نمرات THRONEBREAKER: THE WITCHER TALES

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GamesRadar+ 100
An amazing marriage of world-class storytelling and strategic card gaming, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is a fantastic RPG in its own right.

The Games Machine 92
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales takes this genre to a new level of depth.

IGN Spain 90
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is an excellent combination of art, gameplay and story. A game that imbues care in each of its elements. Meve is the new awesome and badass character in The Witcher universe.

Critical Hit 90
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales quickly establishes itself as more or less the paradigm of a genre. The alchemy of its RPG roots, addictive gameplay and wonderful story make it a far more fleshed-out package than many may have expected. While non-series fans may not find too much to write home about in terms of the tale it weaves, what remains in terms of gameplay is a fundamentally worthwhile package and one that one will provide many, many hours of entertainment.

GameSpot 90
Its tale is mandatory if you're looking for more Witcher lore to chew on and manages to engage you with a strong cast of well-written characters and a suitably dark plot that challenges your morals every chance it can.

SpazioGames 83
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is a tough and pure RPG without compromise, with a great card-based combat system.

PC Gamer 81
A captivating story and varied card battles ensure this light-touch RPG remains entertaining throughout its lengthy campaign.

PCGamesN 70
Thronebreaker struggles as a card game but excels as a Witcher game due to its rich narrative and excellent, if simple, worldbuilding.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Everyeye.it 78
Thronebreaker is also a fairly problematic title in its card game aspect: artificial intelligence does not prove to be a stimulating adversary and, after a while, the battles are boring because of a variety that is not so pronounced.

Multiplayer.it 80

Eurogamer Italy 80
We can finally say that Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales should be taken for what it is, a sort of full-bodied spin off of both series, The Witcher and Gwent himself.

4Players.de 80
The game world looks great, the cards are wonderfully animated. If you like trading card games, fantasy and round tactics, you will be highly entertained.

Areajugones 90
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales looks like a simple proposal in the beginning, but it feels deep when we explore its guts. A new chapter in the world of Geralt of Rivia in which we will feel the cold breath of war between The Northern Kingdoms and Nilfgaard.

Hobby Consolas 86
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales will dazzle the fans of the universe thanks, especially, to its elaborate and evocative story. And the charisma that Meve lavishes, the protagonist of the game. Reorder the bases of Gwent to provide more packaging to the exciting battles for house brand cards.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
IGN 94
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is one of the best-written RPGs in years, with exciting card battles that are kept cleverly fresh throughout.

Ragequit.gr 94
Addictive and compelling beyond all reason, belief or expectation. Thronebreaker is an epic RPG-Puzzle game hybrid that completely immerses and enthralls, thanks to its impeccable art direction and attention to detail.

Wccftech 90
With its excellent story, charming characters, varied and engaging gameplay experience, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales can be considered a true The Witcher game, despite not being a traditional RPG. The game may be too easy, but this small flaw in no way compromises the game's overall quality.

Jeuxvideo.com 80

Gamer.no 90
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales is another massive achievement for CD Projekt Red. Based on the card game Gwent, the developer has managed to combine an astonishing open world, a great soundtrack and unique role playing and strategy elements into one great package - albeit one very different from what we are used to.

GameStar 83
The staging is more reminiscent of old-school role-playing games, the quests and storylines could sometimes be a bit more expansive and the balancing needs fine tuning. Nevertheless, I can recommend Thronebreaker in good conscience to every witch fan. I was so carried away by the story about Queen Meve that I gave her two nights in a row with just three hours of sleep - what more could you ask for?

Merlin'in Kazanı (Turkey) 77
If you like storytellers, and card games, you will like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر