miladdej

کاربر سایت
Aug 27, 2013
the-evil-within-2-1050x600.jpg

Developer: Tango Gameworks
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Platforms: PC,X1,PS4
Release Date: 13 october 2017

خب امبارگو نسخه دوم The Evil Within هم برداشته شد و طبق نقد ها، تقریباً همه متفق القول اند که بازی از هر نظر نسبت به نسخه اول پیشرفت داشته و فکر می کنم همین کافی باشه تا اگه طرفدار سبک SH هستید تجربه TEW2 براتون واجب بشه، به هر حال چند تا بازی توی این سبک امسال منتشر شده؟

Windows Central: 4.5/5

The Evil Within 2 is a frightening game, though perhaps not as pants-wettingly scary as the early portions of Resident Evil 7. The game itself is improved nicely over the original, with a great open-world structure and lots of interesting missions to take on. The actual story is extremely compelling as we follow Sebastian's journey towards redemption amid a world filled with both human and inhuman monsters. If you're looking for a lengthy and frightening adventure this Halloween season, look no farther than The Evil Within 2.

Multiplayer.it: 85/100

The Evil Within 2 is very similar to the previous installment, but with some nice novelty in gameplay, a great level design and great atmosphere. This is a must-play for fans of survival horror.

Spazio Games: 85/100

PC Games: 85/100

GamePro Germany: 85/100

The Evil Within 2 is not a small-scale indie production that can only appeal to a special target group with a certain form of phobia. As an expensive mainstream product it has to compromise. But I think this has been a wonderful success.

Everyeye.it: 82/100

More "Survival" than its predecessor, but still anxious and angry, and challenging, The Evil Within 2 lets you play with pleasure from start to finish. It does not look for originality at all costs, and does not want to invent anything from the point of view of the gaming mechanics, but looks like a solid and addictive product with some unexpected bumps and an intense finish. More than a day-to-day nightmare, it's a very calculated thriller: a nervous, violent and explicit adventure that has to be marked by an excellent alternation of situations.

The Game Machine: 82/100

Hobbyconsolas: 82/100

Twinfinite: 4/5

Gamespot: 8/10
TEW2 GS.jpg

IGN Italia: 80/100

The Evil Within 2 is definitely a step ahead of its predecessor: a rich, deep and long-lived horror survival. The level of difficulty has been considerably softened, and if this makes the title more affordable, on the other, it denies that authoritative uniqueness of the title that inspired it.

Eurogamer Italy: 80/100

It won't be remembered as the best horror game of 2017, but it will certainly send some chills down your spine.

Digital Trands: 80/100

IGN: 8/10

The Evil Within 2 gives you more options to play your way in a much bigger survival-horror playground than the original. Although a disjointed plot and weak protagonist make it slow to get started, being pursued through an intriguingly bizarre world by plentiful and disturbing monsters kept my palms sweaty and my heart in my throat thanks to a strict adherence to the most important survival horror rule: you should always be on the back foot.

GameInformer: 7.8/10

The Evil Within 2 is a solid horror game that expands the scope of the series to extend out of the shadow of a titan in the horror genre, even if it sometimes leans heavily on borrowed ideas. Its progression and difficulty curve create a satisfying loop that repays resourcefulness and strategy, but its set pieces and structure don’t build enough on the many ideas they borrow to make them feel new or interesting. The result is a ride that offers some fun thrills in the moment, but I don’t think I’ll lose too much sleep over these particular nightmares.
TEW2 GI.jpg

Gamesradar+: 70/100

Though it doesn't outdo its predecessor, The Evil Within 2 delivers another fun, challenging, tense horror headtrip that should delight fans of the first game.

Game Revolution: 70/100

There's plenty tucked away in The Evil Within 2 that will both appeal to both fans of the original and new players, with it presenting a mix of Mikami's best ideas and John Johanas' new direction. It's certainly not what I was expecting, but in a good way.

Attack of The Fanboy: 60/100

Polygon: Review in Progress as not finished yet, but huge improvement over the original so far

I don’t know if The Evil Within 2 will be able to work this magic right up until the credits — which seem a lot further off than they did in the first game — but for now, I’m extremely impressed. The game just keeps tossing everything it has at me, and every time I think I’ve seen it all, it gives me some unique revelation, some dreadful apparition I’ve yet to encounter. That push and pull, between wanting to see what the game has in store next and being terrified to find out — that delightful feeling is why I play horror games, and so far this one is nailing it.

EuroGamer

The original Evil Within was hailed as a sort of alternate-history exercise, a game from a timeline in which Shinji Mikami carried on working with Resident Evil after shipping the revolutionary fourth instalment, released when Resident Evil itself was deemed to be at low ebb. Though far from a deranged new breed of monster it was an intriguing mutation, blurring Resi 4's pace and direction with the cerebral menace of a Silent Hill. The sequel is another curious outgrowth, but its changes and additions often feel more wayward than fascinating, and in key respects - the story, certain levels, those niggles in stealth and combat - it falls rather flat. Still, there are thrills and chills enough here to sate most patrons of the bloody arts. Whether a third game is warranted at this point is another matter.

ACG: Wait For Sale, But Loads To like Here

US Gamer: Review in Progress (no score quite yet), not done but feels like a huge improvement to the original

I haven't finished the game, but it feels like it's right around the corner. From what I've played so far though, The Evil Within 2 is everything I wanted from the first game. Every major complaint I had about the first game is at least addressed in some manner, though the tweaks aren't always perfect. It's a unique psychological horror title with Resident Evil 4's action combat. Tentatively, for those folks who weren't a fan of Capcom's reboot with Resident Evil 7, The Evil Within offers something that you might like, while blazing its own trail.

PC GamesN: Review in Progress, no score yet, a bold evolution

My impressions at this point are very positive and I am eager to jump back into Union in order to finish the story and see the rest of its myriad horrors. This is far more than a throwback to the haunting atmosphere and pacing of Resident Evil 4, The Evil Within 2 is entirely its own horror experience - part open-world survival game, part psychological horror.

----------------------------------------
Opencritic: 81 (22 Reviews)

Metacritic: 80 (15 Reviews)-PS4

Metacritic: 80 (4 Reviews)-XBOX One

Metacritic: 82 (6 Reviews)-PC

آخرین ویرایش:

.Amirone

ソニー株式会社
کاربر سایت
Oct 1, 2009
sw5p_screenshot_%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B7%DB%B1%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B4-%DB%B0%DB%B9%DB%B4%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B7_crop_432x432.png

.Amirone

ソニー株式会社
کاربر سایت
Oct 1, 2009
انتظاراتتون از یک بازی چیه ؟ داستان گیرا ، همه ی منتقدا گفتن داره ، گیم پلی گفتن فوق العادس ، اتمسفرو ترسش هم گفتن عالیه , ایرادایی که وارد کردنو من ذکرشون کردم به تجربه ی بازی واقعا لطمه ای نمیزنه ، صادق باشیم فقط و فقط حال نکردن بالاتر از ۸ و ۸.۵ بدن با توجه به نقدی که امتیاز بالاتری رو نشون میده .

حالا این نمرات برای ما مهم نیست ، ولی روی تجربه ی عموم مردم تاثیرشو خواه ناخواه میزاره و بولد نمیشه توی رنک اولیها . حقش نمرات میانگین کاربراس ۸.۸ ‌ . در پایان خاک بر ایراداشون :D

Outer Heaven

کاربر سایت
Apr 21, 2011
انتظاراتتون از یک بازی چیه ؟ داستان گیرا ، همه ی منتقدا گفتن داره ، گیم پلی گفتن فوق العادس ، اتمسفرو ترسش هم گفتن عالیه , ایرادایی که وارد کردنو من ذکرشون کردم به تجربه ی بازی واقعا لطمه ای نمیزنه ، صادق باشیم فقط و فقط حال نکردن بالاتر از ۸ و ۸.۵ بدن با توجه به نقدی که امتیاز بالاتری رو نشون میده .

حالا این نمرات برای ما مهم نیست ، ولی روی تجربه ی عموم مردم تاثیرشو خواه ناخواه میزاره و بولد نمیشه توی رنک اولیها . حقش نمرات میانگین کاربراس ۸.۸ ‌ . در پایان خاک بر ایراداشون :D

خیلی چیز سادست فکر کنم قبول کردن اینکه همه قرار نیست نظرشون با ما یکی باشه. حالا چه این بازی چه یه بازی دیگه. این سعی و تلاشتون هم جالبه واسه تحمیل کردن نظرتون به همه . بازی خوبه خب خوش به حالتون. بشینین بازی کنین. ولی بقیه قرار نیست بیان چون از بازی خوششون نیومده جواب بدن اینجا

آخرین ویرایش:

WCW

کاربر سایت
Nov 5, 2007
نام
کثافت

یک ۷ دیگه ثبت شد اماده باش برای سقوط متا به زیر ۸۰ کم کم بمب گنده و.. در راهن>:) معلومه چقدر برات مهم نیست دل تو دلت نیست قشنگ:D

.Amirone

ソニー株式会社
کاربر سایت
Oct 1, 2009
خیلی چیز سادست فکر کنم قبول کردن اینکه همه قرار نیست نظرشون با ما یکی باشه. حالا چه این بازی چه یه بازی دیگه. این سعی و تلاشتون هم جالبه واسه تحمیل کردن نظرتون به همه . بازی خوبه خب خوش به حالتون. بشینین بازی کنین. ولی بقیه قرار نیست بیان چون از بازی خوششون نیومده جواب بدن اینجا
اونها نظرشونو گفتن ، من هم نظرمودر مورد اظهار نظرشون گفتم ، شما هم برداشتتو از نظر من گفتی :D ، حالا این کاربران هستن که ممکنه با همین نظرات تجدید نظر کننو محدود نشن به نظرات منفی :D نظر بدین خب بجای نقل کردن من :-"

یک ۷ دیگه ثبت شد اماده باش برای سقوط متا به زیر ۸۰ کم کم بمب گنده و.. در راهن>:) معلومه چقدر برات مهم نیست دل تو دلت نیست قشنگ:D
چه سقوط باشکوهی :D

آخرین ویرایش:
Reactions: gamer1998y

FUTURE

Endure & Survive
کاربر سایت
Aug 20, 2014
نام
Alireza
VideoGamer 5/10

2017-10-16_222129.jpg

متا رو خیلی راحت 2 عدد آورد پایین :D:| VideoGamer به نسخه‌ی قبلی 8 داده بود :-" جالبه نقدش خیلی هم منفی نیست...یعنی اگه بخونیدش فکر می‌کنید دیگه آخرِ آخرش 7 داده :D
======================
افرادی که بازیو تو استیم گرفتن مثل اینکه بسیار راضی هستن...از بالای هزار نقدی که ثبت شده واسش، 92 درصدشون مثبت هستن <:-PThe Evil Within 2 on Steam
یوزر اسکورهای متاکریتیک هم بشدت بالاست...به نظر میاد طرفدارا و افرادی که نسخه‌ی قبل رو تجربه کردن راضی بودن <:-P

.Amirone

ソニー株式会社
کاربر سایت
Oct 1, 2009
VideoGamer 5/10

View attachment 80702

متا رو خیلی راحت 2 عدد آورد پایین :D:| VideoGamer به نسخه‌ی قبلی 8 داده بود :-" جالبه نقدش خیلی هم منفی نیست...یعنی اگه بخونیدش فکر می‌کنید دیگه آخرِ آخرش 7 داده :D
======================
افرادی که بازیو تو استیم گرفتن مثل اینکه بسیار راضی هستن...از بالای هزار نقدی که ثبت شده واسش، 92 درصدشون مثبت هستن <:-PThe Evil Within 2 on Steam
یوزر اسکورهای متاکریتیک هم بشدت بالاست...به نظر میاد طرفدارا و افرادی که نسخه‌ی قبل رو تجربه کردن راضی بودن <:-P
خاک به ننگش :D . حداقل به نقدهای خودشون احترام بزارن ، به اندازه همون نقد نمره بدن :|

Reactions: IMANOKA

IMANOKA

کاربر سایت
Sep 11, 2014
VideoGamer 5/10

View attachment 80702

======================
من بازی رو تمام کردم واقعا عالیه
شاید اگه مثل باقی کمپانی ها کلی تبلیغ و هایپ می کردن نمرش بالاتر می شد
به نظرم در حق بازی اجحاف شده

WCW

کاربر سایت
Nov 5, 2007
نام
کثافت
همیشه همین بوده بازی هایی که معمولا نمراتشون مرز ۸ هست یکدفعه ۵ و ۶ هم میبینی میدن بازی بکوبن این که خنده داره کلا نمرش اومده به 1 داده ۸ به این که همه میگن پیشرفته تر و بهتر بود نسبتا نمراتش ۵ رد کرده !

Ali Venom

کاربر سایت
Jul 2, 2013
نام
ali
فروش فیزیکی بازی هم در هفته اول بریتانیاش نسبت نسخه اول 75% افت داشته ! و فروش استیم بازی هم خوب نیست.
به نظرم با همین شرایط بازی پیش بره ممکن شاهد نسخه سومی نباشیم. البته یک شانس داره که در دارزمدت با تخفیفات زیاد به سوداوری لازم برسه

[Week 41, 2017] THE EVIL WITHIN 2 (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS) ~ 15,000
PlayStation 4 ~ 10,350
Xbox One ~ 4,350
PC ~ 300

[Week 42, 2014] THE EVIL WITHIN (BETHESDA SOFTWORKS) ~ 60,000
PlayStation 4 ~ 28,200
Xbox One ~ 16,200
Xbox 360 ~ 6,600
PlayStation 3 ~ 6,000
PC ~ 3,000

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟