Writer: Kazushige Nojima
Designer: Tetsuya Nomura
Genre: Japanese Action-Role Playing

Final Fantasy VII Remake E3 trailer

720p - gamersyde

Final Fantasy VII Remake PSX trailer

720p

با تشکر از .Amirone برای کارهای گرافیکی زیبای پست اول

لطفاً هر اطلاعاتی راجع به بازی که باعث لو رفتن محتویات بازی میشه (داستان، گیم پلی و..) رو داخل تگ اسپویل قرار بدید، در غیر اینصورت با کاربر خاطی برخورد خاهد شد.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloud Strife

کاربر سایت
Nov 13, 2006
نام
ماکان
final fantasy mobius برای PC تایید شد و ماه آینده میاد رو استیم. نکته اینه که این بازی موارد مشترکی هم با ریمیک VII داره.

45ly_3186483-c1.jpg

ihhb_3186482-c0.jpg

14lf_3186484-c2.jpg

کسایی که تا الان Mobius رو بازی نکردن برای تجربه کردن اصلا ثانیه ای شک نکنن و وقت رو هدر ندن! ضمن اینکه فری تو پلی هست و به راحتی میشه از استیم گرفتش.

vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار
جدا حالا که نگاه میگنم دیگه هیچ هایپی برای بازی ندارم ... داستان و اتفاقاتش رو میدونم و با شخصیتاش اشنام .. گیم پلیشم چیزی نیست که من دوست داشته باشم .. جدا از همه اینا ۲۰۰ دلار باید بابت یه بازی پول بدیم و از همه بدتر معلوم نیست کی اخرین نسخه بازی منتشر میشه که ملت بازی کنن ..۲۰۳۰-۲۰۵۰؟؟؟؟؟

Kainé

Kuraudo Sutoraifu
کاربر سایت
May 29, 2009
نام
احسان
مث اینکه حماسه ی XV دیگه ای توو راهه :D مصاحبه ی فامیتسو با کیتاسه :

kx7h_31783593134_6814b91b1b_o-3.jpg

? Famitsu: What’s the progress condition for Final Fantasy VII Remake looking like

Yoshinori Kitase, Producer: We’re currently brushing up the scene from the announcement trailer. We can now see the line of quality that we’re aiming for more clearly, but there’s still a ways to go

? Should the production be prolonged due to being in multiple titles, will the rest of the titles maintain the quality from the first

Kitase: With the quality line set in place, it’s our duty to carry on and protect it until the very end without having any disturbances for the episodes under production. But of course as we advance through the episodes, it’ll only be natural to have quality that is fitting for the next generation [of when the episode releases].

? Will there be anything to fill the gap while waiting for the next episode announcement

Kitase: Final Fantasy VII expanded through a compilation. We don’t have any fundamental plans on that for now, but since the game volumes won’t be something that we can release in just a few months, we’d like to think of a way to supplement those gaps to maintain interest

? Such as releasing videos using models from Final Fantasy VII Remake

Kitase: There’s plenty that we’d like to do

? Will there be DLC and smartphone developments as we saw in Final Fantasy XV

Kitase: I’d like to use that as a reference. A live stream or a program to keep in touch with the users is something I’d like to do, but Final Fantasy VII Remake will be episodic, and if we want to have it go all the way to the end of the original version, then I believe we’ll need to devote everything we got for it, so I have no idea what will happen for things such as filler development [between episodes] and other works

About battles

Kitase: The base of it is solidified. Tetsuya Nomura is a given, and Mitsunori Takahashi who worked on the Kingdom Hearts series and Dissidia Final Fantasy series are going to work hard on it

? What will happen with the Materia system

Kitase: There’s still a lot that I can’t say but we won’t be removing any parts of the original Final Fantasy VII that was well-received

Tetsuya Nomura talked about wanting to show the progress on Final Fantasy VII Remake sometime this year

Kitase: That’s what we’re hoping for, but it’s still undecided. However, as for when we’ll release the next information, for example, I think that it’d be nice if we could have it playable or a trailer for it at an event

? Please remake Final Fantasy VI

Kitase: We’re currently working on Final Fantasy VII, so… I’m also asked the same from company staff, but I’m keeping it pending for now​

رسماً هر چی حرف از نمایش و پیشرفت ساخت و تریلر و اینا به میون اومد یا هنوز در موردش تصمیم نگرفتن یا پروسه طولانیه یا گفته اپیزودهای بازی چیزی نیست که بشه با فاصله ی چند ماه از هم ریلیزش کرد ... :D بعید می دونم به عمرمون قد بده :D

Oakenshield

Fire and Cold Ashes
کاربر سایت
Jan 23, 2015
نام
محمد
مث اینکه حماسه ی XV دیگه ای توو راهه :D مصاحبه ی فامیتسو با کیتاسه :

kx7h_31783593134_6814b91b1b_o-3.jpg

? Famitsu: What’s the progress condition for Final Fantasy VII Remake looking like

Yoshinori Kitase, Producer: We’re currently brushing up the scene from the announcement trailer. We can now see the line of quality that we’re aiming for more clearly, but there’s still a ways to go

? Should the production be prolonged due to being in multiple titles, will the rest of the titles maintain the quality from the first

Kitase: With the quality line set in place, it’s our duty to carry on and protect it until the very end without having any disturbances for the episodes under production. But of course as we advance through the episodes, it’ll only be natural to have quality that is fitting for the next generation [of when the episode releases].

? Will there be anything to fill the gap while waiting for the next episode announcement

Kitase: Final Fantasy VII expanded through a compilation. We don’t have any fundamental plans on that for now, but since the game volumes won’t be something that we can release in just a few months, we’d like to think of a way to supplement those gaps to maintain interest

? Such as releasing videos using models from Final Fantasy VII Remake

Kitase: There’s plenty that we’d like to do

? Will there be DLC and smartphone developments as we saw in Final Fantasy XV

Kitase: I’d like to use that as a reference. A live stream or a program to keep in touch with the users is something I’d like to do, but Final Fantasy VII Remake will be episodic, and if we want to have it go all the way to the end of the original version, then I believe we’ll need to devote everything we got for it, so I have no idea what will happen for things such as filler development [between episodes] and other works

About battles

Kitase: The base of it is solidified. Tetsuya Nomura is a given, and Mitsunori Takahashi who worked on the Kingdom Hearts series and Dissidia Final Fantasy series are going to work hard on it

? What will happen with the Materia system

Kitase: There’s still a lot that I can’t say but we won’t be removing any parts of the original Final Fantasy VII that was well-received

Tetsuya Nomura talked about wanting to show the progress on Final Fantasy VII Remake sometime this year

Kitase: That’s what we’re hoping for, but it’s still undecided. However, as for when we’ll release the next information, for example, I think that it’d be nice if we could have it playable or a trailer for it at an event

? Please remake Final Fantasy VI

Kitase: We’re currently working on Final Fantasy VII, so… I’m also asked the same from company staff, but I’m keeping it pending for now​

رسماً هر چی حرف از نمایش و پیشرفت ساخت و تریلر و اینا به میون اومد یا هنوز در موردش تصمیم نگرفتن یا پروسه طولانیه یا گفته اپیزودهای بازی چیزی نیست که بشه با فاصله ی چند ماه از هم ریلیزش کرد ... :D بعید می دونم به عمرمون قد بده :D
خب به سلامتی نسل بعد نسخه ریپ شدش را تحویل میگیریم >:D<
امیدوارم حداقل KH3 را تا آخر نسل بدن :|

Cloud Strife

کاربر سایت
Nov 13, 2006
نام
ماکان
مث اینکه حماسه ی XV دیگه ای توو راهه :D

اینا کلا خود درگیری دارن. تاباتا خودش میاد کلی چیز درست میکنه، تو TGS نشون میده و دهن ملت رو باهاش آسفالت میکنه و بعد تو بازی نهایی بدون هیچ توجیح و دلیل قانع کننده پاک میکنه که مصداق بارز اسگل کردن ملته! به نظر من حتی جرمه! چون ما رو حساب چیزی که نشون دادن بازی رو میخریم بعد میبینیم یه چیز دیگه داخله. مثل این بستنی عروسکیا.

vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار
اینا که میخوان ملت رو تلکه کنن حداقل درست این کار رو کنن .. و روی بزرگترین پروژه یک دهه اخیر و محبوب ترین بازیشون درست مایه بزارن ...
اینا باید یه تیم کارگردانی انتخاب میکردن مثلا شامل سه نفر که همزمان روی هر سه اپیزود کار کنن و یکی هم به عنوان کارگردان اصلی کار مدیریت و هماهنگی رو بین اینا انجام میداد. کلا انگار قرار ریمیک هفت تبدیل به پروژه تابو زدایی از نسخه اصلی بازی بشه. . به جان خودم اخرش هیچ وقت این بازی کامل منتشر نمیشه .

Reactions: KingAmir

Cait Sith

Dauntless Feline Hero
کاربر سایت
Jan 21, 2009
آقا تو گذاشتن عکس خواهران:D (تیفا و اریس و خصوصا خواهران اهل دل و جان مثل سلفی ریکو اینا:D) دقت کنید:D
یادمه یه بار انیم ورلد رو سر تاپیک عکس دختران فاینال فانتزی هیتلر کردن:D
جدا حالا که نگاه میگنم دیگه هیچ هایپی برای بازی ندارم ... داستان و اتفاقاتش رو میدونم و با شخصیتاش اشنام .. گیم پلیشم چیزی نیست که من دوست داشته باشم .. جدا از همه اینا ۲۰۰ دلار باید بابت یه بازی پول بدیم و از همه بدتر معلوم نیست کی اخرین نسخه بازی منتشر میشه که ملت بازی کنن ..۲۰۳۰-۲۰۵۰؟؟؟؟؟
دیدن بازی با گرافیک امروزی خودش یه دنیا ارزش داره:D
به شخصه برام اصلا مهم نیست چه نمره ای بگیره، حتما میخرمش:D
فقط امیدوارم گیم پلیش رو داغون نکنن که اصلا نشه سمتش رفت:D

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر