PlayStation Final Fantasy XII The Zodaic Age Remastered

Final-Fantasy-XII-The-Zodiac-Age_2016_06-06-16_007.jpg_600.jpg

بالاخره اسکوئر نسخه ریمستر فاینال فانتزی 12 رو معرفی کرد . بازی سال 2017 ریلیز میشه و از رزولوشن بالاتر و کیفیت گرافیکی و صوتی بالاتری نسبت به نسخه قدیمی برخورداره. اطلاعاتی که از بازی اومده :

-based on FINAL FANTASY XII INTERNATIONAL ZODIAC JOB SYSTEM
-Background, character model, fonts and all 2D parts are higher resolution
-Movie scenes are higher resolution
-Uses current-gen graphics tech
-7.1 surround sound
-higher quality audio
-Japanese and English voice
-Option between original BGM and newly recorded BGM
-shorter loading time
-auto-save feature
-turbo mode
-بک گراند ها و مدل های کرکترها به همراه فونت ها و ... با روزلوشن بالا
-صدای 7.1
-دوبله ژاپنی و انگلیسی
- قابلیت Auto Save
-زمان های Loading کوتاه تر
-کات سین های با کیفیت و رزولوشن بالاتر .

عکس هایی از نسخه ریمستر :

Final-Fantasy-XII-The-Zodiac-Age_2016_06-06-16_006.jpg_600.jpg

Final-Fantasy-XII-The-Zodiac-Age_2016_06-06-16_002.jpg_600.jpg

FF12-Zodiac-Age-PS4-Ann.jpg

آخرین ویرایش:

vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار

یه تریلر دادن از سیستم های گیم پلی و خیلی خوب نکته رو گرفتن که چه قدر jrpg باز از این تک کارکتره بودن بازی های جدید دلگیرن و روش مانور دادن

یه کمم مسخره است تریلرش !! ولی خوب چیزی ساختن در کل

کلا این زودیاک سیستم بیاد ببینیم چه طور بوده (البته تو ریمستر به نطر همون زودیاک سیستم رو هم بهبود دادن )

فقط تنها خواستم ازشون اینه که سطح سختی به بازی اضافه کنن .... از اونجا که گفتن بازی رو اسون کردن برای گیمرای امروزی . بازی همون موقع هم بخش های داستانیش خیلی چالش بر انگیز نبود !

داب انگلیسی بازی خیلی خوبه ...ولی بد نیست زبان ژاپنی هم اپشن باشه

Reactions: ps3_360_wii

vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار
آخرین ویرایش:

J. Constantine

کاربر سایت
May 19, 2012
نام
علی
@J. Constantine

بفرما برو حالشو ببر

@Oakenshield
ینی دمت گرم مردونه! شبمو ساختی با این حرکتی که زدی! عشقی! یه دونه ای! شاید باورت نشه ولی من کلاسامو برا تابستون کم کردم که بشینم فقط اینو بازی کنم! فقط خصوصی نگه داشتم و تمام عمومیارو دادم رفت به دبیرایه دیگه! چه معنی داره اصن این بازی باشه ولی وقتش نه!!! بازم دمت گرم:x:x:x

Reactions: vaan 2

vayne solidor

کاربر سایت
Jan 12, 2007
نام
حسین
جالبه اكثر كسايي كه منتظر اين بازيند احتمالاً همون هايي هستند كه رو ps2 اين شاهكارو تجربه كردن و ميدونند چه عشقيه
یادش بخیر اون موقع زمان ps2 یادمه بازی یک ماه قبل انتشار رسمی لیک شد .ps2 هم که کپی خور بود سریع بازی تو تهران پخش شد .اون موقع خیلی برای بازی ذوق و شوق داشتم حتی نام کاربریمم ماله این بازیه ولی الان نمیدونم چرا اصلا بازی برام مهم نیست و احساس خاصی براش ندارم .بازی خیلی طولانیه حس دوباره رفتنشو ندارم:D

Reactions: J. Constantine

J. Constantine

کاربر سایت
May 19, 2012
نام
علی
یادش بخیر اون موقع زمان ps2 یادمه بازی یک ماه قبل انتشار رسمی لیک شد .ps2 هم که کپی خور بود سریع بازی تو تهران پخش شد .اون موقع خیلی برای بازی ذوق و شوق داشتم حتی نام کاربریمم ماله این بازیه ولی الان نمیدونم چرا اصلا بازی برام مهم نیست و احساس خاصی براش ندارم .بازی خیلی طولانیه حس دوباره رفتنشو ندارم:D
چند سالته مگه؟ من تو سى و يك سالگى دارم دست و پا ميشكنم براش عمو

vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار
Early Impressions: Final Fantasy XII Is Way Better Than I Remembered
Jason Schreier:
In 2006, when I first played Final Fantasy XII, I thought it was just fine. In 2017, I realize how silly that was. Final Fantasy XII is not “just fine.” It is tremendous.

For the past week I’ve been playing an early English copy of Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, the remastered PS4 version of Square’s PS2 role-playing game. I thought I’d play for an hour or two and then move on to something new, but somehow I’ve racked up close to 20 hours since last Tuesday. It might be the clean start, the new improvements, or the fact that the PS4 doesn’t have a lot of JRPGs like this—whatever it is, I’m hooked.

If you haven’t played Final Fantasy XII, you should know two things. One is that it’s an Ivalice game, which means it looks and feels a lot like Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, and (especially) Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2. There are certain trends to be found in every game by director Yasumi Matsuno, who left FFXII midway through production but whose hands were clearly all over this thing. From the major (a convoluted, Game of Thrones-y plot with lots of politics and backstabbing) to the minor (status effects called Brave and Faith), all of the Matsuno tropes are in here.

The second thing you should know is that Final Fantasy XII’s core gameplay is like no other role-playing game out there. It’s sort of like an MMORPG, except you control all of the characters. Instead of cycling through a party of three or four heroes and giving them all orders, you can plan things out in advance, using a mechanic called the Gambit System that allows you to put on your programmer’s hat and write some if statements. You might tell your tank to attack any enemy she sees, or tell your healer to cast Cura on any character whose hit points fall below 40%. You can experiment with these Gambits in creative ways. The more abilities your characters get, the more fun it is to try to transform them into an automated death squad.

If you have played Final Fantasy XII before, you should know that the PS4 remaster’s new features are essential improvements. The Zodiac Age has a new trial mode, auto-save, and a fast forward button that makes it way easier to navigate FFXII’s massive world (and makes the game’s monster hunting sidequests far more fun). It’s also got the top-notch job system from the International release of Final Fantasy XII, which never came out in the west, and you will no doubt be pleased to hear that you no longer have to worry about missing the Zodiac Spear because you opened the wrong chests.

Also, Square has overhauled the (lovely) visuals and re-recorded the (stellar) soundtrack. This is a legitimately great remaster.

Just everything about Final Fantasy XII is clicking for me. The Zodiac Age comes out Tuesday (July 11), and we’ll have more on the game closer to then.

t616_image.jpg

يعني هايپم مثل اسب ابي يا شايدم كرگدن ! زندگيم شات داون ميشه ديگه ! ولي تو يه تايم ليميت افتادم براي تموم كردن پرسونا!

٢٥٠ ساعت لذت خالص ٢٤ عيار پيش رومه ! با تشكر از اسكوار انيكس

vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار
پریویو ign​

Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Hand-On Preview: Better With Age
Share.
Like a fine Archadian wine.
By Zachary RyanWhen it comes to Final Fantasy XII, longtime series fans typically fall into one of two camps: You either love it and place it high on a pedestal in the pantheon of great RPGs ^:)^\m/:-bd, or you hate it and think it’s an affront to the hallowed Final Fantasy name.:-q:-@:|:-B I’ve always placed myself firmly in the first category, celebrating FFXII’s deep and innovative combat system, and praising its mature and cohesive narrative
=D>=D>:x:-bd

Ultimately, a remaster provides any developer with a unique opportunity. Yes, a fresh coat of HD paint can easily be slapped on a ten-year-old game, but implementing new systems to make an older game better is an especially impressive feat. When Final Fantasy XII first hit store shelves in 2006, some fans had qualms with character progression and a steep learning curve. Fortunately, The Zodiac Age addresses these issues head on, making an already excellent game more accessible

Get a Job

First and foremost, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is a testament to good art direction. What may have pushed the Playstation 2 to its limits in 2006 is likely a walk in the park for the Playstation 4, but rest assured this game looks beautiful. Gone are the PS2 era jaggies, allowing character models shine in ornate costumes that showcase an impressive amount of detail and texture work.

Environments are equally notable, and much more expansive than I remember. Some of these labyrinthian corridors admittedly felt like slogs in the original, but the added ability to crank up battle and speed multipliers and overlay an area map on screen help make navigating some of the more convoluted areas much easier. This sort of streamlining will likely help with sidequests and hunts in each of FFXII’s sprawling locales
A perfect excuse to experience an awesome game in a whole new way.

The biggest overhaul here is obviously the introduction of the International Zodiac Job System. The original game had you building out characters across a License Board, which allowed you to unlock abilities and perks based on experience. Since every character used the same License Board, most characters ended up feeling too similar by the end of the adventure. Enter The Zodiac Job System. Originally introduced in the international version of Final Fantasy XII in 2007, this system allows you to assign specific roles (White Mage, Knight, Archer) and build your characters out accordingly. Eventually, you’ll earn the ability to unlock a second class, resulting in deeper party coordination and more varied options in battle.

That being said, the core battle system itself remains largely unchanged. Players who complained that Final Fantasy XII’s battles were too hand-off will likely find little changed outside of the rebalanced difficulty.

Test Your Mettle

Fortunately, for those looking for something truly challenging, Square Enix has implemented a new Trials mode which pits your team against wave after wave of increasingly stronger enemies. You’ll eventually be able to fight your way through 100 waves, including bosses and late game mega-monsters, but I found myself frantically swapping out tactics and characters as early as Stage 15. It’s a hectic and rewarding gauntlet that I imagine I’ll spend a significant amount of time within the final version.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age aims to be a triumphant return to Ivalice. Square Enix has gone to great lengths to address some of fan’s biggest issues with the original release and hopefully this remaster changes some tunes. If not, those of us who’ve loved Basch, Fran, Balthier and the rest of the gang for over a decade still have a perfect excuse to experience an awesome game in a whole new way.

دارم به این فکر میکنم که اگه همون موقع با عرضه بازی زودیاک سیستم رو داده بودن، متای 96-97 دور از دسترس نبود​

BoxBox

کاربر سایت
Jun 16, 2014
يعني هايپم مثل اسب ابي يا شايدم كرگدن ! زندگيم شات داون ميشه ديگه ! ولي تو يه تايم ليميت افتادم براي تموم كردن پرسونا!

٢٥٠ ساعت لذت خالص ٢٤ عيار پيش رومه ! با تشكر از اسكوار انيكس

تازه اگه کسی بخواد همه یEsper ها و weapon مخفی ها رو بدون راهنما پیدا کنه خیلی بیشترم طول میکشه 3:

vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار
تازه اگه کسی بخواد همه یEsper ها و weapon مخفی ها رو بدون راهنما پیدا کنه خیلی بیشترم طول میکشه 3:
برای یه تازه کار که باید بالای 500 ساعت بازی کنه (برای خودم 900 ساعت طول کشید ) تازه بازم به نظرم غیر ممکنه بتونه تو این زمانم همه سوراخ سمبه ها رو پیدا کنه .... پس که محیط بازی عظیمه و سوراخ سمبه داره !

ولی خب من که دیگه یه 1200 ساعتی جویدمش روی ps2 حداقل برای پلات کردنش 250 ساعت کفایت میکنه البته با این توربو 4x که گذاشتن برای گشت و گذار !

ولی بازم یادمه همه اصلحه ها رو نتونستم بگیرم چون اخرین فرگمنت رو نتونستم گیر بیارم و بخرمش ! بدون اون فرگمنت هیچ کدوم از اخرین سلاح های هر کلاس که باید از بازار میخریدی باز نمیشد حتی اگه مواد اولیه اش رو به دست اورده بودی !

خوشبختانه برای پلاتش همه اصلحه ها رو نمیخواد ! خودشونم فهمیدن چه کاره طاقت فرساییه ! و همین طور کشتن تمام جک و جونورای بازی هم ندیدم جز تروفی ها باشه.(تو اسکای پایرت اینا جایزه داشتن)

البته این دفعه حتما این دو تا رو هم میگیرم ... چون تو نسخه معمولی بعد از تموم کردن داستان و ماموریت های فرعی بازی خیلی کسل کنننده میشد ! هی برمیگشتم از اول بازی میکردم! الان به لطف جستجوی سریع کار راحته !

البته گیمرای یوتیوبی تمام مصاعب بازی رو با یه سرچ 10 ثانیه ای به رحمت تبدیل میکنن

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر