that say you should OBEY JIGSAW'S INSTRUCTIONS if you want to be happy ever again. People who study Jigsaw should know this by now but never seem to learn when they find themselves in his traps.
In this test, Rigg is challenged to ignore his "save everyone" nature. He walks into a room where he finds Brenda attached to a device that will tear the hair out of her head in a bloody and killing type of way. He's also greeted by a Jigsaw puppet video that tells him not to free her, and that she's a criminal, and his time is wasting (he has 90 minutes to get out of the series of traps).
Rigg, of course, can't take seeing her suffer, so he tries to free her by vain actions like shooting the machine. As he searches the room for aid, he finds a note from Jigsaw saying "Time is wasting." He finally finds numbers on the cogs that twist Brenda's hair off, and programs them (6, 4, 7) into the machine to free her. However, she then tries to kill him, and he throws her into a mirror (she dies of her wounds). Then he finds Brenda's tape recorder, which told her that Rigg would try to arrest her once he freed her, so she must kill him to stop it from happening. If Rigg saw her as a criminal as he was told to, instead of seeing her as a victim like his instinct told him to, then he would have avoided this murder attempt.
The Eye Trap:
این آقای چاق از هیکلش برای ت ج ا و ز استفاده می کنه که یا باید چشاشو کور کنه و یا بدنش قطعه قطعه بشه:
default.jpg
This is the "Feel What I Feel" trap. Rigg is made to feel the disgust Jigsaw felt when he selected his victims. And thus, we feel it too. Thanks, buddy. Rigg is made to wear the familiar pig mask we know so well, and capture Ivan, a motel owner, in his own motel. Ivan, it turns out, was a serial rapist who raped women that stayed in his hotel. Rigg was told to order Ivan into a bed of torture, where he'd be shackled and given access to two triggers. If he triggered both within a minute of each other, his eyes would be gouged out, but he would be freed. Ivan only manages to release one trigger, gouging one eye, and the bed device pulls his limbs and rips them out of his body. Holy Ugh. Jigsaw's a f$%ing good guy, don't let anyone tell you different. You'll notice we have an image of the poster up there. Ivan's Eye Trap is simply to gruesome to show.
عکس رو هم پیدا کردم.:cool:
The classroom Trap:
قضیش خیلی بلنده...
classroom-trap-iv.jpg
This is the "Save as I Save" trap. It's about Jigsaw's unique way he "saves" lives. Rigg must stand by and let someone free themselves from their trap and learn the lesson, rather than attempting to rescue them.
Rex is an abusive husband, and Morgan is his wife. Both wake up in a classroom (the same classroom as Troy's Classroom Trap), impaled back-to-back with several harpoons. In front of Rex is the sign "Your life is in her hands." Morgan can pull out the harpoons and save herself before she bleeds to death, since the harpoons have not impaled any of her vital arteries. However, in doing so, she will kill Rex, since the harpoons have impaled his large arteries.
She does pull the harpoons out, and kills abusive Rex, heh heh. She mah kind o'hero. Rigg finds the couple when there's one harpoon left through them and Morgan had passed out. Morgan awakes and goes into shock, and Rigg must let her complete the task. Fortunately, he does. He gives her a key he got earlier that Jigsaw left in his apartment, one meant to "save a life." She manages to pull the last rod out, and the key frees her from the trap, and Rigg pulls the fire alarm so Morgan will be rescued. Morgan turns out to survive this test when authorities arrive, and she claims Rigg saved her.
از الان به بعد توضیح انگلیسی نداره:-"
اولین تله برای شخصی است که قاتل (دوست پسر) خواهر یکی ار پلیس های فیلم است.
او بر روی یه تخی خوابیده که از بالا یه تیخ تیز در حال حرکت هست که به مدت 60 ثانیه اگر انگشت هاشو زیر دستگاه نذاره تا پرس بشه اون تیغ نصف می کنه...
im5OzaN3V1Aaaam7XH+BBHjcew==.JPG
این مکعب که تو سر این عمو پلیسه هست پر از آب می شه واو راه نجات رو با سوراخ کردن گلوش توسط خودکار می بینه...
saw5picpatterson.jpg
تو این تله باید برای باز شدن در 8 لیتر خون فدا کنند...
اون ها می تونند با وارد کردن دستهاشون تو اون سوراخا که توشون تیغ وجود داره 8 لیتر خون رو فراهم کنند...
340x.jpg
تو این تله از گردن 5 نفر قلا ده بسته شده که باید کلیدشو از جعبه ی مقابلشون بردارن و اگر نتونستن این قلاده ها جمع شده و توسط تیغ دیوار پشت سر هرکس کلشون از بدنشون جدا می شه...
default.jpg
حالا تا تله که ازشون عکس ندارم توضیح می دم.
04_72dpi.jpg
1.حالا 4 نفر مونده و تو اتاق بمب هست و 3 تا دریچه و بالای سرشون ظرفها که فقط تو 3تاشون کلید دریچه هست...
2.این جا هم 3 نفر مونده و یه در که باید با جریان برق باز بشه.وسط هم یه وان که باید سیم ها از داخل یک آدم عور کنه.کی راضی می شه...:confused:
و حالا آخرین یعنی 6:
فیلم با دونفر شروع می شه که حرکی گوشت بیشتری بده اون از دست کلاه خلاص می شه:
Saw6cut.jpg
اینجا هم اگه نفس بکشه دو تا چیز دیوار مانند به بدنشون نزدیک و نزیدکتر می شه...
saw6trap.jpg
این خانوم هم باید از یه راه پر پیچ و خم عبور کنه...
saw_vi_burner_trap-150x150.jpg
تو این تله هم دونفر با سیم خاردار گلوشون بسته شده و یه نفر هم اون هارو نگه داشته و باید یکی رو به مرگ رها کنه...
default.jpg
تو این تله هم 6نفر به بک چرخ و فلک مانند بسته شده و هر دفه یکی شون با گلوله ی shotgun کشته می شن به غیر از دو نفر که باید کسی که بی رونه یا انگشتاش دو تا دگمه رو فشار بده و یه تیغ بره تو دستش...
saw6.jpg
فکر کنم بس باشه دیگه..
امید وارم خوشتون اومده باشه.یادتون نره که بگید شما از کدوم trap خوشتون اومد؟:love:
به غیر از متون انگلیسی همشون کار من هستند.(تمامی عکس ها و نوشته های فارسی!)
من خواستم این تاپیک رو تو مباحث گوناگون بذارم ولی نشد.از مدیران خواهش می کنم که این تاپیک رو به مباحث گوناگون انتقال بدن.

هم اکنون لینک دانلوذ تمامی نسخه های saw

saw1

زیرنویس
---------------
saw2

زیرنویس

-------------------
3 saw

زیرنویس

-------------------
saw4

زیرنویس

-------------------

saw5

زیرنویس

-------------------

saw6

زیرنویس

-------------

همشون فرمت Avi هستن هر کدوم حدودا 700 مگابایت هستند.

با تشکر از sm4 عزیز.

آخرین ویرایش:

aliahmadi2

کاربر سایت
Sep 26, 2008
نام
AliDEvil
دمت گرم خیلی جالب بود

من هم یکی از طرفدادان فیلم اره هستم واقعا باید به نویسندش به خاطر این ذهنش تبریک گفت!!

God_of_game

کاربر سایت
May 10, 2008
این فیلم یه کلوپ هم داره...

Code:
[URL]http://www.bazicenter.com/forums/group.php?groupid=131[/URL]
سلام.
منم می دونم کلوپ داره.
ولی اگه دقت کنید خوده بنده هم عضو هست(البته تازه عضو شدم)
ولی اینجا زدم تا کسانی که در دیدن این فیلم شک دارند شکشون از بین بره و با میل و علاقه بشینن نگاه کنن:love:
باز هم ممنون به خاطر یادآوری برای کسانی که از فن های این فیلم هستند.;)

R.P.G

کاربر سایت
Mar 21, 2009
نام
Marked One
من که میترسم نگاه کنم. :laughing:

شوخی کردم خیلی خیلی خفنه - تک تک فیلم هاش خوفناکه.چندشه.:biggrin1:

God_of_game

کاربر سایت
May 10, 2008
من بعد از خوندن و دیدن تمام مطالب بالا دچار مشکلات شدید روانی شدم...! :bored: :scare: :surrender:
شما هنوز خوندید این طوری شدید.اگه ببینید چطور می شید؟:-"
(راستی تو متنی که نوشتم چند تا غلت وجود دتره که به بزرگی خودتون باید ببخشید دیگه:biggrin1:)

x_box_360

کاربر سایت
Apr 4, 2007
نام
جلال
منم عاشقه این فیلم هستم ....راستی میشه 6 رو برام تعریف کنی چون زیر نویس نداشت ...؟؟؟راستی قسمت بعدی که 7 میشه اخرین قسمت از فیلم اره هست

God_of_game

کاربر سایت
May 10, 2008
منم عاشقه این فیلم هستم ....راستی میشه 6 رو برام تعریف کنی چون زیر نویس نداشت ...؟؟؟راستی قسمت بعدی که 7 میشه اخرین قسمت از فیلم اره هست
واقعا!!!:((:((:((منبعی داری؟
راستی تو 6 جیگساو یه بازی دیگه ای که شامل 6 نفر میشه رو توسط زن سابق و همون هافمن رشوع می کنه(البته خودش نه ها.جیگساو یه جعبه با یه پاکت و 6 پروفایل کسانی که باید در بازی شرکت کنند رو به عنوان وصیتش به زنش می ده و یه کاست فلیم که توش می گه این جعبه محرمانست.
Saw52.jpg
)
به هر حال وقتی کارآگاه میاد که پروفایل هارو بگیره تا بازی رو شروع کنه زنه جیگساو فقط 5تاش رو میده چون ششمی خود کارگاه است...:evil:
کسی که ازش امتحان میگیرن مدیر یه اداره ی بیمه هست که جان که سرطان داشت و به اون گفت که تو خارج می تونن درمانش کنن ولی مدیر قبول نکرد.تو بازی گه 6 نفر بودند شامل:
1.خوده مدیر
123a2a8.png
2.خانواده ی یکی از قربانی های این آقا مدیر.(تو یه اتاق زندانی هستند.)
3.گروه خبره ی سازمان که شامل 6 نفر می شدند.(همون که به شرخ و فلک بسته شدند و با شاتگان گلوله می خورند)
default.jpg
4.یه خبرنگار.(اونم تو یه اتاق زندانیه و مدیر یه روابطی باهاش داره:love:)
saw6pamela.jpg
5.دو تا منشیـهمون که از گردنشون سیم خاردار بسته شده(یه پسر جوان و یه زن مسن
default.jpg
))
6.یه خانومی که اون جا کار می کرد:biggrin1:
saw_vi_burner_trap-150x150.jpg
7.خود هافمن.
saw5-n2-3.jpg
.[/SPOILERو یه چیزی شبیه تله ی هافمن:
MEDIUM.jpg
8.یکی از خدمتکارا.
saw6trap.jpg
9.شروع فیلم.(که یه زن و یه مرد چاق که باید گوشت بدنشون رو بدند.)
saw6trap.jpg
مدیرهم که با خانوم گزارشگر یه رابطه ی عشقولانه داشت و بعد از این که امتحاناتشو داد می ره تو یه اتاق که یه طرفش عشقش هست اون یکی طرف خانواده ای که شوهرشو کشته.
رو سقف هم یه چندتایی سوزن هست که خانواده باید انتخواب کنن که مدیر بمیره یا زنده بمونه.مادر رحم می کنه ولی پسر ...:-"
saw_vi_10.jpg
اینارم می زارم عشقی...
آقایون خانوما زیاد این فیلم رو نگاه نکنید تاثیرات منفی داره...:-"
bloodstainedstill.jpg

ایناهم که همین طوری هستند.
saw-blog.jpg

saw_5-4.jpg

713DBC6BFD2C70C8EB5CEF38A23DF.jpg

47picphphm.jpg

آخرین ویرایش:

God_of_game

کاربر سایت
May 10, 2008
چند تا سوال
اینا با این یارو Jigsaw چیکار کردن که اینا رو سرشون میاره؟
یه عکس از این یارو میزارید؟:d
این از آقای Tobin Bell در نقش John Cramer یا همان Jigsaw
tobin-bell.jpg
اون ها کاری نکردن ولی اون ها ارزش زندگی رو ندونستن و جیگساو فقط خواست بگه : زندگي با ارزش است و هر كسي لياقت ان را ندارد.
اون جنین بچش رو از دست داد و دونست که سرطان داره و از اون موقع بازی هایی رو انجام میده.

Skuul

کاربر سایت
Mar 18, 2007
نام
Milad
قرار بود 7 قسمت بیشتر نباشه!!!
اما این قسمت 6 هم نسبت به 4 و 5 بهتر بود اما هیچی شماره اول و بعد دوم سومش نمیشه!
این شماره آخرشم باز جالب بود.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر