miladdej

کاربر سایت
Aug 27, 2013
the-evil-within-2-1050x600.jpg

Developer: Tango Gameworks
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Platforms: PC,X1,PS4
Release Date: 13 october 2017

خب امبارگو نسخه دوم The Evil Within هم برداشته شد و طبق نقد ها، تقریباً همه متفق القول اند که بازی از هر نظر نسبت به نسخه اول پیشرفت داشته و فکر می کنم همین کافی باشه تا اگه طرفدار سبک SH هستید تجربه TEW2 براتون واجب بشه، به هر حال چند تا بازی توی این سبک امسال منتشر شده؟

Windows Central: 4.5/5

The Evil Within 2 is a frightening game, though perhaps not as pants-wettingly scary as the early portions of Resident Evil 7. The game itself is improved nicely over the original, with a great open-world structure and lots of interesting missions to take on. The actual story is extremely compelling as we follow Sebastian's journey towards redemption amid a world filled with both human and inhuman monsters. If you're looking for a lengthy and frightening adventure this Halloween season, look no farther than The Evil Within 2.

Multiplayer.it: 85/100

The Evil Within 2 is very similar to the previous installment, but with some nice novelty in gameplay, a great level design and great atmosphere. This is a must-play for fans of survival horror.

Spazio Games: 85/100

PC Games: 85/100

GamePro Germany: 85/100

The Evil Within 2 is not a small-scale indie production that can only appeal to a special target group with a certain form of phobia. As an expensive mainstream product it has to compromise. But I think this has been a wonderful success.

Everyeye.it: 82/100

More "Survival" than its predecessor, but still anxious and angry, and challenging, The Evil Within 2 lets you play with pleasure from start to finish. It does not look for originality at all costs, and does not want to invent anything from the point of view of the gaming mechanics, but looks like a solid and addictive product with some unexpected bumps and an intense finish. More than a day-to-day nightmare, it's a very calculated thriller: a nervous, violent and explicit adventure that has to be marked by an excellent alternation of situations.

The Game Machine: 82/100

Hobbyconsolas: 82/100

Twinfinite: 4/5

Gamespot: 8/10
TEW2 GS.jpg

IGN Italia: 80/100

The Evil Within 2 is definitely a step ahead of its predecessor: a rich, deep and long-lived horror survival. The level of difficulty has been considerably softened, and if this makes the title more affordable, on the other, it denies that authoritative uniqueness of the title that inspired it.

Eurogamer Italy: 80/100

It won't be remembered as the best horror game of 2017, but it will certainly send some chills down your spine.

Digital Trands: 80/100

IGN: 8/10

The Evil Within 2 gives you more options to play your way in a much bigger survival-horror playground than the original. Although a disjointed plot and weak protagonist make it slow to get started, being pursued through an intriguingly bizarre world by plentiful and disturbing monsters kept my palms sweaty and my heart in my throat thanks to a strict adherence to the most important survival horror rule: you should always be on the back foot.

GameInformer: 7.8/10

The Evil Within 2 is a solid horror game that expands the scope of the series to extend out of the shadow of a titan in the horror genre, even if it sometimes leans heavily on borrowed ideas. Its progression and difficulty curve create a satisfying loop that repays resourcefulness and strategy, but its set pieces and structure don’t build enough on the many ideas they borrow to make them feel new or interesting. The result is a ride that offers some fun thrills in the moment, but I don’t think I’ll lose too much sleep over these particular nightmares.
TEW2 GI.jpg

Gamesradar+: 70/100

Though it doesn't outdo its predecessor, The Evil Within 2 delivers another fun, challenging, tense horror headtrip that should delight fans of the first game.

Game Revolution: 70/100

There's plenty tucked away in The Evil Within 2 that will both appeal to both fans of the original and new players, with it presenting a mix of Mikami's best ideas and John Johanas' new direction. It's certainly not what I was expecting, but in a good way.

Attack of The Fanboy: 60/100

Polygon: Review in Progress as not finished yet, but huge improvement over the original so far

I don’t know if The Evil Within 2 will be able to work this magic right up until the credits — which seem a lot further off than they did in the first game — but for now, I’m extremely impressed. The game just keeps tossing everything it has at me, and every time I think I’ve seen it all, it gives me some unique revelation, some dreadful apparition I’ve yet to encounter. That push and pull, between wanting to see what the game has in store next and being terrified to find out — that delightful feeling is why I play horror games, and so far this one is nailing it.

EuroGamer

The original Evil Within was hailed as a sort of alternate-history exercise, a game from a timeline in which Shinji Mikami carried on working with Resident Evil after shipping the revolutionary fourth instalment, released when Resident Evil itself was deemed to be at low ebb. Though far from a deranged new breed of monster it was an intriguing mutation, blurring Resi 4's pace and direction with the cerebral menace of a Silent Hill. The sequel is another curious outgrowth, but its changes and additions often feel more wayward than fascinating, and in key respects - the story, certain levels, those niggles in stealth and combat - it falls rather flat. Still, there are thrills and chills enough here to sate most patrons of the bloody arts. Whether a third game is warranted at this point is another matter.

ACG: Wait For Sale, But Loads To like Here

US Gamer: Review in Progress (no score quite yet), not done but feels like a huge improvement to the original

I haven't finished the game, but it feels like it's right around the corner. From what I've played so far though, The Evil Within 2 is everything I wanted from the first game. Every major complaint I had about the first game is at least addressed in some manner, though the tweaks aren't always perfect. It's a unique psychological horror title with Resident Evil 4's action combat. Tentatively, for those folks who weren't a fan of Capcom's reboot with Resident Evil 7, The Evil Within offers something that you might like, while blazing its own trail.

PC GamesN: Review in Progress, no score yet, a bold evolution

My impressions at this point are very positive and I am eager to jump back into Union in order to finish the story and see the rest of its myriad horrors. This is far more than a throwback to the haunting atmosphere and pacing of Resident Evil 4, The Evil Within 2 is entirely its own horror experience - part open-world survival game, part psychological horror.

----------------------------------------
Opencritic: 81 (22 Reviews)

Metacritic: 80 (15 Reviews)-PS4

Metacritic: 80 (4 Reviews)-XBOX One

Metacritic: 82 (6 Reviews)-PC

آخرین ویرایش:

mohsen2012

کاربر سایت
May 26, 2012
نام
mohsen
من به این نتیجه رسیدم امروزه فقط چند تا شرکت بازیسازی میتونن بازی های فوالعاده ای بسازن
رکستار و ناتی داگ.خالق ویچر و....لبته بودجه و وقتی که اینها سر این بازی ها میزارن وخلاقیتشون واستعدادشون هست که باعث فوقالعاده بودشون شده.بقیه یا صرفا یک بازی خوب میسازن یا متوسط.
واین به ضرر ما سینگل پلیر ها هستش،متاسفانه

Reactions: aliatlas

.Amirone

ソニー株式会社
کاربر سایت
Oct 1, 2009
بی انصافی برای یک وعده است
همون تریلر توی بازی که لیک شد خودش به راحتی بیشتر از اینها امتیاز میگرفت
نسخه ی ابتدایی رو اولین نفر بودم توی ایران پلات کردم و سرتاپای بازی رو ایراد گرفتم ! ، با این سبک زندگی کردمو مهمه برام بهش احترام گذاشته بشه ، امروز دو سه ساعت بازی کردم ، از همون ابتدا فهمیدم دسپخت بازی ترسه و قصدش اینه که از مسیر قبلیش فاصله بگیره ، منتقدی که میاد بازی رو نقد کنه ، باید مثل ایول ۷ بگه اینا اومدن ژانرو احیا کنن ، باید اتفاقا تشویقشون کنه که مسیر درستی رو انتخاب کردن . حالا باید ببینیم منتقدای اصل کاری نظرشون چیه .

WCW

کاربر سایت
Nov 5, 2007
نام
کثافت
متا رفت رو 80 با ۱۰ نقد فعلا ولی احتمالا بین ۷۸ تا همون ۸۰ بچرخه بعیده بالاتر بره حول و حوش نمراتم بین ۷ تا ۸ هست بالاتر کسی نداده نثلا من تا الان ۹ خیلی کم دیدم

Reactions: IMANOKA

.Amirone

ソニー株式会社
کاربر سایت
Oct 1, 2009
متا رفت رو 80 با ۱۰ نقد فعلا ولی احتمالا بین ۷۸ تا همون ۸۰ بچرخه بعیده بالاتر بره حول و حوش نمراتم بین ۷ تا ۸ هست بالاتر کسی نداده نثلا من تا الان ۹ خیلی کم دیدم
۹ نمیخوایم ، ولی انتظار ۷ هم نداریم .

WCW

کاربر سایت
Nov 5, 2007
نام
کثافت
۹ نمیخوایم ، ولی انتظار ۷ هم نداریم .
ببین مثلا Gamesradar که ۷ داده گفته بازی از پتانسیل غنی ترس روانشناختی نسخه اول به خوبی استقاده نمیکنه ولی بازم عجیب لذت بخشه بازی پیشرفت داشته کاملا هم از نطر گان پلی دقیق تر شده هم نیمه باز شده هم محیط ها و ترس بازی خوب از اب دراومده

WCW

کاربر سایت
Nov 5, 2007
نام
کثافت
گان پلی و ترس بازی خیلی خوب ار اب دراومده غیر از اینم انتظار نمیرفت میکامی پشت بازی باشه
ولی داستان بازی گفتن باید تکان دهنده تر میبود یا یکجا گفته حداقل تنوع دشمن داره و گرافیک بصری پیشرفت زیادی نداشته

uriel

کاربر سایت
Dec 6, 2010
اتفاقا من نسخه اول رو در حد شاهکار میدونم:D، ضعف هاش رو قبول دارم و کاملا آگاهم بهش ولی قشنگ قابل اغماض و گذشت بود برام، چون به نظر من ip ای خلق شد که پتانسیل بی نهایت عالی ای توی ژانر وحشت داره و میتونه کاملا جای خالی عناوین بزرگ این سبک رو پر کنه. واقعا امیدوارم این نسخه مثل شماره قبل نا عادلانه سلاخی نشه، بازی ژانر وحشت رو باید زندگی کرد باهاش تا بشه نقد واقعیش رو انجام داد. این بازی اینقدر ریزه کاری و جزییاتش عالی بود که واقعا حیفه بصورت یک فرنچایز قدرتمند به کارش ادامه نده توی این سبک. حالا نسخه 2 رو باید سریع تر برم تهیه کنم تا بتونم نظر بدم، ولی نسخه قبل برای من یکی حکم شاهکار رو داشت.
امسال هم خدارو شکر هم در عرصه سینما و هم بازی ژانر وحشت واقعا سال پرباری رو داشته. عناوین عالی ای مثل : PREY ، THE EVIL WITHIN 2 ، RESIDENT EVIL 7 ، OUTLAST 2 و.... منتشر شدن که البته با وجود evil 7 کار برای رقبا واقعا سخته. . حالا TEV2 رو بازی کنم شاید نظرم عوض بشه:D.

.Amirone

ソニー株式会社
کاربر سایت
Oct 1, 2009
ببین مثلا Gamesradar که ۷ داده گفته بازی از پتانسیل غنی ترس روانشناختی نسخه اول به خوبی استقاده نمیکنه ولی بازم عجیب لذت بخشه بازی پیشرفت داشته کاملا هم از نطر گان پلی دقیق تر شده هم نیمه باز شده هم محیط ها و ترس بازی خوب از اب دراومده
پتانسیل غنی ترس روانشناختی نسخه اول !! ، بعد گفته ترس این نسخه بازی بهتر شده ، جنسش احتمالا خوب نبوده خودشو نفی میکنه ! . از معضل اصلی ای که نسخه ۱ رنج میبرد همین ترس روانشناختیش بود

Reactions: WCW

WCW

کاربر سایت
Nov 5, 2007
نام
کثافت
پتانسیل غنی ترس روانشناختی نسخه اول !! ، بعد گفته ترس این نسخه بازی بهتر شده ، جنسش احتمالا خوب نبوده خودشو نفی میکنه ! . از معضل اصلی ای که نسخه ۱ رنج میبرد همین ترس روانشناختیش بود
کلا نقدش بخونی میبینی تکلیفش معلوم نیست از یک طرف میگه لذت بردم گان پلی و.. از طرف دیگه داستان اونجوری نمیبینه یا یکم خسته کننده میدونه و دشمنا میگه مثل همن اکثرا و اونجوری تاکتیک متفاوت نمیخوان و..

.Amirone

ソニー株式会社
کاربر سایت
Oct 1, 2009
کلا نقدش بخونی میبینی تکلیفش معلوم نیست از یک طرف میگه لذت بردم گان پلی و.. از طرف دیگه داستان اونجوری نمیبینه یا یکم خسته کننده میدونه و دشمنا میگه مثل همن اکثرا و اونجوری تاکتیک متفاوت نمیخوان و..
من کلا اهل خوندن اراجیف اینجور منتقدا نیستم ، چون گفتی جواب دادم که بچه ها فکر نکنن واقعا منتقده و چیزی بارشه ، از نظر من این بازی ارزش تخریب کردن نداره مخصوصا در مورد اصالتش .

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر